Real life help & advice

Abc1230

I must be being too subtle. I'm horrifyingly sarcastic in real life.

No, whenever you say something funny, it's usually in a post that's not directed at anyone in particular. For example, at the end of a post narrating your successes with the women on the relationship thread.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 3 weeks later...

-Revives thread-

Does anyone know how to use a fax machine? I have no idea how to send a fax, receive a fax OR determine what my fax machine number is.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

-Revives thread-

Does anyone know how to use a fax machine? I have no idea how to send a fax, receive a fax OR determine what my fax machine number is.

I do. Faxing is so Aughties though. Get with the times, buddy.

(use the phone on the fax machine to call you cell to get its number, you send faxes by using another fax machine, like a scanner that prints at point B )

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-Revives thread-

(use the phone on the fax machine to call you cell to get its number, you send faxes by using another fax machine, like a scanner that prints at point B )

My mum bought a fax machine a couple of months ago, so it's not my fault! *snaps fingers*

Alright, I've now concluded that my fax machine number is the exact same as my phone number. I received a fax but now I need to find someone to send a fax to.

Is sending and receiving faxes free? (What about overseas faxes?)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

-Revives thread-

My mum bought a fax machine a couple of months ago, so it's not my fault! *snaps fingers*

Alright, I've now concluded that my fax machine number is the exact same as my phone number. I received a fax but now I need to find someone to send a fax to.

I'm fairly certain it's free. But I've never looked at my dad's home phone bill, so don't quote me on that. Wanna fax me sometime? ;-) ;-)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-Revives thread-

I'm fairly certain it's free. But I've never looked at my dad's home phone bill, so don't quote me on that. Wanna fax me sometime? ;-) ;-)

I will if it's free, but I needa make sure it's free or my mum will beat me with a feather duster. D;

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Don't you have a scanner?

PROTIP: scan then e-mail

Yes I do, but that's not the point. I have a fax machine - wanna know how to use it :P

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm pretty sure faxing uses the phone line to send the information, so you'll be charged for it as though it was a normal phone call. I wouldn't go around sending oversea faxes. They usually have a feed where you put the paper you want to fax, then you dial the number and push a huge green button named "send".

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I'm pretty sure faxing uses the phone line to send the information, so you'll be charged for it as though it was a normal phone call. I wouldn't go around sending oversea faxes. They usually have a feed where you put the paper you want to fax, then you dial the number and push a huge green button named "send".

Hehe, that would make sense. No oversea faxing I guess. :(

Thanks a lot :P

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

You realise that's just a special service they offer? There's no monthly fee for faxing.

Beh. I feel so old explaining faxing to a bunch of teenagers.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Ok, I really want to start a tech review vlog on youtube and here is my plan:

Step one - Build a foundation:

In this step I will do a text review and a video review of products I have lying around the house. Over a period of 3-6 months I want to have around 100,000 video views in total if not way more.

Step Two - Investing

In this step I will purchase products with my own money. I will do text and video reviews over these products. In another 3-6 months time I wish to have 250k video views if not more.

Step Three - Doing reviews for manufacturers

In this step I will contact various manufacturers of tech products like sony, NVIDIA, ATI, ANTEC, Phillips, Logitech, ect and try to get free products in exchange for a review of it. I will apply for youtube partnership as well. It is not like I have a lot of money to buy new things with all the time so this is why I threw this step in here.

Step Four - Reviews

This is the last step, I will do reviews on newest products as they come out.

Does anyone have any advice on how to accomplish this goal?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Have you made your voice beautiful yet? I remember you were asking for advice about it. That will help with getting sponsors.

I bought a new mic and practiced enunciating for like 30 minutes a day since I asked for advice. My voice sounds better now.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Have you already started your Youtube channel?

I picked out a name and I have a few products I want to do videos on ready to go and thats about it.

Start with newly released things, and ask people what they want reviewed. Make a good intro, re-shoot as often as needed and you can't go wrong!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Have you already started your Youtube channel?

I picked out a name and I have a few products I want to do videos on ready to go and thats about it.

Start with newly released things, and ask people what they want reviewed. Make a good intro, re-shoot as often as needed and you can't go wrong!

Well since I am not made of money right now (college ftl) I will start with some reviews over a couple of things I already have like my MSI Wind U120 netbook and my ihome lazer mouse.

SO here is what I will include in my netbook review:

I will go over the basic layout of everything. I will talk about the ports and then all of the internal specs. I will give a demonstration of the bootup it does then give prices and where to buy.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Make sure the camera quality is good enough to be put on youtube, don't put a video up with the quality of a cellphone video camera.

Prepare a script (do some research) before you actually film it, no one likes to hear someone babbling on and going "Hrm.. uhhhhhh.. what else to say..." Don't make it sound too prepared though.

Speak with a clear and happy(ish) voice, as though you really enjoy reviewing products.

Add an element of fun into each video so that the viewer won't get bored.

Make sure you make your intro appear professional, post it on here when you're finished so we can give our honest opinions on it. :)

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Oh yeah, you're filming it. Well, I'm not sure what kind of reviews you plan on doing, but you might want a friend to help you. Mainly because I vote you get a white sheet, some relatively professional lights (working lights work well too, just use diffusion like a shower curtain), maybe a little makeup, and, of course, a camera with a tripod.

But I don't know how you plan on doing your reviews.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream