Google Maps - What can YOU find?

runesmithie

Gah, i wish they'd give us access to those nifty American spy satellites that can read car number plates and stream live...now that would be interesting 8)

I think youve seen enemy of the state a few too many times.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like 3 months ago, I was messing around with it, and I found...

A lake in Australia, resembling a dinosaur

An erupting volcano (the volcano itself, not a look-alike)

monkey0yn.th.png

this is at a gym i think in Las Angeles i dont know wut it is but its looks funney

It's a ROBOT :o

ROFL

I found my house once. Could see the fence & garden, but its an old picture :?

Can anybody please find Gallaudet University? I've looked for it and can't find it.. somewhere on Gallaudet St in Washington...

gallaudetuniversity3vw.jpg

that is?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• 2 years later...

There's a bad blend with the satelite pictures near my house and it looks like the motorway fades into nothing.. i'll see if i can find it again, or at least the picture i've already taken of it :-?

Well since this got bumped up anyway.

Google maps just implemented a new feature called street view. If you live in or near several major cities in the USA, you can get a ground level view from the street and basically walk around town. Its wicked cool, i went to my house to find my friends sitting outside waiting for me to come play some ball.

I think the pictures were taken this past summer.

Look its rob!

3 years actually.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Loool.. It locks down if you search for any of these: Pentagon, White House, NORAD, Microsoft Headquarters, Andrews Air Force Base... At least it did for me lol.. :lol:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

i've tried to get area 51, but if i get over a certain area... the map goes blank and psycho... -.-

starfox.jpg

Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"

Fox: "That's your solution for everything..."

Peppy: "Just press Z or R twice!"

Fox: "No, Peppy..."