Real life help & advice

Abc1230

1. Going there is like a limited version of my house. All we're going to do is sit around killing time. The difference between that and staying home is, in Montauk there's not computer, Xbox, we won't get half of the channels we get now.

Actually, it sounds like your homework will only get done there. So boy now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. Going there is like a limited version of my house. All we're going to do is sit around killing time. The difference between that and staying home is, in Montauk there's not computer, Xbox, we won't get half of the channels we get now.

Actually, it sounds like your homework will only get done there. So boy now go. Walk out the door. Just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore.

The trouble isn't finding time to do it, the trouble is if I need help I'm screwed if there's no internet. (the stuff in this packet is not stuff they would know)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Edit: I need someone to crop out the below picture. I'm gonna make a motivational poster and my dad deleted photoshop. Apparently I suck I everything that is MS Paint. Someone please help me out.

I only want the puppy in the picture. Cut out all the green and all the walls. If you have photoshop and you don't know what to do, use the magic wand tool, turn anti-alias off, click "add selection" and just keep clicking the green regions until everything but the puppy is selected; do the same for everything else. Or you could use the magic wand and click only on the puppy and make it so only the puppy is selected. Then click Control+Shift+i and click delete.

Someone please help a brotha out. It's for a scholarship. Don't ask.

There's no way you might possibly need a motivational for a scholarship. But anyway, here's a link to Gimp's site, a free Image Manipulator, akin to Photoshop.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Go to Zinch.com. You need to post a picture, video, etc. that shows how "awesome" (their words, not mine) you are. $1000 scholarship as part of the Thanksgiving holiday. It's a legit site, lol. It calls for a picture of yourself, but I plan to post a motivational pic along with my own pic. It'll be pro.

Thanks by the way. I never knew about that site.

Edit:

I need some help on a personal statement for college applications. The prompt is: "Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations." I just need ideas of how to start this thing. Anything. How would you start off? I was thinking of starting off with some parallels, but I used a lot of those in my first personal statement; I don't want to make it seem repetitive. Any ideas? I'd really appreciate everyone's help.

guido_49.png

Does anyone know a good messenger's bag distributor that ships to America? I've been growing tired of using a backpack these past few years and have really wanted to get myself a messenger's bag. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to start looking :P

wl7w9j.png

Okay, 1230, even though you're a troll, I'll help you out.

Work backwards from what degree you want to do. Explain where your interest stemmed from, because this is what the college is looking for. "Dreams and aspirations part". Tell them if you had any teachers that you liked and why you liked them. Or tell them what you would do at home after school.

Begin with your "dreams and aspirations" part and then just work backwards justifying them. It's what they want.

Does anyone know a good messenger's bag distributor that ships to America? I've been growing tired of using a backpack these past few years and have really wanted to get myself a messenger's bag. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to start looking :P

I use a Manhattan Portage cornell messenger bag and I really like it. I've been using my current one for about a year now and I have no problems with it. Timbuk2 is another messenger bag brand that is pretty popular, and are pretty customizable. If you want to be really hardcore like a bike messenger check out Chrome. There are tons out there, its just find the right one is the hard part. Hope I help!

tFtfA.jpg

Okay, 1230, even though you're a troll, I'll help you out.

Work backwards from what degree you want to do. Explain where your interest stemmed from, because this is what the college is looking for. "Dreams and aspirations part". Tell them if you had any teachers that you liked and why you liked them. Or tell them what you would do at home after school.

Begin with your "dreams and aspirations" part and then just work backwards justifying them. It's what they want.

Lol, thanks. I wrote the essay a few hours ago. I just needed an intro. I already knew how to structure my essay. I had to type 3 of these...

I'm not a troll... I just troll a few threads, but I definitely contribute to them.

guido_49.png

How do you guys remove the hair from your razor? My sink isn't powerful enough to just wash it off, and the skin on my fingers is all cut up from just rubbing it off.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

How do you guys remove the hair from your razor? My sink isn't powerful enough to just wash it off, and the skin on my fingers is all cut up from just rubbing it off.

Try tapping it against the bowl of the sink. You don't have to do it too hard, but it may take a bit more then a "tap" to dislodge the hairs.

Try tapping it against the bowl of the sink. You don't have to do it too hard, but it may take a bit more then a "tap" to dislodge the hairs.

Wet a tissue/paper towel, and brush it off with that. Make the paper towels thick you, so the razors doesnt slice through and get your finger :P

Click here to become a Fan of an awesome Facebook page! Tell all your friends :D

168d9fm.png

Thanks guys :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

• 3 weeks later...

Where's a good place to begin rebuilding your social life?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Talk to people, try to get to know more people, just, be social, act confident, be kinda flirty with everyone, just, be, SOCIAL. with everyone.

IS THIS A GOOD BASS PACK KINDA THING TO START OUT WITH?

http://www.stevesmusic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_18&products_id=4844

That's a pretty great kit, except for the amp. You might end up wanting a distortion down the road, and this amp doesn't have it built in. But that's somewhere down the road, and you can buy a cheap pedal to fix that anyways, so yeah, go for it.

Talk to people, try to get to know more people, just, be social, act confident, be kinda flirty with everyone, just, be, SOCIAL. with everyone.

Trying this atm, so far it's working pretty well even though I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it up or it's just luck :P

So yeah I can recommend it too, it's actually pretty fun.

2dvjurb.png

How can I make my voice sound clearer?

I have kind of a breathy sounding voice and I want to learn how to make it clear so I can do a video blog and be understandable.

Here is an example of my voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEK8R_Yus2Q

any advice?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Try upping your pitch a little bit.

Force yourself to enunciate every single thing you say. It feels wierd at first. Look up choir and theater warm-ups, doing those often will help.

That's to bballer, by the way.

And allis, threadless has some awesome t-shirts. Not band shirts, but really cool and cheap. Although if you're just looking for a band shirt, go to amazon.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream