Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted a meteor named paradox collides with another meteor named paradox and the explosion destroys all other meteors named paradox :D

i wish i could put all my eggs in one basket

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Granted, but since it must be corrupted, you wish that your wish would be corrupted, which means it can't be corrupted, and so it continues as an endless cycle.

I WISH TO BE RID OF PARADOXES FOREVER! SO ANNOYING! :evil:

I think this wish helps YOU more.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Granted. now, within the next few days, your body will pop, your body joints will lock, and you will drop dead. :thumbsup:

I wish I knew what to wish for.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Granted, you sleep well tonight, but you don't get a good nights sleep for the rest of your life after that.

I wish for an endless supply of Dr. Pepper for me to drink.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Granted, but all of the soda appeared...without the cans. There was so much that it flooded your house.

I wish something exciting would happen to me.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Granted. you get murdered.

I wish I didn't suck at basketball.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Granted, but it is literally in your hands, the skin is horribly stretched to cover it, and you in intense, chocolatey pain. And then a hobo urinates on you.

I wish for a tea kettle.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Hmm I have no tea kettle. So I send you the old lady down the street. She starts getting mad because you assumed she had a tea kettle because she was old. Then she proceeds to decapitate you, but you are left with just enough flesh to still be able to think. Then I gather everyone in the entire world and they laugh at you for being beaten up by an old lady. You slowly slip away in death and humiliation.

I wish I could beat inuashakent on Brawl.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Error. Beating Kent is impossible. Wish uncorruptable. :roll:

You beat him but then you find out he let you win.

I wish space had a livable atmosphere for humans (including air, temperature, food,etc). Let's see how you corrupt that one. ::'

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!