Kuradal - The New Slayer Master?

Sentry_Wolf

You guys are forgetting the fact that so far, only one NPC wears the respective Skill's cape, so this would either mean two NPCs can sell the cape, or Lapalok is going to take a long break....

Or laplok/duradel is going to lose the cape and it will instead be sold by this woman

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its starting to seem like the slayer master position is as cursed as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers in Harry Potter lol.

How'd you figure that?

2 slayer masters died.

Nomore have died

And since Kuradel AND Laplok are in-game at the same time it suggests a new master not a replacment.

Equally you're wording is fail neway because there are 6 slayer masters as it is, not 1

=P

On-topic:

Deffo seems intriguing

Sorry, I forgot that everyone associated with slayer is called a slayer master. I thought it was pretty easy to figure out that I just meant the NPCs that wear the slayer cape. Anyways...While she has been seen within the game she doesn't have a current role with anything yet. In Harry Potter no one was able to stay in that teaching position between books. I was just saying that we've had 3 people wear the slayer cape all from Shilo (assuming that she is from there which also seems kinda obvious with her name and face paint)

I also don't actually think the position at Shilo is literally cursed. It was just a similarity that I noticed.

darkjakx.png

Look what i found:

ScreenShot025.png

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Yeah cause its not like the second post on this thread has a video of the model is it ¬¬ So clearly a brand new find

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah cause its not like the second post on this thread has a video of the model is it ¬¬ So clearly a brand new find

lol soz, i don't have flash player can't see the vid =`{

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

There's even a cow costume on the way =)

Seriously? :lol:

Does anyone have a picture of her in-game?

The cache finds aren't really anything to get overly excited about; I swear that cow costume turned up a good yr - 2 yrs ago now

Plv6Dz6.jpg

There's even a cow costume on the way =)

Seriously? :lol:

Does anyone have a picture of her in-game?

The cache finds aren't really anything to get overly excited about; I swear that cow costume turned up a good yr - 2 yrs ago now

Still, it'd be funny to see, and some of the stuff could be epic.

Will search for a video in-game of her, her teleport and stat spy. (was it on monsters or players? I think OP said monsters). If it's monsters then I'm guessing she's collecting an army to take down Lucien (Zilyana v. Lucien please? Shame she's a boss and not a slayer monster). If it's players I'm guessing it has to do with the slayer update that's coming out soon. If she really ony does it for +90 slayers, then it's definately not the quest, but high-level content for slayer (yes please! Going past 90, less than half the effort, is pointless except for the prestige and/or the cape).

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Why are some people saying facial markings are a sign that they are related? So many NPC's have the same markings in different colours

Lapalok - Green

Oracle, Vannaka, Duradel (Yes, mostly slayer masters)

Are they all related? :|

Well the markings might be in different colours, but if they're all the same design/appearance there seems to be some kind of link there :P.

disturbeda.png

A Slayer Guild or new Master would be cool. Hopefully whatever they do wont change Slayer drastically because it's pretty much perfect the way it is now. Looking forward to this though!

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."