200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why would you delete Suomi from the calc just now ? I thought that it was a joke when you first mentioned it lmao

He has been inactive for a week ok ? Elias for example was there for months after "Quitting", and so was Telmo until now as well

Edit: Btw, shouldn't paulrat3 be behind conesz on the list ?

I don't know if you are aware of but Suomi quited RuneScape. If he comes back, I'll add him back.

It's never to late.

Yes.

I don't know if your aware, but so did Telmo and Elias. Telmo was over 1 year on the list without gaining xp

Yea, it's a shame that Telmomarques and other players quit for over 1 year now :/

This made my day :DD

Gemeos2 for 5,4b XP@@

• Like 1

We should just stop following and check back in a year. Now that our only hope for all 200m quit, no point in following or making charts until someone gets close.

Well this thread has been alive for more than 3 years now, so why not.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

We should just stop following and check back in a year. Now that our only hope for all 200m quit, no point in following or making charts until someone gets close.

We still have hope: there is Jake, Gemeos2, Dragonseance, Harry Botter, and not to forget, our Finnish Pride #2 #1: Conesz.

• Like 1

We still have hope: there is Jake, Gemeos2, Dragonseance, Harry Botter, and not to forget, our Finnish Pride #2 #1: Conesz.

no point in following or making charts until someone gets close.

until someone gets close.

Read that last part.

Well keeping track of all the current contenders and upcoming prodigies is always fun. :) Also gives us a rough idea of who will max first and second, especially since Suomi is gone, more competition will ensue (look at Conezs).

Suomi has been holding the throne for too long, and all discussion has been about him and him alone. Although I admit this thread will never return to it's old pace for a long time, but hopefully tracking the top 10 will be more interesting now, as Jake isn't that far ahead of Elvis anyway.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The top active players are only at 60% of 200m all... My guess is that it will even take more then a year...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Why would you delete Suomi from the calc just now ? I thought that it was a joke when you first mentioned it lmao

He has been inactive for a week ok ? Elias for example was there for months after "Quitting", and so was Telmo until now as well

I don't know if you are aware of but Suomi quited RuneScape. If he comes back, I'll add him back.

It's never to late.

Yes.

I don't know if your aware, but so did Telmo and Elias. Telmo was over 1 year on the list without gaining xp

Yea, it's a shame that Telmomarques and other players quit for over 1 year now :/

So what is the reason to delete one after he has been inactive for a week, and let others be there for a year ?

The top active players are only at 60% of 200m all... My guess is that it will even take more then a year...

It would be 1 year straight with max xp rates lol. More like 2 years from now until we see someone maxing

It's never to late.

Yes.

So what is the reason to delete one after he has been inactive for a week, and let others be there for a year ?

Wow, over a year? Time goes past so fast, it's unbelievable.

• Like 2

Decided to delete the following players from my time calc update due to inactivity:

• Suomi (819 hours left - 254,013,883 cost left - 96.0 % done)
  • Telmomarques (12,906 hours left - 9,262,139,388 cost left - 37.7% done)

1hupo.png

You can see the minutely updated version of this post here: https://docs.google....hFa1ZoQ3c#gid=0

I can add somebody to the list if requested. That player must be going to 200m all and need less hours than Paperbag.

I'm going for 200m in all skills, and I'm pretty sure I need less hours than Paperbag does.

• Like 1

It's never to late.

Yes.

Yea... I still remember when all those players that still played RuneScape... Shame they quit a year ago, like you mentioned :/

Decided to delete the following players from my time calc update due to inactivity:

1hupo.png

You can see the minutely updated version of this post here: https://docs.google....hFa1ZoQ3c#gid=0

I can add somebody to the list if requested. That player must be going to 200m all and need less hours than Paperbag.

I'm going for 200m in all skills, and I'm pretty sure I need less hours than Paperbag does.

You need 14,378 hours. You are the new #16.

Welcome.

• Like 1

1hupo.png

You need 14,378 hours. You are the new #16.

Welcome.

Carcass and clamp are out of order

• Like 1
2s0cxth.png

unless suomi comes back I don't think we'll see 200M all until 2015

if ever with MMO's there is always the risk of instantaneous collapse. Not that I expect everyone to quit within 3 years but there is risks in the queue right now. Changing the combat system is one of the most risky things an MMO can do as is changing the business focus (subscription to microtransaction or the other way around).

just gotta do what feels the best for you.

And with that, an era has been finished. Who will rise to take his place? Only time will tell...

• Like 1

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense