4th September 2009 -Machinima Competition- Cast Your Votes!

Dexek

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't really decide. The linedancing one was fantastic (although it's nothing original, I'd seen two similar videos with "Lord of The Dance") but I really like Excl's style and voiceacting.

I voted for both with my both accounts :P

both the line dance and excl's video were very good, also in terms of audio-quality etc.

but I prefered excl's one because I like to laugh my [wagon] off from time to time :P, and he didn't have any pixely scenes...

Signature2.png

Need any help? or are you just wanting to chat for a bit? join our Social Club (cc: Judobreaker).

I voted for Arrows, but after seeing where his idea came from, I would change it to Excl if I could.

You're in the same boat I am, luckily for us, excl is winning by more than 2 votes

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Go Mommykitty2 and your brother!

:lol: Just the video lol....the originality of it is that the different comedy parodies is presented through the TV. Definitely made me smile more than Excls, though credit to him/her for making such original story.

So the top 3:

Excl

Mommykitty2

The line dancing video

Excl's video was horrible to be honest. I've never understood such fake humor like that. It's the type of humor T.V. and Media Brain-Feeds the generations of now. It was in no way original, as anyone with half a second could come up with his idea. The parts that were supposed to be funny made me sick. The least he could of done is create an ongoing joke that leads to a climactic ending where you're left puzzling at how the ended came to be.

I think they were all good, sept for the one where he kicks the jagex guy...

O.O

was going to use my n00b to give line dancing a vote but;

17sb6f.png

also proves jagex knows how many hours you have played (had account for a month but played like 3 hours)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

was going to use my n00b to give line dancing a vote but;

17sb6f.png

also proves jagex knows how many hours you have played (had account for a month but played like 3 hours)

Jagex never said they didn't know? They give out that information under certain circumstances. And it is to my knowledge that they're working on and have been on a way we can check this information ourselves.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I liked the Gnarlie and the Gaming Factory one. The Oompa Loompas did it for me. :)

:thumbup:

Voted for this one :thumbsup:

Exactly what I would have said :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I voted for Arrows, but after seeing where his idea came from, I would change it to Excl if I could.

You're in the same boat I am, luckily for us, excl is winning by more than 2 votes

Which was where?

I was tempted to vote for it, purely because I knew Excl was going to win anyway, but I ended up voting for linedancing.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Excl has it won I'm afraid. Some of the posts on RSOF and hear stated that they voted for him straight away without even watching the other ones and to boot he has a ton of subscribers while the other entries don't. Anyways, I was amused by the Customer Support umpa lumpas but the rest of the video was garbage. I ended up voting for the line dancing. He really deserves to win. To get the emote down by so many people at the same time in so many different locations and smoothly transitioning it must have taken many many many hours.

The linedancing had me. The editing was just amazing. I had to take the time to see the full length, and just WOW. Excl did make me laugh, but as a film maker I loved the linedancing.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

"Ban you, Ban you, Ban you we will!" :lol:

Sadly that was the only part I liked from that video. If he woulded added a little bit more flavour before the Oompa Loompas then it would have had my vote.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Gotta love that line dancing one. Its like watching it from a theater, and the timing was awesome. or they could have just edited it...

Plus, the flashing skillcapes near the end was breathtaking. ::'

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Bumbum007's song sucked his own name.

It was childish and immature and the voice [cabbage]'d my ears.

I voted for Mommakittie's one - I lol'd when Pokemon came on.

I liked Excl's video - I'm a subber, but Pokemon did it for me <3:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I really wished that Siamsa would win, but Excl has too many subscribers - at least he'll report back here (hopefully) as he keeps on posting his videos, and only his videos, here.

Personal Opinion:

Linedancing by Jinsr44

Gnarlie and the Gaming Factory by KKcomics

Mithril Sword Fight by Arrow Gun 99

A Song by bumbum007

Video Ideas by Excl

My RuneScape Machinima Competition Entry by Mommakitty2

1yrb49.jpg