200M in all Skills

Makilio

Also, why isn't Dragonseance doing farm runs?

I think mainly out of laziness currently XD. I know he keeps planning on starting tree runs soon and actually has all the tree seeds needed for 200M farming banked. He originally held off to hammer out combat and the other 200Ms he quickly got without having to take breaks twice a day to tree farm, but now I think its just forcing himself to do it. He also originally held off as he had enough time left on getting 200M all that waiting on farming for a few months wouldn't matter.

I'll poke him when he gets on later today and see if I can get a better explanation (think he is at family's house still for Thanksgiving so will have to see when he pops on).

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Also, why isn't Dragonseance doing farm runs?

I think mainly out of laziness currently XD. I know he keeps planning on starting tree runs soon and actually has all the tree seeds needed for 200M farming banked. He originally held off to hammer out combat and the other 200Ms he quickly got without having to take breaks twice a day to tree farm, but now I think its just forcing himself to do it. He also originally held off as he had enough time left on getting 200M all that waiting on farming for a few months wouldn't matter.

I'll poke him when he gets on later today and see if I can get a better explanation (think he is at family's house still for Thanksgiving so will have to see when he pops on).

He'll probably hold off until he finishes 200m RC as well. Leaving the runespan every few hours just doesn't make sense.

There isn't a terrible rush to get farming though. I mean, we're about to get 2 new skills which will add another 400m to max xp.

• Like 1
4e0Vn.png

Damn I didn't realize Drumgun was 3rd now! Jake has a lot of slow skills left as well....

yes him and drumgun both have some slow skills left, so if suomi doesn't come back its going to be quite a while before we have an all 200m player

Boredom.png

:/ sucks for KD, but I'd think he would be a little more cautious.

"Yes I had the full works security wise.

My hotmail was breached (using gmail now) - and they managed to change the password of the account, and then change the e-mail for the account, in less then an hour. They then somehow managed to disable jag, get through the bank pin and wipe me out, I was unable to recover or get anything from jagex in the last two days or recover anything due to lack of e-mail owner-ship.

Cheeky buggers even tried to get in to dropbox, other e-mail accounts and other networking sites, luckily no banks.

I was doing my best to counter it as it happened, but it's difficult when your account isn't associated with any e-mail addresses you control.

First time I've been hacked in 8 years, I am very secure for obvious reasons. Whoever did it, to be fair, is a professional."

There's not much else he could have done.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

:/ sucks for KD, but I'd think he would be a little more cautious.

"Yes I had the full works security wise.

My hotmail was breached (using gmail now) - and they managed to change the password of the account, and then change the e-mail for the account, in less then an hour. They then somehow managed to disable jag, get through the bank pin and wipe me out, I was unable to recover or get anything from jagex in the last two days or recover anything due to lack of e-mail owner-ship.

Cheeky buggers even tried to get in to dropbox, other e-mail accounts and other networking sites, luckily no banks.

I was doing my best to counter it as it happened, but it's difficult when your account isn't associated with any e-mail addresses you control.

First time I've been hacked in 8 years, I am very secure for obvious reasons. Whoever did it, to be fair, is a professional."

There's not much else he could have done.

Kingduffy was a long time running dual moderator as well (that is what he means for "obvious reasons"), so he understands being safe as well. I know exactly how he feels because exact same thing happened to me about a year back. Hackers managed to get into my aol email and it was all over from there. Not much you can do to stop a hack once they get through your email. For me they must of spent a huge amount of time guessing passwords for my email, or more likely using a password guessing program, as I was never keylogged or anything of the sort and sounds like the exact same thing happened to the King. After being drained and losing modship its sorta heart breaking to begin again. Even though money is not extremely hard to regain its annoying to have to do it if you were well off before and modship is not a thing to play for, its just bothersome to explain over and over where your crown went, especially for a person as high profile as Kingduffy.

I completely understand where he is coming from in his post and I hope to see him stay around, but fully understand if he doesn't. He was a good guy the few times I managed to speak with him in passing so will be hard to see a great player like that leave over a random hacker getting lucky and breaking through his email.

The more annoyed part that I share with Kingduffy as well is that the hacker didn't stop at Runescape... luckily I was able to head off a Facebook and University email hack from it, but they still tried to.

• Like 1
siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I mean, we're about to get 2 new skills which will add another 400m to max xp.

Inb4 1m XP/hr and afk.

That wont happen for several updates after the release :P It would be foolish to release it as an easy skill rather than to slowly make it easier with many updates to make lazy players excited/ encourage ftp players to supscribe.

Ask him if he has any recent bank pics or estimates of his bank. I'd be willing to donate to him to get him back playing and I'd guess other people would be too. He's always been one of those players that's not let his fame get in the way of being a good guy. I've bumped into him several times throughout the years and he was happy to have a chat whilst playing and not only offered insight into high level game play, but advice on how to improve my own play whilst managing to avoid being patronising.

• Like 6

I always find it sad that people would do such things, especially to such person that invested so much time in the game... Just a small thought that came across my mind, since suomi quitted, he may want to donate some to king...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!