200M in all Skills

Makilio

what is the fastest way to do ganos now. can u still barage the balls off em or is that nerfed

You can still blood barage them.

blood barrage errything
StarViv.png

Many things you can get 100% accuracy on with the incorrect spell type so you can just use the cheapest. Excluding ice barrage because it freezes monsters which makes it harder to cluster them the next cheapest is fire.

Plus doesn't blood barrage still heal a bit? Which is a nice bonus.

The healing isn't really needed on dags though, assuming you're using necklace+bonecrusher+soulsplit for infinite life+prayer. :) On Ganos, sure, why not.

Since it'll be a topic of discussion, Dagannoths have been hit pretty hard with a hidden (but confirmed) update, with their aggression range dropped to effectively 1 square. You need a cannon really to stand any chance of getting xp rates similar to before (splits xp mage/def with range/def).

2PdI3.png

Yes, I'll do an update in a while.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I did a little one hour test with cannon earlier, 515k def xp and 550 crimsons, 14 blues, 275 golds, and I can't recall the greens off the top of my head.

One of mod timbos post I found funny-

2POnO.jpg

Basically it's our fault as the players for abusing a "bug". Just amuses me that he essentially blames the players. Guess effigys, runespan, c2 wc/fish prior to gatestone nerf, 76king, dicing (then flowers), etc etc was also the players fault.

edit- thought I'd also toss the sara gwd safe spot into that list as well.

• Like 4
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

It wasn't a bug, the infinite penguin point thing was a bug.

This is just using how the dagannoths were programmed in a special way.

And people didn't do it "because they felt like they're cheating". They were doing it because it was a very good way to train.

AN UPDATE

Dedicated to Waterbirth Dagannoths.

2Pzrj.png

2. Jake 4399M +10m

Jake continues in his efforts to rid the world of fish, pulling in a decent haul of 6.5m Fishing xp for the week (accompanied by 527k Agility). This, saw him surpass 120 Fisheoneering (120 Skill #22). In typical fashion, Warbanding has brought in a solid haul of Mining (1.9m) and Smithing (579k).

Recent: 120 Fishing

Upcoming: 4.4B Overall

3. Drumgun 4074M +34m

Drumgun continues to work on Herblore this week, amassing another 23m xp (passing 90m along the way). His other major gains have been in Mining (5.3m), Farming (2.3m), Dungeoneering (1.5m) and Firemaking (1.2m).

Expect to see Drumgun reach 120 Herblore in the coming weeks, and 200m FM in about a month (#17).

Recent: 90m Herb

Upcoming: 120 Herblore

4. Starvivispro 4036m +17m

Jdela continues to spread focus this week, with Slayer (2.8m) and Magic (6.2m) with it being the most prominent source of gains. Runecrafting (4.1m) chipping in with a decent haul, whilst Warbands contributed 2.2m Mining xp.

Recent: 175m Magic

Upcoming: 175m Slayer

5. Elvis 3804m +14m

Elvis is Crying in a Chapel this week,

. Amassing a solid 9m Magic, he has reached 200m #14. In his valiant efforts to continue Warbanding, he managed to pull in 1.2m Mining xp, with 1.6m Farming being the other major talking point this week.

6. Elias 3722m +88k

61k Agility. Zzzzz.

7. Dragonseance 3289m +11m

Dragonseance continues to spread his gains over 3 skills predominantly. Warbands, along with Starlight ore contributing 2.8m Mining xp, with Runecraft (2.2m) and Thieving (2.4m) the other major gains this week. Regular gains of 884k Farming and 781k Firemaking round out the week.

Recent: 160m Runecrafting

Upcoming: 120 Firemaking

8. Almostlost 3223m +18m

More impressive gains this week from El Juego, with 3.1m contributions from Smithing, Magic and Attack, with Mining (2.6m), HP (2.1m), Slayer (1.8m) and Woodcutting (1.3m) rounding out the notable gains for the week.

Recent: 150m Slayer

Upcoming: 150m Magic

9. Paperbag 3212m +36m

Paperbag managed to finish up Magic (200m #14) just at the right time, gaining 12m this week. The other major sources of xp for the week being Summoning (10m) and DG (1.2m).

Recent: 200m Magic

Upcoming: 150m DG

10. Paulrat3 3169m +2.4m

Continues to Woodcut.

11. Kingduffy 3128m +7.5m

Duffy's major gains this week have come in Mining (1.6m), Challengeering Dungeoneering (1.4m), Agility (944k). and Runecraft (914k). Expect to see 70m RC passed this week.

Recent: 69m RC

Upcoming: 70m RC

12. Alkan 3039m INACTIVE

Terrible. Just terrible.

13. Robbie 3017m +6.4m

Robbie spent the majority of the week Woodcutting (+4.8m), with Farming (660k) the other major contributor.

Recent: 155m Woodcutting

Upcoming: 160m Woodcutting

14. Lostmysmile 2863m +2.5m +1 Rank

Lostmysmile moves up a rank this week, whilst seeing modest gains in Fishing (1.3m) and Dungeoneering (1m).

Recent: 95m Fishing

Upcoming: 170m Dungeoneering

15. Makaveli 93 2774m +20m +3 Ranks

Storming up the ranks and into the Top 15 for the first time this week is Makaveli 93. The only gain of mention being 20M Smithing xp (Mining, Herblore and Agility dropping in with <100k gains).

Recent: Rank 15, 140m Smithing

Upcoming: 150m Smithing

-------------------------------------

Rest in Pieces Telmo, you will be missed

• Like 8

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I actually saw alkan at the GE the other day. Talked shit to him and he didn't respond.

But yeah, I believe Makaveli 93 is CrystalFarm. Or is that Makaveli 92, idk. Either case, CrystalFarm is a nzer, so would be pretty cool to see him in the top 15.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

By that logic they should have nerfed chinning long, long, long ago.

Look. That is silly talk. I don't appreciate you inferring that Jagex are [bleep]ing stupid ok.

That's my job

I took issue with this line, and the response to my (semi-troll) thread, in which he indicated he can't speak to how long the "glitch" has been active (since day one of EoC, thanks [bleep]head). Of course, a total of 0.00 people will be rolled back or banned for abusing this "bug".

I actually saw alkan at the GE the other day. Talked shit to him and he didn't respond.

But yeah, I believe Makaveli 93 is CrystalFarm. Or is that Makaveli 92, idk. Either case, CrystalFarm is a nzer, so would be pretty cool to see him in the top 15.

CF is 92, Captain Bad.

He was selling off all his stuff. Was in his latest video.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Should we even trust on this or Lolwiki

2Q1Lr.png.png

I do not own any letter of the picture above.

This wiki is not responsible for all postings or links to external sites. Any that are deemed inappropriate will be removed as soon as possible. This wiki is in no way officially affiliated with RuneScape or Jagex. See www.runescape.com for the official site. Jagex has the copyrights and trademarks to the information created for RuneScape's official site.

The nature of a wiki means that almost all the content here is user-generated. Whilst the community as a whole generally has an interest in keeping the information accurate and up-to-date, anyone can add, remove or change the content of any page. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information given here. Where possible, sources may be cited for claims made, but it is users' responsibility to ensure they check that sources are reliable, and that they verify the information given.

No information can be taken as definitive just because it appears on this website. In particular, the volunteers at this wiki and Wikia are not responsible for the loss of any items due to any correct or incorrect information on this site that may lead to being scammed or to a character's death.

The RuneScape Wiki does not accept copyrighted material from anywhere without clear permission.

As the RuneScape Wiki is an online encyclopedia, it makes no effort to hide or prevent spoilers. Those who browse the wiki accept the risk of having plot and/or ending details of quests given away. However, the wiki does not attempt to intentionally spoil anything. Content is written in as neutral a manner as possible.

Thanks.

CF is 92, Captain Bad.

Yet agan, Mish is wrong. Makaveli isn't a nzer, he is swe. Saw him a lot at Artisans talking in, you guessed it, swe.

Unless that was another Makaveli then call me Mish.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Should we even trust on this or Lolwiki

2Q1Lr.png.png

I do not own any letter of the picture above.

This wiki is not responsible for all postings or links to external sites. Any that are deemed inappropriate will be removed as soon as possible. This wiki is in no way officially affiliated with RuneScape or Jagex. See www.runescape.com for the official site. Jagex has the copyrights and trademarks to the information created for RuneScape's official site.

The nature of a wiki means that almost all the content here is user-generated. Whilst the community as a whole generally has an interest in keeping the information accurate and up-to-date, anyone can add, remove or change the content of any page. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information given here. Where possible, sources may be cited for claims made, but it is users' responsibility to ensure they check that sources are reliable, and that they verify the information given.

No information can be taken as definitive just because it appears on this website. In particular, the volunteers at this wiki and Wikia are not responsible for the loss of any items due to any correct or incorrect information on this site that may lead to being scammed or to a character's death.

The RuneScape Wiki does not accept copyrighted material from anywhere without clear permission.

As the RuneScape Wiki is an online encyclopedia, it makes no effort to hide or prevent spoilers. Those who browse the wiki accept the risk of having plot and/or ending details of quests given away. However, the wiki does not attempt to intentionally spoil anything. Content is written in as neutral a manner as possible.

Thanks.

No, don't trust it. They used adventurer's logs to approximate the ratio of kills to effigies, which means that if someone had an effigy banked, or if some used effigies immediately and some banked them, then the ratio will be skewed.

• Like 1