Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Oh yeah, you're filming it. Well, I'm not sure what kind of reviews you plan on doing, but you might want a friend to help you. Mainly because I vote you get a white sheet, some relatively professional lights (working lights work well too, just use diffusion like a shower curtain), maybe a little makeup, and, of course, a camera with a tripod.

But I don't know how you plan on doing your reviews.

I will mostly focus on technology in my reviews, but I will review other things if provided.

I am thinking about building a 5' by 5' table and stretch a white cloth over that to do reviews on. As for camera and lighting, that will be an issue.

Here is picture reduced in size I took:

[hide=pic]

2zf4fwm.png

[/hide]

I am rendering a test video now to upload, but I do not think it has good enough quality.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I want to keep my intro under 5 seconds and I came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=ohDkJkysi2o&sharing_token=2LBKjA0Br6YNMXw8RaLBkQ

(You must have a you tube account to view it. Sorry =$ )

After It I will fade to the review beginning.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=ohDkJkysi2o&sharing_token=2LBKjA0Br6YNMXw8RaLBkQ

Invalid secret token.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

http://www.youtube.c...Br6YNMXw8RaLBkQ

Invalid secret token!

Edit: Some noob ninja'd me.

Could ya pm it to my YT account? Still hasn't been working for me. WrongWongtong is my user.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Invalid secret token.

FFS, I am making it public.

Try it now.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Invalid secret token.

FFS, I am making it public.

Try it now.

Not working for me.

Looks and sounds cool, the 'DHR' part is fine, but the font used for 'David Hunt Reviews' is a bit icky. That's just my personal opinion and others might find it fine.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Wongtong, I sent the link to your you tube account. The video plays fine for me on any of my accounts and logged off.

-im a [developmentally delayed], I can just embed as well......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDkJkysi2o

I think its better then your original. But maybe you could incorporate them together?

Like have the EKG going and after a second or two change the heart pulses or whatever to your name or abbreviation.

No idea how hard that would be, or if it would look good.

But do you get what I'm saying?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Wongtong, I sent the link to your you tube account. The video plays fine for me on any of my accounts and logged off.

-im a [developmentally delayed], I can just embed as well......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDkJkysi2o

I think its better then your original. But maybe you could incorporate them together?

Like have the EKG going and after a second or two change the heart pulses or whatever to your name or abbreviation.

No idea how hard that would be, or if it would look good.

But do you get what I'm saying?

I know, that was what I was originally going to do. I wanted to get a feel for masking in Adobe After Effects.

I will work on the intro tomorrow and maybe get the review done and uploaded.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Guest Mrmegakirby

alright. So, in highschool, Im going to be in an extended french program, meaning I take 2 subjects a year in french, (Geography and History) and my normal french will be much harder then normal. Right now, my teachers aren't teaching me any french, really. So, my question is...

How would I study a language on my own? I can already speak it almost fluently, but I still have troubles with grammer and pronuciation and such. I was thinking I could just write in french for about 15 minutes a day, but I'd like your opinions. Any suggestions?

alright. So, in highschool, Im going to be in an extended french program, meaning I take 2 subjects a year in french, (Geography and History) and my normal french will be much harder then normal. Right now, my teachers aren't teaching me any french, really. So, my question is...

How would I study a language on my own? I can already speak it almost fluently, but I still have troubles with grammer and pronuciation and such. I was thinking I could just write in french for about 15 minutes a day, but I'd like your opinions. Any suggestions?

I had the hardest time in French high school because I never retained anything from French elementary. The real moment when I got a grasp on all the nuances in the grammar was in grade 12 (12 years later...). My French teacher would talk to us about something she had read in the newspaper that morning and had us write a one paragraph opinion statement. She'd hand us our paragraphs back super quick and I quickly went from getting 0's to full marks.

Writing a paragraph everyday would be ideal but only if you have someone correcting your mistakes, you won't learn otherwise.

hiccup.png

Try watching French movies, it should help with the pronunciation. Still write anyway, just have someone who can properly check your work, a pen pal would be great too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

For writing the easiest way is to read french.

Once you get used reading and speaking french the writing should come easily, as you'll be used to the wording as well as what it should look like.

There are some good books on french literacy which will help a ton for your grammar and a good English to French dictionary will have the tenses and gender of the word.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

There's always this slightly bitter taste in my mouth. Started a few days ago ... doesn't matter whether my mouth is open or closed.

I take it you've tried brushing your teeth, flushing and mouth wash right?

Sounds like you have an infection in your mouth. Go to the doctors or a dentist.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

There's always this slightly bitter taste in my mouth. Started a few days ago ... doesn't matter whether my mouth is open or closed.

I take it you've tried brushing your teeth, flushing and mouth wash right?

Sounds like you have an infection in your mouth. Go to the doctors or a dentist.

Yeah, though it tends to stay away for a few hours after I did that. And it's less bitter when I'm salivating.

I'll just drink more water regularly, dont actually think it's an infection.

So I hit something on mz kezboard when I tried to do an alt code and I changed something on it, itäs tzping all oddlz, I think I changed it to a foreign language. Can anzone help me change it back_

Ill tzpe out the lazout of it real quick. Im going Q to slash, a to apostraphe-quote mark, and z to slash-question mark.

qwertzuiopü+#

asdfghjklöä

yxcvbnm,.-

Numbers and their shifts.

!"§$%&/()=

Anz help would be greatlz appreciated.....

Edit - Nvm, closing my browser fixed it....

I know you don't need to know that, but that's a German keyboard.

Also, Alt+Shift changes the keyboard language in Windows, in case you do that on accident again.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Kirby, reading is THE best way of learning a language. I learned my basic English thanks to Yugioh cards :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Alright, here's the deal.

I do AMAZINGLY in pretty much everything at school, but the two things I fall flat in are ASL (American Sign Language), and Math.

It's always been this way, and it's really ruining everything. At first I didn't know how I could be doing so good in everything BUT those two things. But I think I figured it out:

Both of these things are based on memorization. ASL you memorize the signs and grammar, Math you memorize a few dozen different formulas and rules at the same time. I have absolutely no ability to memorize. Anything. Ever. Tried increased studying and going to extra help, but no good, I just cannot memorize, no matter what extra things or tricks I try.

Then I thought, but why am I good at English? Isn't that memorization too? Well English, firstly it's my native language, I was raised with it from the beginning. Second, all we do is read books. I can remember the plot of a story, provided it's interesting. ASL and Math aren't interesting.

So the question I'm asking is, is there any way out of these classes? I'm pretty convinced by this point that I literally cannot learn it, and though what they think they're teaching wouldn't really help me if I was able to learn it, it can certainly do alot of damage to my grades if I don't. And I don't think marching into the dean's office and saying "I want out because I can't" is something that would go over well.

Like I said, I've tried to just get through it, but it's all memorization, and no matter how much extra time I put in, no matter what new tricks I try, I just can't learn it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Take all the books you have (at least 30), write down the first paragraph in each of them, learn one of them every week. Recite all the paragraphs you've learned every week as well.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!