200M in all Skills

Makilio

I did slayer again the other day after a few months of not doing it. Never did it hard but I noticed in my whole fire giant task I lost 0lp. They were aggressive and extremely afkable. Has anyone else noticed this? I wasn't paying attention to any exp rates though.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

What effect has 07 had on the race to 200m all in EoC? Are world pops down and as a result spawn rates? how drastically is this effecting xp/hour in various skills, i found it nigh on impossible to get within 20-30k exp/hour when hunting in a sup optimal world.

Has allowed people to shit in GP whilst doing AFKables (mostly Ivy), which takes the money making element of it all down a lot. There was also Alkan and possibly others who seem to have all but quit (well, Alkan appears to be on the return) which took a big toll on the ranks whilst also allowing people to gain a "lead" they would've otherwise been chasing.

[naivety] How is '07 allowing people to make so much money? Multi-logging and selling 07gp for EOCgp while afking on their main? [/naivety]

A primitive money-making method in Old School like killing dragons for 400k gp/hr or so would come out to be 7-8M/hr in EoC even at current exchange rates, so really it's the best money-making method that doesn't require a large amount of capital. As early as two months ago, making 1M/hr in Old School wasn't that difficult if you knew what to do (and did it differently than everyone else, AKA not Slayer).

And yeah some people multi-log it, but they don't have to in order to be more productive than actually playing EoC. I don't know about people in the race for 200M all skills, but definitely among the top 1000 overall players there are a a number of people who do.

And nothing will be done about it, because Jagex said it's fine. That's pathetic.

It's within the rules (according to Jagex), why would something be done.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

And nothing will be done about it, because Jagex said it's fine. That's pathetic.

It's within the rules (according to Jagex), why would something be done.

That's what I said, nothing will be done because it's within the rules I just worded it differently.

I still find it sad though. It should be against the rules at least in my opinion.

terravir.png

I thought it was strange since, from memory at least, trading RSC <-> RS2 was "against the rules", but Jagex2013 and such. It's within the rules so good luck to people who are making the cash etc etc

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Dragonseance has passed 150m Magic, should have it finished (~198m) in the next few days. Paperbag has begun Smithing.

I'd also direct all the whingers and whiners who need a soapbox to complain about Jagex to the Rants section

Dragonseance has passed 150m Magic, should have it finished (~198m) in the next few days. Paperbag has begun Smithing.

I'd also direct all the whingers and whiners who need a soapbox to complain about Jagex to the Rants section

Basically this. If you can't read a post and decide whether it's good to reply or not before you post, then you should not post.

Apologies for any legitimate posts removed. Sadly all evidence of Suomi posting were erased - I trust we are all wise enough (or sufficiently fearful of a long ban) that we can deal with any posts by him or anyone else in a mature fashion. Think: calm, collected, reasonable, polite.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yes let's remove all discussion about a skill, future training methods for said skill, a top player's view on the skill and whether or not training the skill through MTX is valid and return to the usual insipid posts this thread has degraded into. Great idea.

• Like 2

Asmodean <3

Guys, there was a thread warning like 5 hours ago and the first post after it is trolling/flame baiting. Just report it and let us deal with it, instead of responding to it. It isn't that difficult.

Everyone just calm down a bit and get back on topic, please. Any further flamebaiting and trolling, and warnings will be handed out.

• Like 1

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So, who will be the first to 5.4b xp?

I don't think Suomi's even going to max the new skills.

Jake has a lot of slow skills left, I don't see him finishing mining/fishing/agility any time soon.

Drumgun is also low agility xp, so I don't think he's really in consideration, unless there's an update or he really blows through it.

Jd has a nice spread of skills left, so I think he's up for consideration. I'm not convinced he can handle the slower skills, though.

I think Elvis would be a good bet, but I don't think he plays enough to pass the players above him. For him to win, the other 3 would have to burn out on agility while he powers through it.

Dragonseance has the gains and stamina to do it. Agility isn't much of a concern for him, and he doesn't have that many slow skills left. If he had around 4b xp, he'd easily be the favorite, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to gain xp quickly enough to pass the other contenders.

I don't think Paperbag is even trying to get 200m in all skills. Assuming he is, though, he has quite a way to go, with only 24m slayer, 17m mining, 21m woodcutting, and 21m fishing.

