Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

You didn't say "wish" so you become a computer....just as the greatest Computer Crash ever planned happens.

This invoules every computer melting down, exploding, and killing everything in sight. So you are dead.

I wish for Maranara sauce (best I can spell it) on a burger. ::'

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Granted, but you crushed by their immense weight and killed. Then a bunch of used car salesman come, steal your clothes and make some more gold rings and teeth out of them. But little do they know that you were pancaked inside of them, so you are also turned into used car sales men bling. And guess what? They all have really bad coffee breath.

I wish for a bottle of water. I'm thirsty.

granted you get your marinara but you spelled burgur wrong so all you have is sause

You made my wish BETTER. :lol: =D>

You get your bottle of water...however, it's been sitting there for years. By the time you get around to drinking it, it's basicly 90% algae.

I wish people would corrupted wishes actually ended up making them better. (more often.)

Granted, everything you type is invisible, you become invisible, all memory of your existance fades away, and you die in a world where no one can see you.

I wish for a cool, smooth, Mana drink.

granted its cool and smooth when you first drink it but not when it comes out (if you know what i mean) :-#

i wish to be the owner of a NFL team

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Granted, you die too, then we all come back as zombies just as intelligent as when we were alive, except you. :twisted:

I wish I knew what to wish for, but that wish be granted along with this one.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Granted but then the TIF get destroyed and they never come back again.

I wish people would choose my icicle sword in the rs poll over the santa suit.

Granted, but due to the cost of copper you have to pay 100,000$ in Yen.

I wish for THIS to happen to Chris Crocker

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Granted but This happens to you, every day... for the rest of your life.

OMFG MY EARS!!! Granted, but THIS is definitely not the the same song you had just posted. Hopefully you will like this *cough*edited*cough* version. FOR IT HATH CURSING IN IT.

I wish I had a thread on the forums where we can all post our good SSBB snapshots (Yes I already tried that in the gallery. Apparently I can't post screenshots [No, not RuneScape screenshots] in the gallery even though "Photos" are allowed). :evil:

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Granted, but the bottle contains this:

[hide=Open if you dare.]peachupskirtyv0.jpg

I warned you...[/hide]

I wish Metal Gear Solid 4 wasn't JUST for the PlayStation 3

Granted, they also make a version for the Atari.

I wish Gallade64 wasn't so obsessed with the falcon punch. (and it'd be nice if he played something besides brawl and mgs [although mgs is awesome])

Granted, but a hobo urinates on all his other games besides SSBB so he has to be obsessed with falcon punch, and they malfunction and somehow mutate to have limbs and an evil consciousness. They then go on a rampage around the world, across the country and up your street, where they find you and hang you by your entrails from a tree branch that's on fire.

I wish for a broken guitar.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif