200M in all Skills

Makilio

Please don't feed the troll guys. The report button is your friend. ;)

Suggesting it was a troll

If Jagex does acknowledge Suomi's accomplishment, they should probably say something along the lines of, "No, we won't give special recognition to any future players who achieve 200M in all skills."

I'm not denying that Suomi's achievement is an incredible feat of dedication. I just don't think such an accomplishment should be encouraged for others to follow, simply because it's not healthy.

Neither was Layyr smashing out 157M runecrafting, and subsequently Jagex having named the NPC Larriar. This isn't an industry were the health of the player is a huge priority, and when there are attempts to curb game use. In fact, it is entirely beneficial for the game company to NOT have you playing in moderation. The quicker you gain a tie to the game, the harder to leave. Health of players, sure, that's a moral issue that some businesses care about in order to gain some reputation for being DECENT, but overall, if it gains them nothing, why do it.

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If Jagex does acknowledge Suomi's accomplishment, they should probably say something along the lines of, "No, we won't give special recognition to any future players who achieve 200M in all skills."

I'm not denying that Suomi's achievement is an incredible feat of dedication. I just don't think such an accomplishment should be encouraged for others to follow, simply because it's not healthy. It's an accomplishment that is absolutely impossible to obtain by playing in moderation, regardless of how efficient you are and how skilled you are at time-management. Again, nobody pursued 99s religiously until the release of the skillcapes. Nobody cared about the CW professional cape until it became a trimmed comp cape requirement. Hopefully there never becomes an in-game reward for 200M all skills (or even 200M in any skill).

Agreed, I think this is why there's no Global Newsfeed message for 200m's aswell, and I'm guessing when this game was made, 200m in any stat wasn't expected, ever.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm not denying that Suomi's achievement is an incredible feat of dedication. I just don't think such an accomplishment should be encouraged for others to follow, simply because it's not healthy.

Neither was Layyr smashing out 157M runecrafting, and subsequently Jagex having named the NPC Larriar. This isn't an industry were the health of the player is a huge priority, and when there are attempts to curb game use. In fact, it is entirely beneficial for the game company to NOT have you playing in moderation. The quicker you gain a tie to the game, the harder to leave. Health of players, sure, that's a moral issue that some businesses care about in order to gain some reputation for being DECENT, but overall, if it gains them nothing, why do it.

Actually if everybody played in moderation, they'd probably never get bored or run out of things to do, and therefore they'd be a paying member for a longer time.

77yLQy8.png

[Arbitrary update on how much xp suomi has left because it is super important]

I'm actually enjoying watching further down the list, the competition of sorts (loosely using that terminology) between Alkan, Dragonseance and Kingduffy. I know Alkan is smashing through serious Attack xp at Icefiends, but it is still rather close. Looking like he'll be next to 3B though. I am, however, also looking forward to seeing DrSeance smash out some serious xp in the near future.

Arbitrary remark supporting Suomi which he obviously needs]

Oh come on... don't be so negative about it. This kind of thing doesn't happen every day, so just let people enjoy it.

This kind of thing has been happening every day for a year. "This" being supporting suomi.

Do you cheer for your favourite football team every game during the playoffs, but cease to do so when they reach the Super Bowl? He doesn't need motivation, and I don't think anyone here is trying to give him any - people are simply commenting because they're excited.

I'm explaining why Aussie posted that because you went on a side track. People are bored of seeing the same posts for the past year, does that explain it?

Wow I'm digging the football reference. I'm certainly still screaming my lungs out for the Baltimore Ravens. If Joe Flacco is Superbowl MVP than he could possibly have the best postseason in NFL quarterback history.

Earlier somebody said that the new skill isn't coming out until summer time. Is that verified? And is that in reference to the first new skill to come out?

the-graduate-bus.png

Actually if everybody played in moderation, they'd probably never get bored or run out of things to do, and therefore they'd be a paying member for a longer time.

