200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm going for 200M all and need less hours than Paperbag.

(although I think having to state this is a stupid requirement for your list)

Why is it stupid? The thread is about players competing for 200m in all skills. If that isn't the persons goal there is no reason for them to be on the list.

Quite simple really.

• Like 2
Sylpheed.png

Why is it stupid? The thread is about players competing for 200m in all skills. If that isn't the persons goal there is no reason for them to be on the list.

Quite simple really.

Some people just play RS without ever setting 200m all as a goal, but still get close enough to it to be worth tracking. Which is why it being required to state it as a goal is silly.

Asmodean <3

Quite simple really.

Couldn't say better myself.

Kngkyle, you are the new #14 as you need 13,032 hours to get 5b.

Welcome.

Suomi : Acts nice when needs funds, make vids when need funds. When got enough funds he just doesnt post anymore, acting like he's to good for the community by not uploading vids / posting comments anymore while he alrdy got everything he needs.

• Like 1

Well keeping track of all the current contenders and upcoming prodigies is always fun. :) Also gives us a rough idea of who will max first and second, especially since Suomi is gone, more competition will ensue (look at Conezs).

Suomi has been holding the throne for too long, and all discussion has been about him and him alone. Although I admit this thread will never return to it's old pace for a long time, but hopefully tracking the top 10 will be more interesting now, as Jake isn't that far ahead of Elvis anyway.

Exactly.

I won't be posting here much anymore since don't want this thread to go off-topic and cause arguments but this wasn't easy decision for me at all. I know it's so weird how I wanted this for so long and did everything I could to make it to 5B XP and made it so close and then I lost almost all my motivation/love/interest for this game. I guess it just proves I am just a human like everyone else.

I know it was a huge surprise to so many people and it was to me too, ages ago I couldn't know this game would end up this way.

I remember I said this in my tip.it interview long time ago:

"It's nice that people think I might be first to 200M in all skills, but we have to remember that I am human just like everyone else, anything can happen. Anyway, 200M in all skills is just a goal, I am not saying I will get there for sure. I am going to take it one day at a time and see how far I get. It's nice that people believe in me though and want to help me. It feels great and makes me want to reach this goal even more. I really hope to see someone get 200M in all skills even if it's not me."

I really tried my best to get 200M all Skills and didn't want to let people down but I got so sick of seeing Sof/solomon promotions nonstop, they never going to stop. I don't want to be one of those people who quit RuneScape and then still come back on forums to complain how RS is waste of time and you shouldn't play it.

There was so many other reasons too, I couldn't handle all the attention. I tried to avoid maxing as long as I can but then Elias quit at 3B and people said it's impossible to get past it and my 200M all Skills goal is ruined so I trained all buyables and everything I could do to get past it and see if it was really true.

I knew I couldn't handle being Rank 1 for very long, always been lone wolf and tried to avoid attention as much as I can but in the same time I really wanted to reach 200M all Skills, always wanted to see someone get it.

Too many things changed and too fast, I thought quitting YouTube would help to get away from all the attention but it was too late now. People came to me everyday to ask to make more videos and said how I inspired them, always appreciated it so much but in the same time it made me really bothered because I wanted people to see me as another person just like them.

So many things changed after I got Rank 1, people started to treat me differently. I used to play Private On all the time and my ignore list was empty but I couldn't do it anymore of course because was getting so many messages. I got really frustrated and started playing Private Off all the time. I used to be friends with lots of people here on tip.it but of course I lost so many of them because I wasn't able to answer everyone like I used to in the past.

RS changed too so much in short time, I thought about quitting after Jagex released buyable spins but I was so close now and still had lots of hope Jagex would change direction. More and more sof/solomon promotions started coming and I was really starting to get sick of it but people had supported me so much, I didn't wanna let myself and other people down.

Then the hiscore glitch happened and I went back to Rank 2k overall, where I used to be for ages when I was getting 200M skills and loving it. I realised how much I missed it and knew it would never come back.

I guess you could say I played too much, the game changed too much, so many things changed and so fast. It wasn't just burnout or whatever you want to call it.

Of course it's natural if people do something for ages and for so many hours a day you will get bored/sick of it eventually but it isn't simple as that. I am going to take very long break from everything RS related and will try to come back someday. I want to do other things with my life now, missed IRL so much.

I am not trying to sound ungrateful or anything like that for all the support I have gotten. Or try to seek attention, now on I will make videos if I have something to say so people can choose if they read/watch it or not.