Dragonseance is the only person that I'm certain will get to 5.4b, but if others are able to, I don't think he'll be first. I think Drumgun, Jd, and Jake would be able to beat him, mostly because of their leads. Of those 3, I think Jake would be the first to finish.

So, who will be the first to 5.4b xp?

I don't think Suomi's even going to max the new skills.

Jake has a lot of slow skills left, I don't see him finishing mining/fishing/agility any time soon.

Drumgun is also low agility xp, so I don't think he's really in consideration, unless there's an update or he really blows through it.

Jd has a nice spread of skills left, so I think he's up for consideration. I'm not convinced he can handle the slower skills, though.

I think Elvis would be a good bet, but I don't think he plays enough to pass the players above him. For him to win, the other 3 would have to burn out on agility while he powers through it.

Dragonseance has the gains and stamina to do it. Agility isn't much of a concern for him, and he doesn't have that many slow skills left. If he had around 4b xp, he'd easily be the favorite, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to gain xp quickly enough to pass the other contenders.

I don't think Paperbag is even trying to get 200m in all skills. Assuming he is, though, he has quite a way to go, with only 24m slayer, 17m mining, 21m woodcutting, and 21m fishing.

Dragonseance is the only person that I'm certain will get to 5.4b, but if others are able to, I don't think he'll be first. I think Drumgun, Jd, and Jake would be able to beat him, mostly because of their leads. Of those 3, I think Jake would be the first to finish.

I'm sorry if I (again -.-) start a new chain of OT posts, but I personally believe that SU O M I will come back.

If it is not him, then I don't know. Maybe Dragonseance.

My 3rd bet would be Jake. He has shown us with his rl actions that he takes this game serious. And even though he has some slow skills left, I think that with a combo of those D&D's and shit like that he will do them, not fast, but he will eventually.

Jake will get it eventually, there's no question there, even if he is focussing on 07. Only him and Drumgun (out of the the contenders) have shown they can play consistent long days for 360+/365 days of the year. He also has most/all of the gp needed for the new buyable already depending on the gp/xp. Drumgun's low farming isn't a problem now because of warbands and slayer averages 110-120k/hr now, possibly more in the future if the ranged slayer dg is decent. If Drumgun has the mask of the abyss he could just use the daily abby demon challenge for about 80k slay a day at 250-300k slay/hr.

Basically ranks 2 through 6 are all relatively close, although only 2-4 are still playing enough to be in the running really. I don't think Dragonseance can really catch up with Drumgun/Jake now, although he'll still probably be one of the first few. Although if Suomi decides he wants to keep rank 1 he will certainly be the first to 5.2B xp, if other players can catch up before the 2nd new skill there could be a competition for 5.4B though.

Asmodean <3

I don't know what will happen if Suomi decides he wants to keep rank 1. Depending on how soon the skill is released, he could get 5.2b before Jake (or anyone else) is even at 4.8b. I doubt there will be enough time between the two skills for someone to bridge that 400m+ xp gap.

So here's my prediction:

If he decides to come back, Suomi will get 5.4b first, with little serious competitition.

If he doesn't, it'll probably be Jake or Drumgun.

If Jake and Drumgun end up quitting or slowing down a lot, it'll be Dragonseance.

Kingduffy, Elvis, and maybe someone else in the top 20 could pull a few surprises and get there 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

Besides Jake, Drumgun, Dragonseance, Kingduffy, Elvis, and Suomi, the only other top pager that I can envision getting 5.4b is Carcass, but he's a long way away.

• Like 3

No lamps for at least the first 90 days hopefully. Although as they would make a ridiculous amount of money from it, I wouldn't be surprised if you could either lamp it straight after release, or more likely soon after (2 weeks or so).

If it is soon after, it will at least be obvious who bought spins (and therefore who to ignore on the hiscores).

Asmodean <3

When Dg came out I got to level 63 off of my accidentally stockpiled penguin points. I do however recall you must wait 30 days to use quest reward lamps on it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

No lamps for at least the first 90 days hopefully. Although as they would make a ridiculous amount of money from it, I wouldn't be surprised if you could either lamp it straight after release, or more likely soon after (2 weeks or so).

Or maybe prevent all stored xp as they did with dungeoneering but Forget to exclude sof this time round