200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think after 5B exp. Suomi should make a career out of youtube gaming. Great pay. Enjoy Games. Your working times. Why not?

yeah make a road to completion series on yr main channel and a minecraft/cod side channel it's an infallible formula (dota vids would be fine by me too :P)

ps early grats to suomi since i dont post much on these forums, #1 in my heart forever <3 half tempted to buy a month of membership so i can attend the 5b party

• Like 1

half tempted to buy a month of membership so i can attend the 5b party

I can second to that.

99 Fletching 99 Woodcutting 99 Construction 99 Prayer 99 Herblore 99 Fishing 99 Cooking

99 Crafting 99 Defence 99 Constitution 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Smithing

99 Firemaking 99 Farming 99 Summoning 99 Hunter 99 Slayer 99 Thieving 99 Dungeoneering

99 Runecrafting 99 Attack 99 Strength Max Cape 120 Dungeoneering Completionist Cape

Try asking Mod Zach, damn that charm collector is taking ages. Probably available soon on sof or solomon. I remember many years ago Aasiwat was excited to see it released but it never came LOL. Funny people working there at Jagex, they like to troll players :P

Does not those new Solomon pets collect charms?

I think that it will be a sad day when SUOMI finishes the last skill. No more wondering if it's possible, but hey I planned on quiting permenantly when 5B was met and to be honest.... I'm not read to quit... :P Can you wait a year? :o

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Do top players bother buying scrimshaws for skilling?

I assume not.

http://puu.sh/1Wx1m

That's an awful example of the use of a scrimshaw. Sure, some skills like mining(due to the complex nature or extra xp from varrok armor and urns) and fishing(C2) won't benefit much from them, but quite a few will get a full 20% boost, effectively giving you free 50 minutes of xp.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

This [bleep] buying spins again 2013

http://gyazo.com/707...016f244464f8b9e

Because that's so much less respectable than accepting billions for advertising (if possible) worse Youtube channels than your own.

I can understand your point, however I do think it is less respectable. It takes a certain level of talent and "flair", if you will, to have a yt channel popular enough to get those billions. An extremely large portion of Alkans populartiy comes from the immense hours and work he puts into his account. That is not at all comparable to buying spins and getting the same xp instantly.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png