I thought about quitting without saying anyone anything but I thought posting here is the least I can do after all the support I have gotten and everything.

This isn't troll or anything like that, I guess people don't really know me since I never gave people a chance to know me. I would have gotten hacked/ddosed etc so many times if I would have been more open and would have never made this far.

I am done with school/work but still the way I played RuneScape is no way to live a life, part of me still wants to get 200M all Skills really bad but I know this is the right decision.

Also not looking for sympathy or anything like that, it was my decision and just gotta learn from your mistakes and try to be a better person in the future.

I understand all the hate/judgement towards me because I took advantage of free trade and some training methods. Sadly it was part of the game and I couldn't change it and in the same time I really wanted to see someone get 200M all Skills.

I really hope that someone who has never accepted donations/help from other people would make it to 200M all Skills first but that's impossible to prove.

Anyway this isn't farewell post or anything like that, getting 200M all Skills just isn't as simple as you could think.

Even if I made it to 5B XP first I know there would be no video or anything I could do to thank people enough for all the support and everything over these past 10 years.

Also when New skills coming it's going to be so much different when SOF/solomon is around, Jagex could use them to their advantage and I am pretty sure they will. Jagex is a company after all and they need to make money. Sadly this isn't the same game anymore for me.

I am not even blaming just Jagex for all this. Lots of people been sending messages on YouTube saying I should do something to save rs and I feel so helpless, I can't really do anything. I am just another player just like anyone else. I wish I could change rs but I can't. Jagex could do so much more for this game to make it better and I have tried to talk with some Jagex mods but they are busy with work of course and I am not blaming them. Those Jagex mods probably have no power over some of these updates anyway. Always appreciated people a lot for taking time to talk with me.

So many good things left in this game, just not the same game for me.

Also the community changed so much, I see people fighting everywhere about anything possible.

Sorry but I just couldn't take it anymore, gonna take long break and then see from there.

Not gonna hold grudges against anyone, all the hate/attention/judging is part of the game and being Rank 1.

Hopefully someone else will be better as Rank 1 since I know my time is pretty much over, I wasn't the right person for that. I know people keep talking about hours and my lead and whatever but new skills coming soon and things will change a lot then.

I know I won't and can't move on from RS 100%, I will still be around at some point and I am not saying I will NEVER EVER get 200M all Skills but just isn't very likely considering the current state of this game.

I really hope you can understand this and wish you all the best.

• Like 10

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

If it makes you feel any better - I still pretty much think of you as that dude that shut the door on me while smithing all those years ago =p Who happened to get a few 200m skills and considerably popular later. I still havnt forgotten though. That dude that had a difficult name to check hs and had lots of fishing xp - Whatever the amount was at the time. Interesting memories, fun times.

Still I might aswell say gj on account and I would agree that sof sux etc but is what it is as you say. Bah humbag@it all.

Just curious, will you still be keeping your membership to stay on the hiscores?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Suomi, I sincerly thank you for that post. I 'think' I understand your intentions far better now :)

But why can't you just ignore people and get 5billion XP? The statistics speak for itself and 5b XP is what we all have wanted to see (also what you wanted to see happen) and that itself would have thanked us considerbly/ lived up to our/ your expectation/goal.. NEVER buckle over the pressure, stand tall and fight! I know the desire to 'follow' the crowd, but stepping up and taking control would have been the better choice IMO. Don't put yourself down by saying a 'better person' will come and take your place, because that seems like an excuse to degrade your accomplishmet (which is extrodinary). There no such thing as better, if you wanted to see something happen and you had the opportunity to do it yourself- go for it!

By all means SUOMI take a break, you can do whatever you want BUT 'I' was hoping you would finish BEFORE the new skills come out and I would have been more (well I'm sure its not only me) satisfied/ content with that.

Personally, I don't even think I'll train the new skills...

Also I get your problem for Jagex turning to completle 'money [bleep]', but the earlier you finish, the earlier you get to stop playing/ seeing more updates appear.

Additionally after your break, you don't have to play as 'hardcore' anymore, just enough to finish by the end of next year? However, if new skills come out and you do not wish to train them, then its perfectly reasonable to quit.

Because he no longer likes runescape because he fears Jagex is going/(already has) destroyed the game he loved.

