200M in all Skills

Makilio

Well, I mean it's normal for someone of his fame to do and the reason I thought it might not be appropriate is because it's not really related to RS and I don't know nearly enough about the situation to make an accurate judgement or wanna ruin anyone's image of him, but whatever.

Basically he had a kid with someone and she uploaded a bunch of videos of herself and the daughter. It was legit, she was always commenting on his channel and he commented on her videos in addition to the fact that he had "I love ___" as the first thing on his channel description. After a while people started asking in the comments when they will get to see Zezima, and she said that they were going to be in different states for like 4 or 5 months or something lol, and like a year after that the name of the person he loved changed in his channel description (it's that barbiedoll chick that co-owns his clan) and there they were edating in his channel comments. I was like lolwat so I checked his ex-gf's channel and she hadn't uploading anything for a while, so I assumed she was going through some tough times. Like a week or two ago she started uploading videos but with some other dude in them and all the comments were like omg i'm so glad there's someone else to be there for [daughters name] so the only thing I can think of is scumbag Zezima but again I have no idea about what went down so don't start pointing fingers at me L

Anyways if we're discussing our fav rs players that would be a hard one for me, maybe mr. biggers and construction nerd

A13d.png

I think we should start telling our friends about this thread. im sure most of us have told some people, but i was friends with gemeos2 for like 4 months before i even found this thread lol, i was like wtf wat u doin here. But anyway, its not that it isnt active, but it would be nice for it to be even more active and have the input/opinions of more people.

idk just an idea, couldnt hurt to get the word out there right?

I think we should start telling our friends about this thread. im sure most of us have told some people, but i was friends with gemeos2 for like 4 months before i even found this thread lol, i was like wtf wat u doin here. But anyway, its not that it isnt active, but it would be nice for it to be even more active and have the input/opinions of more people.

idk just an idea, couldnt hurt to get the word out there right?

This and if you're friends with some of the top rankers, get them here posting stuff! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i think this thread also isn't popular in the german speaking servers. because the only other germanspeaking player was bijay33 (and me)

but that's also not important that they have to wrote here because mostly they don't know anything od a good xp/h method or pretty unerficient.

(example. folk169 one of the best german players xp-wise was obv. the unefficient skiller i ever seen lol but he played for fun which are his rights :P)

so best would be if all top players starting postig here. would be nice

Doesn't Adventurer's log keep track of like 50 things?

Apparently, it doesn't, more like 10. (and some xp milestones got in there too).

So far im at 11 effigies in 11m defence exp.

Vmser.png

Apparently, it doesn't, more like 10. (and some xp milestones got in there too).

click the rss feed button in the top left to see all 50

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

click the rss feed button in the top left to see all 50

Doesn't show - I'll assume because it's set to private.

Vmser.png

I always wondered what would become of this thread once somebody did the impossible.

Now I know.

People just pick names off old highscores and make shit up about them or debate whether they were really that good.

Pretty pathetic end to the longest running thread on this forum.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I always wondered what would become of this thread once somebody did the impossible.

Now I know.

People just pick names off old highscores and make shit up about them or debate whether they were really that good.

There are two more skills to come, and you're saying that this is the end?

And talking about legendary/good/popular players and their rl stories makes this thread interesting and worth reading.

Now I know.

You forgot the most important part, the weekly [bleep]ing updates that some idiot does.

:)

• Like 8

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Now I know.

You forgot the most important part, the weekly [bleep]ing updates that some idiot does.

I thought that idiot retired.

Lets not forget Langer, A13d and everyone else who made an update in Langer's absense

• Like 2

Now I know.

I thought that idiot retired.

Lets not forget Langer, A13d and everyone else who made an update in Langer's absense

:') Rest in pieces.

Saw A13d today. Sniping all 200m threaders starts now.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Now I know.

There are two more skills to come, and you're saying that this is the end?

And talking about legendary/good/popular players and their rl stories makes this thread interesting and worth reading.

Gossip/drama is for people with nothing better going on in their lives lol

77yLQy8.png

Ik Jake already reads this, same with gemeos, but all i had to do the other day was say "hey have u seen whats on 200m all skills tif" and they said "nah not in a few days" and then they went on and saw that flame war. Not saying all that was a positive, but i realised that all i had to say was "check this out" and got people to check this place out

• Like 1

Damn it, was halfway done writing a response to Auror's post but it got deleted lol.

