Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted. the headphones are better than they were before.. they have noise cancelling hardware on them.

however.. since they do.. you can't hear anything from the outside world... and get hit by a bus.

I wish I could drive. -.-'

Granted, but by some freak accident, a spark gets into your gas tabk while you're on the freeway. Your car blows up in a spectacular display, flies 50 feet and lands directly on top of another car, which goes into a wild spin and crashes into an overpass, still jutting slightly into traffic, which causes more cars to swerve, many crashing, until a semi jacknifes trying to turn, casuing all traffic to crash and burn. Few live, and those that do suffer horrible burns and amputations. At least 5 people never wake up from a coma.

I wish for an unsharpened pencil.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

sweet. I go out with a bang!

Granted. you get an unsharpened pencil. it's a brand new pencil.. however it's unsharpenable. there's no way to sharpen the damn pencil.

I wish that I was able to take over the world.

sorry but i cant grant that wish because only i have that power

i wish i could travel to the future, grab some advanced weapons, come back and take over the world

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Ok, seeing as the person above me neither posted a wish, or granted the wish above him/her, I'm gonna ignore his/her post

You travel to the future, but you travel too far and you instantly killed by Earth's new toxic atmosphere

I wish for a bear with scissors

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

granted. a bear with scissors starts running.. trips on you... and dismembers you.

[what the hell does dismember mean?]

I wish that I was able to take over the world.

[and someone best grant it.. or else.]

Granted but i lead a force of rebels and stop your Reign! :twss:

I wish my legs were unbroken by Sliver_wits.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Granted. however now your legs have no bones.. so they can't be broken ever!

[remember harry potter and the philospher's stone with gilderoy lockhart?]

I wish I was a witch. in real life.

Granted, you survive for a fraction of a nanosecond while every molecule in your body freezes in place. Technically you did survive the initial drop, for an infinitesimal amount of time, but wish granted.

I wish I would die instantly and without pain in a large, fantastic explosion generated by my experimentation with homemade pyrotechnics, where nobody else was injured.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Hey, at least I know what to name my teddy bear, and that it should be put in a safe place when I start making potentially deadly explosives.

Granted, someone spills liquid nitrogen on it and kicks it, separating it into millions of pieces that can't be put together. After thawing, it's incinerated.

I wish I could spontaneously combust, but nothing and nobody around me would be broke, burned, injured, killed, or harmed in any way, and I also had a quick, painless, awesome-looking death due to the fact I had spontaneously combusted...

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

spontaneously combusting? without hurting the rest of people? a little death?

no wonder Danno keeps telling me I have a vulgar and perverted mind.

I'm not too sure if I should grant you this wish for a little death.. maybe you should try someone else.

I wish that no one would blame me if they decided to google "little death" and.. got scarred for the rest of their lives.

Um Granted. :? :shock:

But I come and break your legs and blame you anyways. :twisted:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wish granted.

But I hyjack the controlls and make you roll off a cliff.

I wish that Sliver_wits dosent get her wish.

Edit:Wewt 5000 post was made by me.:twss: