Do You Have Stairs In Your House?

Sleepy

Yes I do, 4 sets that I can think of. The two major ones are one leading upstairs from the first floor and another leading downstairs to the ground floor. (both of these are 14 steps/flight) The second pair are minor. One of these is in the walkway up to my front door and the other is from my garage to the house. I don't know why this topic hasn't been locked yet.

Zaataar.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any of you guys jump your stair sets :o?

Nope. The one at home is curved, so if you try to jump, you'll end up hitting a wall lol. :lol:

Hahah! So do mine! Mine spiral 270 degrees....Everyone thinks i have weird stairs :cry: :cry: :cry:

I used to be able to jump mine when I had a railing. Now if i tried I would hit a wall because my stairset turns 90 degrees to the left 3/4 of the way down :S

I spent hours and hours trying that over the years..

i have 17 stairs in my house, from 2nd to 1st floor, and i tried to figure out how many i could jump.. I managed to jump 9, but then it started to hurt and it started getting risky as there's an overhang i was almost wiping myself out on :lol:

It's been a while, i might go try again :o

Rsn: snyper jr

A house always has stairs, otherwise it's a bungalo, right? :P

Anyway, our house has got one stairs. Don't know about Matt's. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yeah; 12 i think!

Since this thread is quite boring, ill open up some weird dreams i used to have!

When i was smaller, I had a phobia that i realised whilst dreaming, none other than falling down the stairs! And strangely after about 12 years later, i had a recurring dream a couple of months ago in which i invited my friends over to race up my stairs 8) .

*Leaves thread slightly concerned with own health*

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Nope. The one at home is curved, so if you try to jump, you'll end up hitting a wall lol. :lol:

Done that...earned me 5 stitches in my skull.

Stairs as well

I slipped and fell down ones when I was 7, luckely I was only 5 steps high when it did.

Now adays I hardly use those stairs anymore, mostly because the upper level is only 6 feet high and I don't feel like bumping my head all the time.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

We have stairs going to the second floor, and stairs going to the basement (more like another floor then a basement...)

Here's a defining question: Do you have stairs in your house?

Wow sir this thread is going to go gold 55555! :roll:

Please close this topic as it is regarded as spam and generally a useless post for most people.

(This thread is not actually about stairs but is a secret handshake a certain group does to associate with each other under the guise of a simple question. No I'm not going to reveal the second part of the handshake. OP why do you need to see if other members are on this board with you, it is irreverent?)

Actually I have 3 flights of stairs to my apartment, so stairs are a must for me.

What.The.Hell.Did.You.Just.Say.

• 1 month later...

OFF SUBJECT:Homer806,your banner is very mean and evil.

Yes, i do have stairs,but do ladders count?

I have 3 stairs to get onto the porch,3 stairs to get onto the deck,

20 stairs to get to the 2nd floor landing,3 more stairs to be upstairs,

17 1/2(half a stair is missing)to get into the basement,and a ladder to the attic.

Erm, yeah, we have one to the second floor.

My sister almost fell backwards down the stairs once, but my dad caught her in time (hangovers are bad m'kay). And I once made a chair fly down it, accidentally of course.

Hey, at least I tried to make this thread a bit more interesting. :(

Haha. I agree: Hangover + Stairs = Deathwish. :P

I have one flight of -runs out of my bedroom to count them- 16 stairs in my house leading... Upstairs. :roll:

I've lived in this house all my life (almost 15 years) and I *think* I know them like the back of my hand. I have a wall-rail and a banester each side of the stairs and if you have a wooly-jumper or something which won't have a lot of friction with that material, it's easy to slide all the way down. ^_^

And yeah, I've fell a few times down there. My sister has, once or twice, too. -.-

-Mitch-

New sig to come!

3 Flights inside. One from the basement to the ground floor, one from the ground floor to the second story, and then a third from teh second story to the third stork (a.k.a. attic). Maybe I'll post a picture of them later.

Its even funnier when you're sleeping and you fall down the stairs.....In real life :o

Anyone here have sleep walking problems?

J272

i was sleep-walking a couple of years ago, the most amazing, my brother saw me READING when i was asleep.

we got two stairs in our house and i have beaten a couple of toes in them...

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Yup 1 set of stairs which lead to the upstairs of the house.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Yeah, and that um... Hurts. Quite alot.

As seen in this picture:

hitwall2.jpg

By the way, Do stairs go up or down? :?

knkcopy.jpg

My house has 12 stairs on it too, leading up to the main area of my place. I used to try to jump off it to imitate those dudes who jump off buildings and whatever. I totally stuffed my ankle doing it :P

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1