200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jagex said Runespan would be a slight increase in speed over ZMI, it ended up being around twice as fast pre nerf. Also, we aren't sure if those Jmods were doing Jagex's version of dg - skilling in floors etc. - or actually doing dg. If they were doing Jagexdg, player dg will be the fastest skills in the game :P

Seriously though, I'm certainly going to be taking advantage of this as soon as it's released, as between effigies, FPF and Runespan, they seem to be a bit carefree with the nerfs lately.

Edit: Drumgun overtook Elias in overall xp.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

What if all the dragonseance fanboys were right all along....

I've been trying to tell u guys for hundreds of pages!!!!!

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Just want to update you all in my goal for 1st to 5b exp. I've gained a ton of total levels this week (22 exact), AND, a huge factor in proof of my achieving this goal, that gain is 22 levels more than anyone on the top page. Good fight S__U___O_MI. Anyways, as an update I am now sitting at 255m exp, only 77m being cooking (many of the top page have 200m, what noobs), and I am 1485 total. If you want to show your support in my goal of first to 200m all skills please put this in your signature and spread the word.

http://puu.sh/1lqun

#yearoftherawbb

NpxIK.png

Just want to update you all in my goal for 1st to 5b exp. I've gained a ton of total levels this week (22 exact), AND, a huge factor in proof of my achieving this goal, that gain is 22 levels more than anyone on the top page. Good fight S__U___O_MI. Anyways, as an update I am now sitting at 255m exp, only 77m being cooking (many of the top page have 200m, what noobs), and I am 1485 total. If you want to show your support in my goal of first to 200m all skills please put this in your signature and spread the word.

http://puu.sh/1lqun

#yearoftherawbb

good luck maybe if the current top 15 quit youll have a shot at it

Speaking of Drumgun, looks like he has a really good chance of taking the monthy cons record, he already has the daily/weekly. If he finishes within a month, the record will be ~184m.

http://runetracker.org/records-23

And.. how did he do a 50.2m cons day?

Ran lots of curved/long bones? Or a 24h day on bxwe.

Seriously? They can't make cleaning herbs be normal speed? I'm sure they did that on purpose because mega instant cleaning was too good.. But at least make it roughly equivalent to live game!!!

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

You don't have to use that make-x thingy though, right? Can't you still manually click for faster cleaning?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Looks like there might soon be money to be made cleaning herbs (not good money, but enough to transform the task into a noob's job rather than something I do while running to farm plots). That is ridiculously slow.

Maybe herb cleaning will receive more experience?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Is there a reason why hasn't Drumgun gotten 200m Woodcutting yet?

Maybe he plans to finish it off with Firemaking at Jadinko Lair? Or maybe he doesn't want to block off another effigy combo? He's probably done with combat but you never really know with him.

Speaking of Drumgun, looks like he has a really good chance of taking the monthy cons record, he already has the daily/weekly. If he finishes within a month, the record will be ~184m.

http://runetracker.org/records-23

And.. how did he do a 50.2m cons day?

Well, during double xp that's 'only' a pace of 837.5k xp/hr over a 30 hour period.

A13d.png