200M in all Skills

Makilio

Nice nice, cant wait for MrBigDick to hit 200M all skills too. Imagine all those BigDicks in the same world at the same time.

I am sure soon you need to have 200M all skills just to get into top 10, damn addicting game.

• Like 2

I expect Drumgun to be 2nd

I expect Jake tbh

Drumgun is closer and plays more.

True, but not much closer, and Jake has been gaining on him recently with the hours. I guess either of them could quit as well so only time will tell :P and someday for front page you will probably need 5b :o

Boredom.png

I expect Jake tbh

True, but not much closer, and Jake has been gaining on him recently with the hours. I guess either of them could quit as well so only time will tell :P and someday for front page you will probably need 5b :o

This past week:

Drumgun - 7.4m Mining Xp

Jake - 13.3m Smithing Xp

Smithing is more than twice as fast as Mining.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I expect Jake tbh

This past week:

Drumgun - 7.4m Mining Xp

Jake - 13.3m Smithing Xp

Smithing is more than twice as fast as Mining.

Oh drumgun isnt getting smith xp too like Jake was? Inefficient. LOL but stop coming in fc then if you don't believe in him! :P

Boredom.png

my new rsn will be

TreeBillExp

You wish you had tree bill lmao that legendary telmo irl vid.

Tbh Jagex should allow you to use the name Big Dick. Try asking Mod Zach, damn that charm collector is taking ages. Probably available soon on sof or solomon. I remember many years ago Aasiwat was excited to see it released but it never came LOL. Funny people working there at Jagex, they like to troll players :P

my new rsn will be

TreeBillExp

You wish you had tree bill lmao that legendary telmo irl vid.

Tbh Jagex should allow you to use the name Big Dick. Try asking Mod Zach, damn that charm collector is taking ages. Probably available soon on sof or solomon. I remember many years ago Aasiwat was excited to see it released but it never came LOL. Funny people working there at Jagex, they like to troll players :P

Aasiwat? No Alkan invented it didn't you know :P lol Jp but, for the small fee of 30k Runecoins a charm collector can be yours!

Boredom.png

Suomi. Turn private on friends sometime. This private off stuff is old!!!

Peace,

Vann

I had private on friends few weeks ago, I remember talking with you. 5B takes lots of sacrifices, you know that.

But don't worry after 5B the world will be safe and I can rest in peace and keep private friends even daily if I cba to log in :D

Also planning to start selling Suomi shirts saying "#1 to 5B - We saved the World together!"

• Like 4

So with Suomi 30M xp away, we could be looking at 200M all being complete by 9th/10th of February.

But at the same time reading the posts here about a party on the 21st of February, let me just say, inb4 Suomi pulls a Phoenix Odin with his last smidgeon of XP.

LgEZt.png