Thats why I compared it to waking up from the matrix, why would you continue where you were within it. The rude/loving fans were just one aspect but the change of the game is the real cause

I'm hoping SUOMI get's an NPC named when he gets 200m all Skills, a Statue in the center of every major city, and a special cape to show that he's the best scaper there ever was.

Oh well.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Honestly wish you would just finish it out. Would be much more satisfying to quit with a completed goal than to give up so close. 5b was your goal, rank 1 wasn't. Get it and then take your deserved break.

Did you miss what he said. Its obvious hes making a statement against Jagex. Imagine how pissed he would be if he got 5bil xp and Jagex did a front page update/celebration when Suomi hates what the company is doing. That and not being able to handle the spotlight is why he quit

I haven't posted here in awhile but I just wanted to say I respect your decision to take a long break Suomi. You really shouldn't play a game if you aren't having fun. I hope you find life to be enjoyable and I hope you enjoy your ski trip :) You are a great friend and it was nice to talk to you about what's on eachother's mind. I really wanted to see someone get 200m all skills but it will come someday. I can wait. It certainly makes things more interesting. Not sure who will get it first.

About what I've been up to: I have had alot of motivation to play again lately because of the daily delve into daemonheim challenge and the decent cash pile I'm starting to get again from farming torstols and a little bit of flipping. Thanks to the challenge I expect to get 120 dg within a year from now. You all know how much I hate dungeoneering :P This will put me back on the top page where I belong, that is if the new skills are doable for me. As of right now I'm going for 200m agility at barb adv course with pit and doing the daily dg challenge. I think I can go straight all the way to 200m agility. I really enjoy it. I enjoy slow skills just as much as buyables, so I really think I am a contender for 200m all skills. I know I won't be first but that's ok, as long as I get it.

• Like 11

Well, I haven't posted on this thread in a long time. I must say I find it quite surprising Suomi is quitting; the amount of dedication he put into skilling was quite impressive. Of course, I respect his decision to quit. RuneScape should not be treated like it's a job; if you no longer find appeal in playing the game, then quitting is the way to go. And it's funny because I constantly see people saying that Suomi should just finish his goal because he's "so close." But at the end of the day it's not their choice - it's his. It especially makes no sense to continue doing something if you don't enjoy doing it.

With Suomi quitting the game, the race to 200m in all skills will definitely be more interesting. I'm a bit anxious to see how the race will turn out in the coming years ahead.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

I wish I had the balls to quit the game like Suomi. I too have been playing the game over 10 years and it's gotten worse and worse in the last years. Jagex has no backbone left and only cares about money. You inspire me though Suomi. Maybe one day I can quit this game too!

• Like 1

Jens14.png

sigoriginal.jpg

I wish I had the balls to quit the game like Suomi. I too have been playing the game over 10 years and it's gotten worse and worse in the last years. Jagex has no backbone left and only cares about money. You inspire me though Suomi. Maybe one day I can quit this game too!

i hope you troll lol

you CAN'T quit a game?

why this lol... if you don't like it, it shouldn'T be a big deal to quit.

and if you still like it, why do you try to quit?

i hope you troll lol

you CAN'T quit a game?

You must be new here.

• Like 3

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And it's funny because I constantly see people saying that Suomi should just finish his goal because he's "so close." But at the end of the day it's not their choice - it's his.

People make this stupid argument way too often on this thread. People are telling suomi what they think, no one is putting a gun to his head and making him do what they think is best. If you think people shouldn't be telling suomi they think he made the wrong decision then you should also not be telling suomi you think he is making the right decision because you are also influencing his future thoughts on the subject and you are affecting "his decision" which you think people should stay out of.

• Like 6

i hope you troll lol

you CAN'T quit a game?

You must be new here.

if you mean me, i'm following this thread since page 39 so i think i'' longer here than you...

And it's funny because I constantly see people saying that Suomi should just finish his goal because he's "so close." But at the end of the day it's not their choice - it's his.

People make this stupid argument way too often on this thread. People are telling suomi what they think, no one is putting a gun to his head and making him do what they think is best. If you think people shouldn't be telling suomi they think he made the wrong decision then you should also not be telling suomi you think he is making the right decision because you are also influencing his future thoughts on the subject and you are affecting "his decision" which you think people should stay out of.

I'm not sure what you're on about. All I said was that I respect his decision to quit. Lol.

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

I'm not sure what you're on about. All I said was that I respect his decision to quit. Lol.

You blatantly didn't just say that, your quote is right there.