200M in all Skills

Makilio

Basically what im asking is after im done with slayer, im going to have alot of str xp to go. ill be done with attack, defence, etc, but slayer will not get me str. What is the most efficient non slayer combat xp for strenght

Basically what im asking is after im done with slayer, im going to have alot of str xp to go. ill be done with attack, defence, etc, but slayer will not get me str. What is the most efficient non slayer combat xp for strenght

Why don't you do strenght while slaying and chin/barrage abyss creatures for def exp?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Theres also this forum where we talk about xp rates

He could at least try to make it on topic saying "How do to players finish melee if they have 200m slay?"

That's very true, but also I don't think it would have killed you to answer his question and redirect him to the H&A forum :P

77yLQy8.png

Lol i try and bring up xp related things and it just gets turned into something else

200MAllthread.jpeg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

200m in all skills thread, where even on-topic discussion is considered off-topic.

Sir please, the only on-topic posts are the ones that flame high level players.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

What effect has 07 had on the race to 200m all in EoC? Are world pops down and as a result spawn rates? how drastically is this effecting xp/hour in various skills, i found it nigh on impossible to get within 20-30k exp/hour when hunting in a sup optimal world.

What effect has 07 had on the race to 200m all in EoC? Are world pops down and as a result spawn rates? how drastically is this effecting xp/hour in various skills, i found it nigh on impossible to get within 20-30k exp/hour when hunting in a sup optimal world.

Has allowed people to shit in GP whilst doing AFKables (mostly Ivy), which takes the money making element of it all down a lot. There was also Alkan and possibly others who seem to have all but quit (well, Alkan appears to be on the return) which took a big toll on the ranks whilst also allowing people to gain a "lead" they would've otherwise been chasing.

Has allowed people to shit in GP whilst doing AFKables (mostly Ivy), which takes the money making element of it all down a lot. There was also Alkan and possibly others who seem to have all but quit (well, Alkan appears to be on the return) which took a big toll on the ranks whilst also allowing people to gain a "lead" they would've otherwise been chasing.

[naivety] How is '07 allowing people to make so much money? Multi-logging and selling 07gp for EOCgp while afking on their main? [/naivety]

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113