200M in all Skills

Makilio

2UvMt.png

2. Jake 4408m +9.1m

Jake continues to Fish away, gaining 6.2m Fishing and 546k Agility along the way, managing to pass 115m Fishing xp. Other gains of 1.2m in Mining and Smithing (thanks, Warbands).

Recent: 115m Fishing

Upcoming: 75m Mining

3. Drumgun 4087m +13m

Drumgun continue to change it up, this week with the focus on Mining, pulling in a strong 10m haul. His other major gains for the week coming from Farming (1.6m) and Dungeoneering (935k)

Recent: 120m Mining

Upcoming: 60m Farming

4. Starvivispro 4051m +12m

Starviv continuing to Slay (+2.1m) also bringing in Magic (4.7m). Runecrafting (1.9m) and Minebanding (2.1m) topping off a strong week.

Recent: 184m Magic

Upcoming: 110m Runecrafting

5. Elvis 3809m +4.9m

Minebanding (+1.9m) and Farming (1.6m) leading the way this week, with Fishing (788k) the other contribution of note.

Recent: 44m Mining

Upcoming: 200m Farming (2 weeks?)

6. Elias 3723m +248k

Agility (114k) and Woodcutting (82k)

7. Dragonseance 3323m +32m

A big week for the Dragon, with the road to 200m Con starting (+24m). Other major gains in Mining (3m), Thievve FM (Both 1.1m) and Farm (1m)

Recent: 45m Construction

Upcoming: A large amount of construction xp

8. Paperbag 3292m +81m +1 Rank

A huge week for Paperbag, thrashing out 79m Summoning XP (passing 100m), along the way passing Almostlost for Rank 8. Challenges chipping in for 1.2m DG XP. Expect to see Paperbag pass Dragonseance for Rank 7, at least for a period, in the next 7 days.

Recent: Rank 8

Upcoming: 200m Summoning

9. Almostlost 3244m +21m -1 Rank

Slayer (+3.1m) continues to provide AL with strong gains in Magic (4.1m), Attack (3.5m) and HP (2.5m). Smithing (3.8m) and Mining (2.2m) top off a week in which Rank 8 was surrendered.

Recent: 145m Magic

Upcoming: 185m HP

10. Paulrat3 3173m +2.6m

Woodcutting.

11. Kingduffy 3136m +7.9m

A week littered with small (<1m) gains. Only gains of mention in Construction (2m), Agility and DG (1.4m).

Recent: 185m DG

Upcoming: 75m Agility

12. Alkan 3040m +178k

160k Farming and a Medium Fishing lamp make up #1Bads week, the first in a long while in which xp has been gained.

13. Robbie 3025m +7.2m

Robbie continues to focus on Woodcutting (Ivyscape?), gaining 5.5m xp this week. Only other gain of note in Farming (990k).

Recent: 165m Woodcutting

14. Y0 Sushi 2867m 2.2m

Small week for Chilly, with gains in Fishing (1.4m) and Dungeoneering (810k).

Recent: 170m DG

Upcoming: 100m Fishing

15. Makaveli 93 2800m +25m

Smithing (+15m, busting through 150m) and Mining (+10m, passing 80m) make up the week.

Recent: 150m Smithing

Upcoming: 90m Mining

-------

Checked Makaveli against Allar and he has passed for XP Based 15th.

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I wonder when Lyra starts on her remaining buyables, i think she does have it banked, so should see some pretty high exp gains from her side sooner or later.

Jinx_L.png

14M farm xp :-|

Thats an even worse problem than paperbags hatred for dungeoneering

Of course, since doing daily DG Challenge is pretty damn good. \:D/

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Does anyone know how Angel Pixel got 1bill xp in a day?

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Angel_Pixels

http://runetracker.org/track-angel+pixels

It seems that at the end of April, they suddenly shot up 1 billion exp. I'm not overly well versed on how Runetrack(er) updates names and stats, so perhaps the user name Angel Pixels changed from a level 4 with minimal exp to this account?

Or did they buy a stupid amount of spins?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Name swapped out from someone else.

Hence the 200,000,001 range xp on Runetrack, unranked to 200m.

That should be removed soon, and I'm pretty sure someone on tif's done this too?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

That should be removed soon, and I'm pretty sure someone on tif's done this too?

Loads of people have done it to be famous for a day or sometimes by accident and each time someone makes a big deal out of it.

• Like 1

Loads of people have done it to be famous for a day or sometimes by accident and each time someone makes a big deal out of it.

That sounds awesome. I'm totally doing that and then posting about it here.

• Like 7

77yLQy8.png

Favorite all time rs players? ima list a few in order

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

Funny how Alkan's rank is the same as his IQ.

• Like 7

Can we please stop referring to Lyra with a female pronoun, it's rather distressing. I can confirm that Lyra Belacqa is not a female.

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

In terms of higher xp players, Crystalfarm is #1 in my heart <333333

• Like 1

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

Funny how he stated HIS favourite Runescape players, not yours.

terravir.png

Why do people feel Zezima is forever 1 or the best player to ever play? I can understand he held the #1 position for a long damn time, including first to 99 slayer, but he is overhyped. N0va caught him in no time and even passed him. Zarfot, arguably the most efficient scaper to be. Suomi did something no one thought possible. All the countless players who broke daily/weekly/monthly records by playing day in day out, hell I may not like him or his massive ego but Jebrim has put a shit ton of hours into this game and is continuing to do so. All should be valued more than Zezima. I'm not saying what Zezima did isn't insane, but people have done far more insane things. If people respect him and view him as forever 1 because he is such an old player and did skills when they were tough and slower, why aren't the original scapers valued more than him? The first 99's in the game, the first to 1-1.5k back in the day, they were even more disadvantaged than Zezima was.

tl;dr - Why do people dickride Zezima so much?

• Like 1

Why do people feel Zezima is forever 1 or the best player to ever play? I can understand he held the #1 position for a long damn time, including first to 99 slayer, but he is overhyped. N0va caught him in no time and even passed him. Zarfot, arguably the most efficient scaper to be. Suomi did something no one thought possible. All the countless players who broke daily/weekly/monthly records by playing day in day out, hell I may not like him or his massive ego but Jebrim has put a shit ton of hours into this game and is continuing to do so. All should be valued more than Zezima. I'm not saying what Zezima did isn't insane, but people have done far more insane things. If people respect him and view him as forever 1 because he is such an old player and did skills when they were tough and slower, why aren't the original scapers valued more than him? The first 99's in the game, the first to 1-1.5k back in the day, they were even more disadvantaged than Zezima was.

tl;dr - Why do people dickride Zezima so much?

Most likely because Zezima is the person who was on top of hiscores when they started playing. And from there on, they had Zezima as an idol. It's just the way it is and always will be.

terravir.png

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

Funny how you're implying that I said something about his list

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

Wow lol, I apologise. I thought you were referring to Kr148. My bad.

I totally agree with you though. :P

terravir.png

Now please stop nitpicking about someone's list. It's starting to get into a flamewar and is already way beyond line.

Ontopic:

Is there another update this thursday?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Suomi did something no one thought possible.

You mean spit in Jagex's face when they offered him a free trip to Cambridge?

No, he means that Suomi got himself into higher debts than Greece.

• Like 2

Now please stop nitpicking about someone's list. It's starting to get into a flamewar and is already way beyond line.

They weren't, and had resolved their issue (read above or quote below if lazy). For future record, that is no where near a flamewar.

[hide]

1. Zezima (cliche ik)

2.Drumgin

3.Alkan

4.Suomi

5.Jdela

6.Elias

7.King Duffy

[/hide]

Wow lol, I apologise. I thought you were referring to Kr148. My bad.

I totally agree with you though. :P

Ontopic:

Is there another update this thursday?

Why would there not be?

• Like 2

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Why would there not be?

Because the sexy [bleep] who does them is getting tired of the weekly degradation of this thread into a slanging match between a bunch of imbeciles.

Just a theory though.

Suomi did something no one thought possible.

You mean spit in Jagex's face when they offered him a free trip to Cambridge?

I never said it was a FREE trip, I said Jagex planned the trip for me. Huge difference, it still would have cost me a lot. Flying tickets especially are very expensive. Of course they planned it, why would I plan it after quitting for 2 months so close to 5B. Jagex spit on my face and all other loyal players by making all these money hungry updates. That's saying [bleep] you straight to loyal players' faces and then expecting to get even more money from it. If it wasn't for Jagex treating players like shit I would have never flamed them even as a joke. People say rank 1 should give a good example, how is that good example when you kiss their ass when they are destroying the game. RS could have been a great success now it's just slowly dying game. Got 1M members like 7 years ago and probably never going back to that, normally big games just get bigger. I would have never played this game if I would know they would just delete some of their rules when they get desperate for money and only use players for money. People keep saying there is nothing wrong with that when company needs more money, everyone needs money. That doesn't make it right to treat people like shit/trash. They even said they only use sof money to make the game better, what a backstab. They destroyed the game to make it better, probably without SOF they would have never released EOC either. I know some people like it because they are too lazy to click but majority didn't want it. There is no way denying that unless you are just blindly addicted to this game like many people are.

Also about the trip to Jagex since people can't move on, they wouldn't even let Simon and James in there to get it with me. WOULDN'T HAVE COST THEM ANYTHING, THEY ONLY HAD TO OPEN THE [bleep]ING DOOR. They would have came there all by themselves. Anything like this never happened before in rs history and they can't open a [bleep]ing door. I bet they were planning to cancel their plans from the start since they never wanted me to share it with anyone. Also they were trying to force me to get it so early so none of my friends could have come. They don't give a shit about the community, reason Jagex is still doing "good" with all these shit updates is because people are so addicted. People would have left long time ago if it wasn't so addicting and rs players are surprisingly loyal. Ofc most [bleep] about so many things since they can't quit but still.

I am done posting here, move on already. RS community is so bitter/jealous, just quit the damn game if it makes you feel so negative. Trust me you will feel a lot better afterwards. I have been there.

• Like 4