Lol that vid, I made a troll comment on it like 3 hours ago since it actually didn't have comment approval on for once, but only managed to get one reaction sadly. Disappointed :(

A13d.png

2ZbO3.png

I know, I know, it's rude of me to interrupt the weekly flaming of high end players, but alas, the people have spoken.

2. Jake 4418m +9.1m

Jake continues on his quest to rid the world of fish, amassing another strong week (+6m), in the process passing 120m. Warbands chipped in for 1.7m Mining and 700k Smithing xp. Expect more of the same in coming weeks.

Recent: 120m Fishing

Upcoming: 130m Smithing

3. Drumgun 4099m +12m

Mining dominates gains this week for Drumgun, with 10m xp racked up. Drumguns other major gain of the week came in Farming (1.5m), which takes him past 60m Farming. Should he continue on at this rate, we could expect to see 200m Mining in approximately 6 weeks.

Recent: 60m Farming

Upcoming: 140m Mining

4. Jdelacroix 4068m +10m

Magic (+3.1m), Defence (+3.6m) and Mining (1.2m) the stand outs this week. At this pace, expect to see 200m Magic from Jdela by mid-June.

Recent: 90m Mining

Upcoming: 130m Magic

5. Elvis 3814m +4.7m

Continuing to plug away at Warbands, despite the PKers hunting him no end, Elvis amassed 1.8m Mining xp for the week, the stand out skill. Other notable gains of 1.2m in Fishing and Farming. We should see him hit 200m Magic by Saturday week.

Recent: 46m Mining

Upcoming: 200m Farming (#15)

6. Elias 3723m +17k

17k Agility xp.

7. Dragonseance 3375m +54m

Despite playing leapfrogged 3 times this week, Dragonseance manages to hold onto Rank 7. This week was split into 2 major skills, Construction (+28m) and Magic (+18m), in which he passed 100m and should hit 120 during his next sitting. Other skills contributing were Mining (2.7m), Agility (1.3m) and Firemaking (1m).

Recent: 100m Magic

Upcoming: 120 Magic

8. Paperbag 3374m +78m

In spite of massive gains for the week, Paperbag must be content with remaining at Rank 8, and appears as though he will stay there in the long run. The week has been made up of DG Challenges (+1.2m) and Summoning (+77m). We can expect to see 200m Summoning (#15) by the end of the weekend.

Recent: 180m Summoning

Upcoming: 200m Summoning (#15)

9. Almostlost 3258m +13m

El juego's gains this week were concentrated in Mining (2.6m), Smithing (3.2m) and Attack (1.2m), with Woodcutting chipping in with 2m. Expect more of the same from Mining and Smithing, with Smithing set to pass 50m this weekend.

Recent: 40m Mining

Upcoming: 50m Smithing

10. Paulrat3 3176m +2.6m

Continues at Ivy (+2.4m Woodcutting).

11. Kingduffy 3144m +7.8m

Once again providing a week with across the board gains, Kingduffy's major contributions this week came from Crafting (1.9m), Agility (1.3m) and Challengeering (1.2m).

Recent: 120m Crafting

Upcoming: 75m Agility

12. Alkan 3040m +308k

Farming (305k)

13. Robbie 3028m +2.5m

Woodcutting (1.3m) and Farming (833k).

14. Y0 Sushi 2871m +3.9m

Fishing once again dominating Sushi's week, with a gain of 2.4m, along the way passing 100m xp. Challengeering offering 1.4m to round out the week.

Recent: 100m Fishing

Upcoming: 120m Fishing

15. Makaveli 93 2822m +22m

Continuing to mimic MC Hammer, M93 racks up another solid Smithing week (+19m), with Herblore (+2.6m) the other major contribution for the week.

Recent: 170m Smithing

Upcoming: 200m Smithing (2.5 weeks)

• Like 9

Depends on what your goal is. If it is 200m in all, then get str by slaying. If it is just 99, then do Daggs at Dominion Tower (is it still good xp/h?)

Sentinels got destroyed long ago senor.