20-Oct-2009 - Ardougne Achievement Diary

C110

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragonstouch_dt_panic.gif

Oh wow, we NEED to see what this elite tasks give!! Hopefully something really epic!

I can do easy-hard, but I have no stats for elite......

reward will be 100 buckets a day

Access to phat factory

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

dragonstouch_dt_panic.gif

Oh wow, we NEED to see what this elite tasks give!! Hopefully something really epic!

I can do easy-hard, but I have no stats for elite......

reward will be 100 buckets a day

He lies.

Friend just finished, it's 1000 bloods and 1000 burnt fish a day.

got to wait for jade vine to grow, and gather some stews for the thieving req (people would say i should go train but i want to keep it low for now)

this so far looks good, will have some fun doing it when i get back, will be interesting to see what the rewards for elite are

but overall definatly a step in the right direction, jagex been good releasing high level stuff recently =)

fml...the hard diary is not even close to being "hard" compared to other hard diaries, and then the elite diary jumps to just absurdly high requirements. Just the summmoning alone, only 6002 players out of all of us have this req. The jump in levels is ridiculous for us casual players who're not on 24/7. Obviously jagex has forgotten about all of us and catered to those who're on 10 hours a day and complain the loudest about not high enough requirements. Most of us just want to complete the diaries will probably NEVER get all those levels.

Why is jagex releasing content for such a small minority of players? This is such a slap in the face for the majority of us

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg

fml...the hard diary is not even close to being "hard" compared to other hard diaries, and then the elite diary jumps to just absurdly high requirements. Just the summmoning alone, only 6002 players out of all of us have this req. The jump in levels is ridiculous for us casual players who're not on 24/7. Obviously jagex has forgotten about all of us and catered to those who're on 10 hours a day and complain the loudest about not high enough requirements. Most of us just want to complete the diaries will probably NEVER get all those levels.

Why is jagex releasing content for such a small minority of players? This is such a slap in the face for the majority of us

Because you guys have gotten all the content the last 4 years-ish

now I have incentive to play and level

The only good response:

-.-

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

People complain when there is no high level content. Then they complain when they do. Interesting :unsure:

My take on the Achievement diary is that I might try to do it if there is an advantage for using the cape ZMI crafting, even a small boost when doing RCing is a big help in the long term.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You don't really have to complete the diary if you don't want to. I doubt I'll never get that high levels, but at least there's a goal that most of the players may pursue for a long time if they wish. Even though I'll probably never get the levels, I still think the update is excellent. I also hope the rewards are on par with requirements.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Jagex has released plenty of mid-level content over the last few players; more than enough to keep mid level player occupied. It is about time they release some incentives to train up to higher levels, and I'm glad they are rewarding high skilled players. Although, I'm not surprised at your comments. People complain when content isn't hard enough, so it only makes sense that they would complain when it is "too" hard. :roll:

People complain when there is no high level content. Then they complain when they do. Interesting :unsure:

Of course. There's no way to satisfy everyone, no matter hwat Jagex does. The best thing they can do is satisfy the loudest, and that's the low-level [wagon] who want everything handed to them ona silver platter with hardly any work on their part. Thank god they don't do that with every update, especially lately. Hopefully "ugrade" year will end in a bang.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Ahhh...I am at work also like some other poor people here....=(

Can someone find out about the new teleport crystal option...? It says theres a new location?

Temple of Light. Drops you right at the dead slave.

Makes Dark Beasts so much easier. Is Mourner gear required still?

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

To clear my stance up, I've never complained about the lack of high level content. In fact, I rarely complain about anythng jagex throws at us. I dislike the fact of rs turning into a get 99 everything race, but I bear with it. I'm okay when requirements are within reach, even it will take me weeks to get it. But 93 summoning? 91 smithing? These are levels that even a high level like me who've put hundreds of hours into the game and say, W T F. If you want a goal, there're always 99s for you to go for. But a diary completion really should be within the reach of us normal players instead of catered to <1% of the rs population. 6002 players with 93 summon/1m (say just 1 million total rs players)= 0.6%.

I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating - Sophocles

php1CLVGLAM.jpg