People would still get bored, people grow out of things. Would it happen less? Quite possibly. But it is much easier targeting those who are likely to end up playing constantly because of the addictive nature of MMO-gaming than the steady gamers.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Wow I'm digging the football reference. I'm certainly still screaming my lungs out for the Baltimore Ravens. If Joe Flacco is Superbowl MVP than he could possibly have the best postseason in NFL quarterback history.

Earlier somebody said that the new skill isn't coming out until summer time. Is that verified? And is that in reference to the first new skill to come out?

[qfc]14-15-992-64203561[/qfc]

zN73iz1.png

Agreed, I think this is why there's no Global Newsfeed message for 200m's aswell, and I'm guessing when this game was made, 200m in any stat wasn't expected, ever.

"Hey, what should we cap the xp at?"

"Idk, why not just level 99?"

"Lets make it 200m, nobody will ever get that far, lol"

• Like 1
2s0cxth.png

Well.. I know originally the gowers didn't believe 99 was reasonable either, but they needed a cap. 200m max xp was created because it's close to the max value an integer can store (2b ish). Remember they store the xp as 10x the value in order to allow for partial xp values (so if you have 200 xp you actually store the value 2k) They rounded the max value to 200m as a max inorder to a) prevent overflow and b) make it a nice round number.

• Like 2

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The max value is 2.147b still. He explained why that limits it to 214.7m in visible Xp. There's nothing incorrect with it.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yea and then skill capes came out and people went ocd about getting at least 1 99 then people realized they liked the self validation from having a 99 and then they said hmm ill go for some harder 99s and then they either 1.) noticed they were kinda close to max and then maxed or 2.) maxed cape came out and they wanted that cape (Its been out quite awhile) Then when people finally maxed they either 1.) grew some logic and quit 2.) didn't care and still played. 3.) went on a 200m gaining highscore rank rampage.

• Like 3
StarViv.png

Yea and then skill capes came out and people went ocd about getting at least 1 99 then people realized they liked the self validation from having a 99 and then they said hmm ill go for some harder 99s and then they either 1.) noticed they were kinda close to max and then maxed or 2.) maxed cape came out and they wanted that cape (Its been out quite awhile) Then when people finally maxed they either 1.) grew some logic and quit 2.) didn't care and still played. 3.) went on a 200m gaining highscore rank rampage.

You forgot the part about paying for well written bot scripts because thats as common as cooking capes

They do another highscore sweep? Went up 300+ ranks today without a level. Guess it gives a decent estimate on how many members they are losing

They've been banning a lot of bots. Not across the board though, they seem to be going from area to area.

Quick scan over botter forums shows a mild level of rage, arrogance and general asshattery about it all: "Lol Jagex did something" or "Jagex so useless, I'm still botting, nearly maxed"

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Can someone fill me in? I thought suomi quit a while ago and now I see him getting records like he never did :P Did he say anything about why he decided to finish it?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

The 2009 generation of maxed players were mostly friends of the handful of maxed players in 2008. Their influence really spread, mostly through their involvement in key skilling clans.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Eyo, big ups to my boy Carcass on finishing HP yesterday.

Defence upcoming.

Watch out top page, you're about to meet your maker.

#2013yearofthecarcass

Until you realize he has little money, and is inflating his XP out the ass doing cheap/free fast skills.

Defence upcoming.

#2013yearofthecarcass

Until you realize he has little money, and is inflating his XP out the ass doing cheap/free fast skills.

If his goal is 200m in all skills, he is likely merching in order to afford those expensive skills. I only see him having a problem with slayer; he's 200m ranged and magic, which will reduce his xp gain significantly.

Defence upcoming.

#2013yearofthecarcass

If his goal is 200m in all skills, he is likely merching in order to afford those expensive skills. I only see him having a problem with slayer; he's 200m ranged and magic, which will reduce his xp gain significantly.

He will never get 200m all.