200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ye he only effigied like 100m Rc xp and like 50m slayer xp. Well to check Rc xp just see when Runespan was released. Although he might had done some ZMI when he was getting 99. I remember him mentioning earlier in this thread he enjoyed running to altars.

Assuming 1/4 effigy steps gave him an average of 22500 exp , and at lvl 99 a dragonkin lamp is about 50000exp, he'd net 72500 exp usefull exp per effigy.

Which mean he'd still need a whopping 2069 effigies to get that done.

I think Suomi had like 35m rc xp when he started doing it with effigies, then later in runespan

Ye he might have got around 30m off ZMI. Ik Slayer and Runecraft were his few sub 99s. And the 2069 effigies, I wouldn't doubt at all he got that much. If not more. He did slayer + crawlers combined for like 9 months. Although, I don't think S U O M I was even 138cb when he had 200m agil/fish. So I think he did those "legit".

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I thought Drumgun was an irl flipper and didn't want to have to do the same thing in scape.

Ya I'm pretty sure he's said that in an interview or maybe in a post in this thread actually. That was a while back though probably well over a year but I could be wrong.

Since Jake quit school for RS, he should get 5,4b xp, and he really deserves it.

Did he really quit school just to play Runescape? That's pathetic. I don't disrespect someone who is finished with school and plays a lot, but someone who would rather have an account with 5B xp instead of a proper education gets no respect from me.

Quitting part of your real life like that for a game is ridiculous. Especially something as important as your education. Anyone that prioritises runescape in such a way needs to seriously evaluate there life. Fair enough if he finished his education and put more time into runescape then that's ok. I don't know how anyone can condone quitting school/a job for any goal in a game though.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Since Jake quit school for RS, he should get 5,4b xp, and he really deserves it.

Did he really quit school just to play Runescape? That's pathetic. I don't disrespect someone who is finished with school and plays a lot, but someone who would rather have an account with 5B xp instead of a proper education gets no respect from me.

Quitting part of your real life like that for a game is ridiculous. Especially something as important as your education. Anyone that prioritises runescape in such a way needs to seriously evaluate there life. Fair enough if he finished his education and put more time into runescape then that's ok. I don't know how anyone can condone quitting school/a job for any goal in a game though.

There is nothing inherent about money or an education somehow being "better" than anything else. People will prioritize what they value the most and there's nothing wrong if someone's values are different than most other people's. Besides, values are usually not something you can just change by rationalizing it away. It's usually based on feelings and you can't just force feelings to disappear.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@Balthamel

Tnx smile.gif not sure if that would work for me because I don't have people by my side like Suomi has Jebrim etc etc, + it would ruin my reputation of earning everything myself (no merch etc), which doesn't seem valuable at all though (seeing as someone assumed all top players get help from others a few pages ago for example). If people would be willing to aid my goal of getting the top half skills all to 200m, I would see that as a truly amazing act of kindness

From that post, he doesn't like the idea of donations but he seems more than willing to take them. Suomi was under the same mindset really, (aside from having a 'reputation' of earning everything himself) he just asked for them a lot more as not taking them would deter his 'perfectionist' mindset and on top of that had more account-value credentials than Drumgun had, and as such was able to acquire more donations.

Anyway, it seems this thread has a purpose now, as up until now the original inquiry of this thread was pretty much answered. Hopefully things might get interesting around here again?

A13d.png

@Balthamel

Tnx smile.gif not sure if that would work for me because I don't have people by my side like Suomi has Jebrim etc etc, + it would ruin my reputation of earning everything myself (no merch etc), which doesn't seem valuable at all though (seeing as someone assumed all top players get help from others a few pages ago for example). If people would be willing to aid my goal of getting the top half skills all to 200m, I would see that as a truly amazing act of kindness

From that post, he doesn't like the idea of donations but he seems more than willing to take them. Suomi was under the same mindset really, (aside from having a 'reputation' of earning everything himself) he just asked for them a lot more as not taking them would deter his 'perfectionist' mindset and on top of that had more account-value credentials than Drumgun had, and as such was able to acquire more donations.

Anyway, it seems this thread has a purpose now, as up until now the original inquiry of this thread was pretty much answered. Hopefully things might get interesting around here again?

wb legend

Yeah now that you're back things are about to get real interesting

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png

Yeah now that you're back things are about to get real interesting

A13D for weekly updates

There is nothing inherent about money or an education somehow being "better" than anything else. People will prioritize what they value the most and there's nothing wrong if someone's values are different than most other people's. Besides, values are usually not something you can just change by rationalizing it away. It's usually based on feelings and you can't just force feelings to disappear.

I usually agree with the view that nobody has the right to judge or tell others on how to live their lives. However throwing away an education to play a video game is where I would draw the line.

Education being more important than digital entertainment is arguably borderline objective rather than subjective. The human mind, by its very nature is compelled to learn about its surroundings and to better itself in learning about the world.

If education and intelligence aren't inherently important we would still be living in primitive settlements.

Off topic but ah well.

Sylpheed.png

People don't quit school to play games

Its real life ef's you over and causes your plan for school or whatever to go away and then as a consequence you end up playing the video game a lot. Or if the game is used as a time filler/ escape/coping method then you can end up playing many more hours than you should. But people don't just wake up and say "yo I'm quitting school today to become high on the rs scores"

this post will probably get deleted but yea....I hate when people judge and say "blahblahblah quit school for scape" cause 90% of the time you don't know them or their life

Just speaking from personal experience here

Everyone is in charge of their own life own decisions and whats best for them. Make mistakes, live, learn

• Like 3
StarViv.png

No comment on how old I was when I finally went back to school and got a computer science degree. You're never too old for school, and my taking a lot of time off after dropping out of school was one of the best things I ever did.

The main thing is, are you interested in learning, do you read lots of informative articles every day. You could have a degree from the best school on earth but if you have no interest in continually learning and educating yourself you're no better off from it.

Scientists are still trying to come up with a way to measure some of the other intelligence quotients. Just because there isn't a solid way to measure the growth from playing video games and watching tv doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Look at the person with a boring job that can name baseball statistics from hundreds of different players. Is their knolwedge frivolous? Possibly. Are they retaining an incredible amount of information as well as being able to dissect and disseminate it with their sports buddies? Yes...

I think the real concern should be the damage to the physical body long hours of gaming causes. Stretching/excercising while at a computer every 45 minutes or so shouldn't be underestimated or dismissed. If you ever talk to an OSHA ergonomics coachs, or a chiropracter, this is one of the first thing's they'll suggest to anyone spending long hours on a computer. An Aeron chair and a proper desk/mouse/keyboard/monitor set up goes a long ways, but the regular breaks and excercise are the most fundamental.

• Like 2