07-Oct-2009 - High-level Herblore Potions

Mdeoxys

Can somebody please post the list of potions from KB? The internet here blocks all the gaming images and the Runescape website. So can somebody please just copy and paste the new potions straight from the Knowledge Base? I am dying to know what do they do. :pray:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

433.png

434.png

edit: the desert phoenix feather rather than the one you get from killing the phoenix i was mistaken. i dont think that's such a good ingredient i mean all it involves IS COMPLETE WASTED TIME to get those in the desert. anyway...i think it should have been the phoenix feather you get from killing the phoenix in the cave. moving on.

i dont expect you to fully understand all of this because it's a little unclear but i tried to make it understandable.

i obviously put too much work into this but i enjoyed it kind of; it helped me understand where i stand with these new potions. 99 herblore btw.

i'm hoping they create the ability to decant 4 doses to 3 and 1. as well as 2 doses to 1 and 1. i'm hoping the mixes arent a lost cause. they're still good for training but i'd rather have the best. maybe we should be able to make the mixes into these extreme potions as well! once we get the ability to decant 2 dose to 1 and 1. but have the food benefit removed due to the toxicity of the additional ingredient that would make it extreme 'spoils' neutralizes the food affect.

i should say i already placed several purchases for various items at the grand exchange before i did this. i have a good amount of herbs but few seconds and mostly mixes and 4 doses. i'll guess we'll see in the coming days what they do, if they change anything.

and i'm sure you can understand i'm low on bank space. for 2nds, these new potions and 3 doses from now on.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

There is a problem that needs addressing.

I just tried making a Super antifire. Trouble is, I 4-dosed all my pots long ago. And you have to use 3-dosers.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I'm happy aslong as I can still buy my herblore without it being so expensive or i'll have to simply log out whilst doing my studies :angry:

You can't, or do you mean you have some secret way?

Anyway, I just thought about the stew. Since I don't pk, I am only interested in all the potions up to the ranging potion. I don't range that much so I might drop that one too. So I want 91 herblore, BUT there is the setw, so I only need 85 which is not too hard.

By the way; barraging rock lobsters has gotten a lot cheaper and faster. At least that's something I have a decent stock of (25k deaths, 25k bloods). I might reconsider it now, instead of doing waterfiends in CT tunnels;

Can somebody please post the list of potions from KB? The internet here blocks all the gaming images and the Runescape website. So can somebody please just copy and paste the new potions straight from the Knowledge Base? I am dying to know what do they do. :pray:

~Recover special Recovers one quarter of special attack bar

[image]

~Super antifire Provides complete protection from dragon fire (removing the need to wield an anti-dragonfire shield)

[image]

~Extreme attack 5-26 Attack levels

[image]

~Extreme strength 5-26 Strength levels

[image]

~Extreme defence 5-26 Defence levels

[image]

~Extreme magic All offensive magic spells do 40% more damage

[image]

~Extreme ranging 4-23 Ranged levels

[image]

~Super prayer 7-41 Prayer points

Overload Overload gives you the stat effects and magic boosts of ALL five of its potion ingredients - extreme attack, extreme strength, extreme defence, extreme magic and extreme ranging - for a period of five minutes. Unlike the other extreme potions, which gradually return your stats to their normal level, overload will keep these bonuses at their boosted level for five minutes and will then reset them back to their original state (healing the 50 Hitpoints at the same time).

~Recover special Recovers one quarter of special attack bar

[image]

~Super antifire Provides complete protection from dragon fire (removing the need to wield an anti-dragonfire shield)

[image]

~Extreme attack 5-26 Attack levels

[image]

~Extreme strength 5-26 Strength levels

[image]

~Extreme defence 5-26 Defence levels

[image]

~Extreme magic All offensive magic spells do 40% more damage

[image]

~Extreme ranging 4-23 Ranged levels

[image]

~Super prayer 7-41 Prayer points

Overload Overload gives you the stat effects and magic boosts of ALL five of its potion ingredients - extreme attack, extreme strength, extreme defence, extreme magic and extreme ranging - for a period of five minutes. Unlike the other extreme potions, which gradually return your stats to their normal level, overload will keep these bonuses at their boosted level for five minutes and will then reset them back to their original state (healing the 50 Hitpoints at the same time).

