200M in all Skills

Makilio

I exp wasted and came up with a perfect formula for what you wanted, Gemeos2. So forget the other one.

=IF(Q34<1000,Q34,(NUMBERVALUE(Q34,4,"k"))*1000)

2012-11-18_1807.png

To be more on topic: I got 200M thieving the other day for my 7th 200M. I'm also looking forward to EoC. Should be fun doing things differently for the first month or so at least.

My Microsoft Excel found a mistake right there:

1rS1T.png

Tried the first idea but didn't work too... :(

1rS4S.png

You probably don't have a Q34?

(letter = column, number = row of relevant item; highly doubtful Gameos doesn't know this otherwise I'd love to know how he was managing without the knowledge O_o)

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Dunno how it works everywhere, but try ';' rather then ',' to seperate the arguments.

In my version (dutch), the ',' is set for the decimal point and ';' as seperator.

If you use '.' for the decimal point, then ',' is free to be used as seperator.

Vmser.png

Try what the others mentioned. It's probably what vmser said.

If not, obviously the 'Q34' needs to be changed to the cell you are trying to turn into a number. I presume you know that though.

I'm using Excel 2013, so probably a little newer than whatever you've got. Not sure if that matters in this instance.

I exp wasted and came up with a perfect formula for what you wanted, Gemeos2. So forget the other one.

=IF(Q34<1000,Q34,(NUMBERVALUE(Q34,4,"k"))*1000)

2012-11-18_1807.png

To be more on topic: I got 200M thieving the other day for my 7th 200M. I'm also looking forward to EoC. Should be fun doing things differently for the first month or so at least.

1rS1T.png

Tried the first idea but didn't work too... :(

1rS4S.png

You probably don't have a Q34?

I do have a Q34.

Dunno how it works everywhere, but try ';' rather then ',' to seperate the arguments.

In my version (dutch), the ',' is set for the decimal point and ';' as seperator.

If you use '.' for the decimal point, then ',' is free to be used as seperator.

Tried that and now it says "#Name?"

Found the sulotion.

If the number is for example 5k:

=Replace(Q34;2;1;"000")

Thanks for the help.

Going to work this week on manually transfer everything to Microsoft Excel. After that is done (takes hours), there will be no limit of players that we can track with the time calculator.

Why do you want to move away from google docs? It is far more powerful for importing web based content then excel.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Why do you want to move away from google docs? It is far more powerful for importing web based content then excel.

It has a 25 imports limit.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

It's actually 50. And the easiest way around that is to make copies of your maxed sheet and create a third consolidation sheet. This introduces a small amount of lag but I sounds like this sheet has a fair bit of that to begin with.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Found the sulotion.

If the number is for example 5k:

=Replace(Q34;2;1;"000")

Thanks for the help.

Going to work this week on manually transfer everything to Microsoft Excel. After that is done (takes hours), there will be no limit of players that we can track with the time calculator.

I would highly recommend using the other function if that works with the changes, as it will never require editing unlike the Replace function which will break when something goes above/below 1k, 10k, 100k, etc.

=IF(Q34<1000;Q34;(NUMBERVALUE(Q34;4;"k"))*1000)

should work

In my opinion, Excel is way easier to work with than Google Docs. But it's been awhile since I've used it so perhaps it's improved.

Microsoft Excel is far more powerful for importing web based content. Google docs fail alot when importing.

Also, I can only track 25 players with Google docs (due to 50 import limit).

The only bad side is that you wont be able to see the updated version of my weekly time calc posts... but I don't think many people use that anyway.

^ Turning certain skills into jokes isn't good...

One of the reasons for playing the game is the feeling of accomplishment (or boasting rights) you get after completing a goal, and EOC only lessens that part of the game.

Dude please... multiple skills have been devaluated over the years. Adding 1 or 2 more skills to the list is no biggie.

sigtsg99tq3.png

^ Turning certain skills into jokes isn't good...

One of the reasons for playing the game is the feeling of accomplishment (or boasting rights) you get after completing a goal, and EOC only lessens that part of the game.

Dude please... multiple skills have been devalued over the years. Adding 1 or 2 more skills to the list is no biggie.

This much is true, I think top players quitting is generally down to the overall decrease in respect for skills. At least this is what players like Zezima said.

EoC isn't that bad, I think players generally don't like change (myself included), the main problem is that hindsight makes us believe the "old" RS was preferable.

Eoc is ftw lol. Mining is a joke now, 90k Xp p/h - no urns or superheat just juju pots and dropping with 1 key.

i did 85k-90k w/o sum and mining suite so wheres the diference mining was 110-120k/h anyways :) just ppl were lazy to train powerskilling

Arctic pines while splitting logs method nerfed.

Not like it was the best method but still sad.

well c2 just wc is 120k/h :l and doing fish wc , 70-80k fish 80-90k wc hope didnt change much after eoc:x

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Eoc is ftw lol. Mining is a joke now, 90k Xp p/h - no urns or superheat just juju pots and dropping with 1 key.

i did 85k-90k w/o sum and mining suite so wheres the diference mining was 110-120k/h anyways :) just ppl were lazy to train powerskilling

It's not faster in any way, just way easier and more afk.

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

Arctic pines while splitting logs method nerfed.

Not like it was the best method but still sad.

well c2 just wc is 120k/h :l and doing fish wc , 70-80k fish 80-90k wc hope didnt change much after eoc:x

GDs are much faster now. So, whatever XP rate people got before EoC, was increased.

gemeos2, Are there already some new xp rates of c2 or other skils since eoc which you can add to ur calc?

edit: and i'm sure that now most of the top players do mining while superheating, so there will be much decrease of time left?

There wasn't any accurate XP rate of c2 before EoC. So, "new" XP rate is unthinkable yet.

I won't add C2 to my time calc though because top players doesn't really use it.