200M in all Skills

Makilio

Suomi, before you leave for good I'd like to tell you that you once made me laugh my ass off irl.

You always told us that you cycle 2-3 hours a day, and for some reason I always thought that you go outside to cycle. But then in your RL vid, when you pointed your Indoor-Cycle and said "here is where I spend 2-3 hours a day". That was hilarious.

Yeah well it was lost of fun, gotta remember I played for over 10 years and 90%+ of the time I was enjoying it a lot untill they decided to not give a [bleep] anymore about players and just go for money. So pathetic they even made livestreams and avoided every important question and lied about SOF. Mostly kids play rs but if you are a mature person you would know what Jagex has done is wrong. There are so many more successful games than RS + they aren't even as time consuming. The bad thing about rs is that you can spend 10 years on it and then Jagex can change everything, can't think of any other game which would be so time consuming.

They destroyed the game to make it better, probably without SOF they would have never released EOC either.

Well duh, wouldn't have had the funds to afford starting a big project like this otherwise.

Why would there not be?

Because the sexy [bleep] who does them is getting tired of the weekly degradation of this thread into a slanging match between a bunch of imbeciles.

Just a theory though.

I fear this is about to come true.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

They destroyed the game to make it better, probably without SOF they would have never released EOC either.

Well duh, wouldn't have had the funds to afford starting a big project like this otherwise.

Yeah well I have never seen any other gaming company force on so big update when it was clear majority didn't want it. There used to be almost 200K people online during the peek time, of course lots of them were bots but now it rarely reaches 100k players with 2 games. Ofc they came up with old school rs too late, most people already moved on from rs. Also the game kinda lost it integrity. No point grinding for years when they gonna just rollback the game when they [bleep] up the game too much.

I still enjoyed old school rs a lot more, haven't been so excited about rs in a long time. But doubt old school rs never gonna be so great success when people just used to afking the game on EOC and so many other great games out there. Also there are gaming companies that actually care about the players and not try to force you to buy spins all the time when you trying to enjoy their game.

Also another reason I know Jagex never liked me much was because I never bought any spins and never supported the sof. I guess the rank 1 rs needs should be buying spins all the time and promoting their sof updates every video.

Sorry if I sounded a bit rude but Jagex disgusts me, if you would have played RS for over 10 years maybe you would understand. And it's kinda funny when people been saying [bleep] you jagex for years and now when I said it as a joke I am so bad person. And if you still can't understand it was a [bleep]ing joke, watch the video again. I said like 10 times please don't take this seriously, never said a bad thing about Jagex in the commentary. I put up with their shit for many years and never complained. The video wasn't probably even the reason they cancelled the plans, they were probably planning to do it from the start. They kept delaying the party all the time and when I tried to message them about it took them weeks to answer.

Yeah well I have never seen any other gaming company force on so big update when it was clear majority didn't want it. There used to be almost 200K people online during the peek time, of course lots of them were bots but now it rarely reaches 100k players with 2 games. Ofc they came up with old school rs too late, most people already moved on from rs. Also the game kinda lost it integrity. No point grinding for years when they gonna just rollback the game when they [bleep] up the game too much.

I still enjoyed old school rs a lot more, haven't been so excited about rs in a long time. But doubt old school rs never gonna be so great success when people just used to afking the game on EOC and so many other great games out there. Also there are gaming companies that actually care about the players and not try to force you to buy spins all the time when you trying to enjoy their game.

Jeez you really are oblivious. The EoC update only hugely affects one area of the game - combat. Aside from that, it merely touches upon other skills (such as being able to drop mine). How on earth, can you view this as a bad thing. EoC is less afkable: HELLO ABILITIES, APPARENTLY THESE HAVE TO BE MANUALLY USED, UNLIKE RS BEFORE WHEN IT WAS "CLICK *wait* CLICK". NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION. Put in caps for emphasis, but I'm not sure how you think this has made the game worse. It's become far more engaging. Those who taut it as a "spam fest" simply haven't taken the time to work out which abilities work well together, i.e kick & slaughter. They haven't given it the proper chance it deserved. You have this view, that had Jagex not implemented EoC then they would have thousands more players. So I ask, why would thousands of players stay on a game when they sit and wait for things to happen, rather than actually play?

As for SoF & SGS, I don't agree with the fact that SoF can be used to practically buy exp, but SGS is good for the game in the long run. Whilst I am not a fan of most of the cosmetic items, the income it generates allows for Jagex as a company to improve the game. I suspect that without SGS and SoF they would not be able to run 07scape alongside the current game, as this would obviously require the purchase of servers. They need to divert funds to support 07scape, so where do you suggest they get this from? Their pot of gold over the rainbow?

Also, please point out where Jagex have tried to force players to buy spins? They're not a malevolent overlord, trying to brainwash their customers into buying spins. They said they would tone down the SoF promotions so they have. Of course they are going to advertise SoF, why the hell wouldn't they? That's like Apple just releasing a product without telling anyone. The reason that companies make money is because of advertising and enticement. You are unbelievably naive (or plain stupid) to think that Jagex wouldn't do this.

Stop attempting to speak for the community as a whole, not everyone agrees with your idea that everyone is disappointed with the game and is moving on, feeling let down by Jagex. You are attempting to present your opinion as fact. I would take a stab at suggesting that most of the TIF community is happier with RS now than before. Collectively acknowledging the issues, (read Q's blog or the like to find these), but they still enjoy the game. Outside of TipIt, if you took the time to look around you will still see plenty of completionists STILL playing the game, whether they're going for 200m's or just enjoying PVM, the game is far from dead. The community has changed, in both sides of the game. The 07 community will never come back - people have changed their own personalities since that time, fashions and internet fads around now were not around then, and of course they have become present in the game.

The game has changed, like every game does. Whether it is the change from Call of Duty 1 to Call of Duty 7, where the original World War games have become set not too far in the future, games need to adapt to keep their revenue and fan base. Why on earth should Jagex be any different, and nor should they cater to the needs of the #1 ranked exp player. You used to have a lot of respect in the RS community, but you blew it by showing your true colours once you reached (and even before) 5 bill exp.

tl;dr Stop being a stubborn fool and hating on Jagex, when realistically you are wrong, whether you like it or not.

• Like 13

Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Yeah well of course there isn't much negativity about RS anymore on the forums, it doesn't do anything. Better just quit and move on, posting hate posts about Jagex doesn't help anyone. Just makes people look bad.

It's obvious Jagex has been losing lots of members, they said they never would release older rs servers but they had no choice.

"You used to have lots of respect". Yeah yeah, people were complaining nonstop about donations or anything they can come up with it. When most people would take every single gp when they had the chance. I am not a mean person, if people treat me nice I will do it back to them. If Jagex treats me nice I will do the same. I never showed my true colours, you don't know me at all lol. Probably makes you feel better when you can try to insult people online.

• Like 1

tumblr_mgjirgkJMA1rxayxlo1_400.gif
  • Like 5

Yeah well of course there isn't much negativity about RS anymore on the forums, it doesn't do anything. Better just quit and move on, posting hate posts about Jagex doesn't help anyone. Just makes people look bad.

It's obvious Jagex has been losing lots of members, they said they never would release older rs servers but they had no choice.

"You used to have lots of respect". Yeah yeah, people were complaining nonstop about donations or anything they can come up with it. When most people would take every single gp when they had the chance. I am not a mean person, if people treat me nice I will do it back to them. If Jagex treats me nice I will do the same. I never showed my true colours, you don't know me at all lol. Probably makes you feel better when you can try to insult people online.

They saw that there was a lot of demand for old servers, so they decided to make the servers.

People get happy, Jagex get money, they are a company after all which wants to make profit.

Robbstarkded.png

Yeah well it's obvious, there was demand for it for so many years. There was this oldRuneScapeAppeal. 2006scape had like 500k+ registered users but they still did nothing about it. But after EOC they did when they started losing lots of players. Also someone was saying they are using sof/solomon money for old school scape. That's not true, they even said it they wouldn't because people were getting mad they that bringing old school scape would harm the main game. They forced people to pay p2p to vote so they could keep the servers running, also after a while they might make extra fee for it. They aren't using sof/solomon money for it.

• Like 1

Also someone was saying they are using sof/solomon money for old school scape. That's not true, they even said it they wouldn't. That's why they forced people to pay p2p to vote so they could keep the servers running.

Then why is the game currently free to play if you voted, as you get both 07 and normal rs? Doubt the influx in subs they gained from the vote is enough to host 50 servers for 6 months.

They said they would tone down the SoF promotions so they have.

Sorry to nitpick, but this is the only point I have to disagree with and point out that they've really let us down on this.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Well that's what they said, I remember they said many times old school rs isn't going to affect EOC in any way since so many people were getting so mad about it.

They said they might make extra fee for it after 6 months, why would they do that if they use sof/solomon money for it.

EDIT: Yeah I checked the news and there are still tons of SOF/Solomon promotions, they said many months ago they would move the promotions from the news to inside the sof but they never did. There was even this super rares sof promotions rofl, funny I can still remember when they were so against the rares.

Jeez you really are oblivious. The EoC update only hugely affects one area of the game - combat. Aside from that, it merely touches upon other skills (such as being able to drop mine). How on earth, can you view this as a bad thing. EoC is less afkable: HELLO ABILITIES, APPARENTLY THESE HAVE TO BE MANUALLY USED, UNLIKE RS BEFORE WHEN IT WAS "CLICK *wait* CLICK". NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION. Put in caps for emphasis, but I'm not sure how you think this has made the game worse. It's become far more engaging. Those who taut it as a "spam fest" simply haven't taken the time to work out which abilities work well together, i.e kick & slaughter. They haven't given it the proper chance it deserved. You have this view, that had Jagex not implemented EoC then they would have thousands more players. So I ask, why would thousands of players stay on a game when they sit and wait for things to happen, rather than actually play?

As for SoF & SGS, I don't agree with the fact that SoF can be used to practically buy exp, but SGS is good for the game in the long run. Whilst I am not a fan of most of the cosmetic items, the income it generates allows for Jagex as a company to improve the game. I suspect that without SGS and SoF they would not be able to run 07scape alongside the current game, as this would obviously require the purchase of servers. They need to divert funds to support 07scape, so where do you suggest they get this from? Their pot of gold over the rainbow?

Also, please point out where Jagex have tried to force players to buy spins? They're not a malevolent overlord, trying to brainwash their customers into buying spins. They said they would tone down the SoF promotions so they have. Of course they are going to advertise SoF, why the hell wouldn't they? That's like Apple just releasing a product without telling anyone. The reason that companies make money is because of advertising and enticement. You are unbelievably naive (or plain stupid) to think that Jagex wouldn't do this.

Stop attempting to speak for the community as a whole, not everyone agrees with your idea that everyone is disappointed with the game and is moving on, feeling let down by Jagex. You are attempting to present your opinion as fact. I would take a stab at suggesting that most of the TIF community is happier with RS now than before. Collectively acknowledging the issues, (read Q's blog or the like to find these), but they still enjoy the game. Outside of TipIt, if you took the time to look around you will still see plenty of completionists STILL playing the game, whether they're going for 200m's or just enjoying PVM, the game is far from dead. The community has changed, in both sides of the game. The 07 community will never come back - people have changed their own personalities since that time, fashions and internet fads around now were not around then, and of course they have become present in the game.

The game has changed, like every game does. Whether it is the change from Call of Duty 1 to Call of Duty 7, where the original World War games have become set not too far in the future, games need to adapt to keep their revenue and fan base. Why on earth should Jagex be any different, and nor should they cater to the needs of the #1 ranked exp player. You used to have a lot of respect in the RS community, but you blew it by showing your true colours once you reached (and even before) 5 bill exp.

tl;dr Stop being a stubborn fool and hating on Jagex, when realistically you are wrong, whether you like it or not.

He's not the only one presenting opinion as fact...

There is a difference between COD games & RS. I don't have to move on with COD, I can just go stick the disk in, and play COD 1. Not saying that should have any bearing on Jagex's actions, just that it's a flawed analogy.

• Like 2

LgEZt.png

I don't get this stupid idea that SoF/Solomon income is being used for one specific thing.

It's money, it's used where it's needed by Jagex, be that maintaining their HQ, hosting 07 servers or developing RuneScape updates...

Yeah well that's what they said anyways. So many people were upset about old school rs because they were afraid it would harm the main game. I don't know if it was true what they said or if they only said it so people wouldn't complain about it.

Anyway, hf guys enjoying RS.

Drumgun #1 to 200M all Skills, he is such a humble and a nice guy anyway. Not a dick like Suomi.

Kaida is here, prepare for mutes/bans guys

Nope. Not yet anyway. ;)

Things have gotten rather off topic, though. Let's try to rein it back in please.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I don't get this stupid idea that SoF/Solomon income is being used for one specific thing.

It's money, it's used where it's needed by Jagex, be that maintaining their HQ, hosting 07 servers or developing RuneScape updates...

Yeah well that's what they said anyways. So many people were upset about old school rs because they were afraid it would harm the main game. I don't know if it was true what they said or if they only said it so people wouldn't complain about it.

Anyway, hf guys enjoying RS.

Drumgun #1 to 200M all Skills, he is such a humble and a nice guy anyway. Not a dick like Suomi.

I just don't get why you visit a fan site of a game which you now seem to hate which is made by a company which you now seem to hate/disagree with a lot.

• Like 6

Robbstarkded.png

Tbh I think the best way to see this, is Suomi and RS broke up, ended a 10-year relationship. Suomi's heart-broken and bitter, and wants to lash out to deal with the pain. RS has moved on.

Not meant in any derogatory way, and not at all suggesting I can't empathise.

• Like 2

LgEZt.png

Lol all i did was try and spark a lil discussion by posting that list, and expected a few people to call me an idiot, some to post a list and call the people calling me an idiot an idiot, then we would talk about great players.

I cant believe i started this discusion like this. And suomi, truely i wish you could enjoy this game and have respect for jagex, i can see they really hurt u, and many other players the past few years, and that is not ok. U will always be respected in my eyes

Because someone was saying I got a free trip to Jagex, which isn't true. Anyway I haven't been posting here for months but thought I would correct that misunderstanding.

Dw guys I let you guys to keep on admiring Jagex, won't be bothering anymore.

EDIT: LOL that's funny @cdcm, that's pretty much it. Of course I would have wanted the relationship to last forever. I wanted the game to be a great success, I can't really see it happening anymore. But maybe it was about time for me to move on from RS.

And thanks a lot Kr, just been skiing in Lapland but pretty much no snow left anymore so going to make a update video soon. Not coming back to rs tho, better that way. No point keeping on going if I don't enjoy it as much anymore.

• Like 1

O ya and one last thing, Suomi where u been man. Just made that april fools day video and left.

holy fack 23 users are reading this right now. i havent been here for long, but i think thats alot of people at once.

Because someone was saying I got a free trip to Jagex, which isn't true. Anyway I haven't been posting here for months but thought I would correct that misunderstanding.

Dw guys I let you guys to keep on admiring Jagex, won't be bothering anymore.

To see that it had been posted, you a) visited the site or b) got told about it by someone.

The latter implies you still care somewhat about your reputation, even though you haven't exactly helped yourself.

Robbstarkded.png