Real life help & advice

Abc1230

Anyone know which website has the best deals on band t-shirts, or are legit? I really want to get one.

Amazon has a lot of band tees that companies put on there. What type of bands would help with specific sites.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

How can I make my voice sound clearer?

I have kind of a breathy sounding voice and I want to learn how to make it clear so I can do a video blog and be understandable.

Here is an example of my voice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEK8R_Yus2Q

any advice?

It would probably help to learn how to breath correctly, from the diaphragm. Try to remove garbage from your speech, such as "Umm" or "you know" etc. etc. Silence sounds better. Stand/sit straight. If sitting, don't have your back against a chair, and sit on the front half of your chair, feet flat on the floor. Don't speak from your throat. To speak loud, you don't need to yell, but project from your diaphragm.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Bowling team seems to be coming through for me on the social aspect :thumbsup:. I just gotta turn up my livelyhood (which is exhausting after so many hours). Still need to find a girl, but I like my new friends, so that's a start :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My locker got smashed during a fight and now I can't open it!

:.(

Smash it open. Everything that has been smashed works after being smashed some more.

Smash. Smash? Smash smash.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Smash it open. Everything that has been smashed works after being smashed some more.

This method works on the ladies too ;-)

But yes, repeatedly smacking and unbending the locker should eventually result in it popping open. It may take a good deal of force though.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have to compile a "Christmas List" for my stepmom today and I don't know if I should go for things I want or things I need..

What do you need, and what do you want?

What I need would be like a new pair of vans. Something I want would be like Uggs slippers or like a pen tablet.

tFtfA.jpg

I have to compile a "Christmas List" for my stepmom today and I don't know if I should go for things I want or things I need..

What I need would be like a new pair of vans. Something I want would be like Uggs slippers or like a pen tablet.

Hmmm, ask for the Vans.

This method works on the ladies too ;-)

But yes, repeatedly smacking and unbending the locker should eventually result in it popping open. It may take a good deal of force though.

Just got a metal rod and pried it open....

Now it's all bended and dis-painted....

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Hmmm, ask for the Vans.

Similar advice: ask for PF Flyers. Get the same look, but stand out from everyone and their brother who wears Vans. Win-win situation :thumbsup:

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Similar advice: ask for PF Flyers. Get the same look, but stand out from everyone and their brother who wears Vans. Win-win situation :thumbsup:

...apart for the fact that you now fit in the category of those who sport Converse knock-offs.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Or you could get a nice pair of shoes that doesn't get awful within weeks.

Personally I'm amazed my Customs lasted me 2.5 years and are still in good condition...besides the scuffs and dirt.

Ran into a wall (not literally) in finding jobs. no one's been seriously hiring all year and most jobs I found required a University degree, cept' there's one problem: I'm 19, I don't have a spare 20k lying around and my results from Year 12 wont allow me access unless I do some other fancy pants course thing to get into it. I'm just immensely lost atm, what should I try and do? I wanted to get into Photography or Gaming Engineering but I don't have a camera (or one that works 100%), I don't have any previous experience in coding and there's the matter of my parents of which hate me for not having a job thanks to my 6-month college course. Basically I just need a new freaking life which cannot be done because I do not have a visa for elsewhere, relatives to stay at or a overseas company to hire me. :(

Popoto.~<3

Go build a time machine. Travel back in time and persuade your younger self to study harder. Problem solved.

By the time you get back you should be knee deep in cash and upto your neck in [kitty]. Voila.

Sorry for trolling -- I'll offer some real help.

I suggest you look employers up in your preffered fields -- ahm, photography and game engineering ? You could get the "career" section of the newspaper or look online at MyCareer, or Seek and a good one [ a government run one, which would be better with TAFE qualifications] jobsearch.gov.au

If you see something you like and it still happens to be out of your grasp, ring them up ask what type of experience is required, formal qualifications etcetera. Then go about seeing how you could obtain those. But I think that's where you're stuck at. So... what TAFE course did you do anyway ?

Ran into a wall (not literally) in finding jobs. no one's been seriously hiring all year and most jobs I found required a University degree, cept' there's one problem: I'm 19, I don't have a spare 20k lying around and my results from Year 12 wont allow me access unless I do some other fancy pants course thing to get into it. I'm just immensely lost atm, what should I try and do? I wanted to get into Photography or Gaming Engineering but I don't have a camera (or one that works 100%), I don't have any previous experience in coding and there's the matter of my parents of which hate me for not having a job thanks to my 6-month college course. Basically I just need a new freaking life which cannot be done because I do not have a visa for elsewhere, relatives to stay at or a overseas company to hire me. :(

I'm in this boat too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm in this boat too.

I would look into various certifications like the CompTia A+ Certification in Pc Repair.

I have that as well as certifications in Cisco Networking, Microsoft Systems, and I even have a CNA. Right now I work at Best Buy, but it took nearly 6 months of constant applying and several interviews with other places before I landed that job. You have to make yourself known. When applying at best buy they ask for any degrees or certifications like I mentioned above. For references I put three people I have built/repaired computers for.

Just keep applying and trying.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Hmmm I have no idea, not really sure where you'd find that out either. Lot of young NZ graduates go overseas, especially to Aussie (although a lot of unskilled people do too), maybe there aren't a huge amount of jobs here. :unsure:

rosssigfinal.jpg