Thank you thank you :thumbsup:

overload does sound interesting though, hmm.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

There is a problem that needs addressing.

I just tried making a Super antifire. Trouble is, I 4-dosed all my pots long ago. And you have to use 3-dosers.

Cant you use them on empty/semi-empty vials? Anywhoo, the update is LE AWSOME in my honest opinion, people that are whining about barrage becoming overpowered, GL getting the required level for making these pots.

WOW. Does Jagex even know just how powerful they've made Magic? Try an Ice Barrage (slow spell which now can hit up to 45) + Blood Barrage (which can hit up to 44 now, is an instant spell, so it will stack on Ice Barrage) combo and you can hit up to 99! It's like a DDS special, but just a bit slower but you can do this everytime!

And Mages will be able to tank a lot better now at CW, because Blood Barrage will heal you for a lot more now. Just one spell, on one target can heal you for 11/12HP. Image just how much it'll heal you in a 3x3 square.

I think I'm going to do the Gp/Xp for the new potions.

*NOTE I'M NOT COUNTING PRICE OF VIALS BECAUSE THEY ARE UNNEEDED*

*Also you get to keep the finished product so that means only use Gp/Xp if your not going to use them for awhile etc.*

Recover special: 1403gp to make and 200xp = 7gp per 1xp.

Super antifire: 647gp(!) to make and 210xp = 3.2gp per 1xp.

Extreme attack: 2611gp to make and 220xp = 11.8gp per 1xp.

Extreme strength: 7519gp to make and 230xp = 32.6gp per 1xp

Extreme defence: 2753gp to make and 240xp = 11.4gp per 1xp

Extreme magic: 1426gp to make and 250xp = 5.7gp per 1xp

Extreme ranging: 2434gp to make and 260xp = 9.3gp per 1xp

Super prayer: 11309gp to make and 270xp = 41.8gp per 1xp

(!) Requires untradable item.

Can't use any of them yet, BUT --

AWESOME.

The photo booth is pretty cool too.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Wonder if boost potion share works for thew new potions, it would be funny to kill someone by using an overload potion on them, or helping a friend by using the special bar one for rushing. :P

The phoenix feather seems a poor secondary unelss they added more spawns on Entrana.

This update making me wanna train herblore before I go back to slayer. :(

imagangster.png

To people saying Magic is not overpowered go watch some hybrid pking videos out around MB/dragons/44 ports, mage was already quite powerful before this update, now it's going to be absurd.

We are not talking about hybriding. We are talking about the viability of a pure magic user vs. a pure melee user. What you are talking about is using the freeze EFFECT of magic, and then using the incredibly over powered melee damage to pwn someone. Hybriding just got more powerful, and with it, each new pure tree got more powerful also....

Have you seen the effects yet? Have you PKed enough since this update to know what people are doing? No. You haven't. Plus the update is only out for a few hours so far and is subject to change. We get new defense potions also...does this matter at all to you? All you are accounting for is hybriding in its current state, plus adding 15 damage to its current spells. But you are completely ignoring the fact that this hybrid is not the only person in the world, walking around with 99 herblore while the rest of us have 60. There are other people who are going to have other new potions also. The only people who get the shaft here is the nubs who never train skills and can't keep up with an evolving PvP atmosphere.

However, I find it amusing that it seems like having 94 herblore gives about as much offensive ability as 99 summoning...minus the combat levels. :-D

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Wonder if boost potion share works for thew new potions, it would be funny to kill someone by using an overload potion on them, or helping a friend by using the special bar one for rushing. :P

The phoenix feather seems a poor secondary unelss they added more spawns on Entrana.

Thats is a feather from the fire bird (heroes quest) you are talking about.

Thats is a feather from the fire bird (heroes quest) you are talking about, a phoenix feather is from the d&d.

Supposedly it is a desert phoenix, which spawns at Uzer? I do like the idea of untradeable tertiaries though!

Ah-hem.