200M in all Skills

Makilio

Speaking of Drumgun, looks like he has a really good chance of taking the monthy cons record, he already has the daily/weekly. If he finishes within a month, the record will be ~184m.

http://runetracker.org/records-23

And.. how did he do a 50.2m cons day?

Speaking of Drumgun, looks like he has a really good chance of taking the monthy cons record, he already has the daily/weekly. If he finishes within a month, the record will be ~184m.

http://runetracker.org/records-23

And.. how did he do a 50.2m cons day?

He ran a lot of bones on bxpw

You can't "manually" clean herbs anymore.

Really? What if you just hold the key down to fix it on the action bar thing? Doesn't work anymore?

Think of it like the nerf of fletching arrows/broads.

The broads were nerfed to an action per tick, this is per 2 ticks ;(((

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Really? What if you just hold the key down to fix it on the action bar thing? Doesn't work anymore?

Think of it like the nerf of fletching arrows/broads.

The broads were nerfed to an action per tick, this is per 2 ticks ;(((

I just meant it in a way that they set the speed, but you're right. That was a poor analogy. @_@

hzvjpwS.gif

I'd always heard before they actually release the entire Make-X rework, there would be an option (next to the 1/2 Mouse buttons) to enable or disable the entire X interface, meaning you could do any job by clicking yourself or X-ing it, maybe it was a rumour to good to be true :(

All you get is the make-x interface.

I'd always heard before they actually release the entire Make-X rework, there would be an option (next to the 1/2 Mouse buttons) to enable or disable the entire X interface, meaning you could do any job by clicking yourself or X-ing it, maybe it was a rumour to good to be true sad.png

I remember when some guys from Zarfot cc made a thread asking them to make an enable/disable make-x option on RSOF. No need to say that we didn't get an answer from Jagex.

will make x make it no longer possible to spam drop arctic pines as well?

and gemeos dont give me the answer "c2 is better anyway"

You can still "spam drop" artic pine logs by using your action bar, even though C2 would be a better option.

• Like 1

Well guys, since I know I'm starting to gain some supporters, and some top page players are fearing I'll catch them, I decided to post my crafting gain from yesterday.

http://puu.sh/1mmwb

BOOM. 3.1m in one day, if that doesn't show I can get 200m all I don't know what does. Watch your ass, Jake.

#yearoftherawbb

• Like 1
NpxIK.png

Thank you for the support, but no won't get trimmed comp. My plans are, after 5b exp, I will create 4 more accounts and do it. On the off chance I don't get 200m all first, I wish not to live in #1's shadow. 5x5b exp will definitely change this.

• Like 1
NpxIK.png

Thank you for the support, but no won't get trimmed comp. My plans are, after 5b exp, I will create 4 more accounts and do it. On the off chance I don't get 200m all first, I wish not to live in #1's shadow. 5x5b exp will definitely change this.

I can guarantee Jagex wont be developing RS anymore by the time your halfway through your second account, assuming you dont quit in a few months

Stop the spamming / trolling please.

Thank you.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Does anyone know if Drumgun has enough supplies for 200m construction?

Heard from a few different people now that Drumgun has been merchanting pretty hard for the past year in Nex and SS cc. Think he may become more relevant in the running for 200m all, maybe not the first but good shot of being there one day.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png