200M in all Skills

Makilio

^

Yes I did. Thai tong's post was quite incoherent. How exactly does me saying I respect Suomi's decision affect his decision? My opinion is that you shouldn't play a game if you don't enjoy playing it. Suomi has already stated he is quitting the game for that reason. My comment regarding people saying he should continue with his goal meant that, while they're free to give their opinion, at the end of the day it's still his and only his choice to make.

Even if Suomi does change his mind (for whatever reason I wouldn't know), I still acknowledge it's only his choice. This thread never ceases to amaze me in ridiculousness.

• Like 1

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

And it's funny because I constantly see people saying that Suomi should just finish his goal because he's "so close." But at the end of the day it's not their choice - it's his.

People make this stupid argument way too often on this thread. People are telling suomi what they think, no one is putting a gun to his head and making him do what they think is best. If you think people shouldn't be telling suomi they think he made the wrong decision then you should also not be telling suomi you think he is making the right decision because you are also influencing his future thoughts on the subject and you are affecting "his decision" which you think people should stay out of.

I'm not sure what you're on about. All I said was that I respect his decision to quit. Lol.

not anywhere in your post did you say you respect his decision to quit. tai_tong nailed it.

If I were Suomi, I'd get my xp to even millions before I quit (e.g. 32,000,000 million thieving or whatever his closest million for that skill would be). Pointless, but I did that just because it looks so nice, and it's incentive not to come back because it would mess up the perfection that is your xp.

I've done that before. I think it symbolises still giving a crap about the game. (For me it didn't work, and I came back later anyway) When I did properly quit, I couldn't care less what my XP was at, and finished on some fairly ugly number, but haven't come back since.

• Like 1

LgEZt.png

Well, I haven't posted on this thread in a long time. I must say I find it quite surprising Suomi is quitting; the amount of dedication he put into skilling was quite impressive. Of course, I respect his decision to quit. RuneScape should not be treated like it's a job; if you no longer find appeal in playing the game, then quitting is the way to go. And it's funny because I constantly see people saying that Suomi should just finish his goal because he's "so close." But at the end of the day it's not their choice - it's his. It especially makes no sense to continue doing something if you don't enjoy doing it.

With Suomi quitting the game, the race to 200m in all skills will definitely be more interesting. I'm a bit anxious to see how the race will turn out in the coming years ahead.

I think you'll find he did top25 tai_tong just chose to quote the wrong part of his original post.

• Like 2

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

What suomi has done is a disgrace. What a weak coward you have two months to go or even less. Pffft scamming donations, boy I tell you what, you give me the money and I will do every buyable on as many accounts as you give me the money for. I mean having cash to do the quickest ways for every buyable would be so joyful. I never donated a cent to him and I'm glad I didnt, from my personal experiences suomi doesn't deserve to be #1 and in-fact out of the current top 20 XP's only 3 or 4 even deserve to be there.

What you think having bulk money from donations or easy methods these days and blowing them on the quickest techniques makes you good? Lmao that doesn't make you a champion at all. Oh yes so you have think you've done the non-buyables too? Lmao you do know the methods that are in the game now are the quickest and any achievement these days is pretty much worthless.

The real champions and best players of this game are long gone and the top players have to know this.

Cause like, 200M fishing, agility, mining, runecrafting, slayer, construction is totally easy.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Cause like, 200M fishing, agility, mining, runecrafting, slayer, construction is totally easy.

Do you even know how Suomi trained those skills? He afkcannoned crawlers, for effgies -> most of his rc xp, and (not completely sure) his slay xp. Constr is a buyable, why do you even consider it as hard. Because you cannot afk it? Oh Piu, watching the screen for 20 hours and clicking all the time isn't hard :P

Do you even know how Suomi trained those skills? He afkcannoned crawlers, for effgies -> most of his rc xp, and (not completely sure) his slay xp. Constr is a buyable, why do you even consider it as hard. Because you cannot afk it? Oh Piu, watching the screen for 20 hours and clicking all the time isn't hard :P

"afkcannoned crawlers"

S U O M I did so much mining then superheating the gold ore. That is more insane then the cave crawlers imo. Plus I don't think S U O M I afk trains, even if it's easily doable.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Didn't he finish 200M agil and mining before crawlering? I remember he had a lot of effigy combos locked out.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ye he only effigied like 100m Rc xp and like 50m slayer xp. Well to check Rc xp just see when Runespan was released. Although he might had done some ZMI when he was getting 99. I remember him mentioning earlier in this thread he enjoyed running to altars.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

What suomi has done is a disgrace. What a weak coward you have two months to go or even less. Pffft scamming donations, boy I tell you what, you give me the money and I will do every buyable on as many accounts as you give me the money for. I mean having cash to do the quickest ways for every buyable would be so joyful. I never donated a cent to him and I'm glad I didnt, from my personal experiences suomi doesn't deserve to be #1 and in-fact out of the current top 20 XP's only 3 or 4 even deserve to be there.

What you think having bulk money from donations or easy methods these days and blowing them on the quickest techniques makes you good? Lmao that doesn't make you a champion at all. Oh yes so you have think you've done the non-buyables too? Lmao you do know the methods that are in the game now are the quickest and any achievement these days is pretty much worthless.

The real champions and best players of this game are long gone and the top players have to know this.

He achieved mainly every 200m Buyable and previous 200ms with less than modern methods. No one labelled him a champion or a best player except for you, so it's a little silly to make fun of titles you yourself have given him.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I'm still here mate! Do you even play still though? I haven't seen you log in in a long time. Btw, I have to disagree about Suomi not deserving #1. In fact, I believe he's really the first person to ever hold #1 that actually deserved it. He's the only one who even has a lot of slow 200m's and he worked hard to get those done fast. It's pretty hard to say that buyable nerds like Gertjaars or Jdelacroix deserved their #1's.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ye he only effigied like 100m Rc xp and like 50m slayer xp. Well to check Rc xp just see when Runespan was released. Although he might had done some ZMI when he was getting 99. I remember him mentioning earlier in this thread he enjoyed running to altars.

Assuming 1/4 effigy steps gave him an average of 22500 exp , and at lvl 99 a dragonkin lamp is about 50000exp, he'd net 72500 exp usefull exp per effigy.

Which mean he'd still need a whopping 2069 effigies to get that done.

Vmser.png

Assuming 1/4 effigy steps gave him an average of 22500 exp , and at lvl 99 a dragonkin lamp is about 50000exp, he'd net 72500 exp usefull exp per effigy.

Which mean he'd still need a whopping 2069 effigies to get that done.

I think Suomi had like 35m rc xp when he started doing it with effigies, then later in runespan