200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jebrim told me once that you will always get less than what you expected when nolifing.

truths ! Thats kinda what made 99s fun seeing how fast you can get 98-99 or 97-99 or 90-99 in some cases.
StarViv.png

^good, that's the way it should be, back to not posting and just reading for me.

also jebrim in your road to 600m agil xp video you didn't include the 111,111,111 xp screenshot that I attended.

I had several parties along the way to 200m and for most of them I didn't take any screenshots.

Jebrim told me once that you will always get less than what you expected when nolifing.

I think you misunderstood me then. I meant that if you think you've been playing 15 hours/day, in reality it's probably less than that. Not only do you lose time irl, but even abnormal sleeping patterns would screw up a per day average. The only reliable method is to take your week gains and divide by your Xp rate and then divide by 7.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

^good, that's the way it should be, back to not posting and just reading for me.

also jebrim in your road to 600m agil xp video you didn't include the 111,111,111 xp screenshot that I attended.

I had several parties along the way to 200m and for most of them I didn't take any screenshots.

I think you misunderstood me then. I meant that if you think you've been playing 15 hours/day, in reality it's probably less than that. Not only do you lose time irl, but even abnormal sleeping patterns would screw up a per day average. The only reliable method is to take your week gains and divide by your Xp rate and then divide by 7.

Oh.

1k9ll.png

You can see the minutely updated version of this post here: https://docs.google....hFa1ZoQ3c#gid=0

I can add somebody to the list if requested. That player must be going to 200m all and need less hours than Paperbag.

So you don't track the entire top 15 anymore? I understand you deleted Suomi and Telmomarques, but I thought that was because they were inactive. Why isn't Number1 boss on the list? He is just as much a contender for 200m all skills as many of the other players on this list. I know that you say in order to be added, "that player must be going to 200m all..." but I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Have all of the players on this list told you personally that they are going for 200m all? If not, then you must be reasonably assuming that they are planning on it. In that case, Number1 boss should be added, since he is clearly aiming for 200m all, and he has as much of a chance as many of the other players on this list, based on time left and past dedication to the game.

• Like 5

So you don't track the entire top 15 anymore? I understand you deleted Suomi and Telmomarques, but I thought that was because they were inactive. Why isn't Number1 boss on the list? He is just as much a contender for 200m all skills as many of the other players on this list. I know that you say in order to be added, "that player must be going to 200m all..." but I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Have all of the players on this list told you personally that they are going for 200m all? If not, then you must be reasonably assuming that they are planning on it. In that case, Number1 boss should be added, since he is clearly aiming for 200m all, and he has as much of a chance as many of the other players on this list, based on time left and past dedication to the game.

Is number1boss in the top 15 including inactive ftp players?

I think gemeos' rules are to be in the top 15 including retired players OR if your goal is to get max xp and you have fewer hours than paperbag left.

I think he should just scrap the goal thing as a requirement.

Firstly because a lot of the players just skill and end up getting close to 200m all without setting it as a goal, and secondly because stating 200m all is your goal is basically redundant. It doesn't appear to make you more likely to achieve it at any rate, the two players who stated it was their goal have quit/stopped gaining xp competitively.

• Like 5

Asmodean <3

I wonder how many hours I need. Lol.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I agree about stating its your goal/ not stating its your goal. Many people don't state its their goal because no one knows what thier life situation/opinion of the game will be that long from now. I actually think a certain percent completed maybe 45%? should automatically be on list ect. Also alot of people may say I'm never getting 200m all cause of x skill but then an update happens and they like that update = makes skill tolerable = win.

But yea with suomi out for now the tracking will be on one hand more interesting cause players are closer to eachother on the other hand all of them are so far =(.

StarViv.png

Apparently there's a limit of names and so he used that as an arbitrary way to limit who is on the list. I suggested simply listing everyone in top X and just making a duplicate list so he can double the current list.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Apparently there's a limit of names and so he used that as an arbitrary way to limit who is on the list. I suggested simply listing everyone in top X and just making a duplicate list so he can double the current list.

The limit in google docs is 50 imports and there is a time and cost import for each player

• Like 1

Im pretty sure he has stated several times in his vids that he wont be getting 200m all. Cuz of agil/hunt?

We always have to bear in mind that skills tend to get easier all the time and what once looked like an impossible task, can now be something "everyone" can do. Just because someone doesn't consider something worth even being a goal now doesn't mean it isn't something that can just be done in "no time" soon. It only takes 2 right updates and those two skills could turn into "jokes" like RC did after Runespan or cooking did after cook-x.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I will only add Number1 boss if he's already in top 15 overall XP (including the inactive P2P players). I have nothing against this player and, even if I did, I would add him anyway.

If not, you will have to wait.

Glad you all apreciate my effort on making those weekly time calc updates and on keeping it updated and accurate as possible.

PS: If anyone knows how to import highscores data to Microsoft Excel 2010 would be helpful.