Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted, but it is too pressurized and as you open it, the tab shoots off and goes through your eye, blinding you.

I wish for a tuna.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted, but nothing bad happens or goods happens or anything happens at all. You live a meaning less existence where nothing happens. NOTHING AT ALL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Have fun with nothing.

I wish the corrupter of my wish gets their wish corrupted worse than mine was.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

granted, perhaps

I wish for awesome slap bass skills

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

You get them, and become a famous, worldwide celebrity, and get trampled by thousands of screaming fangirls. Not a bad way to die, if I do say so myself. :P

I wish for a virtual-reality Runescape machine.

u get the machine, it short circuits, and as u play, it shocks you and u are stuck inside the video game, with greater demons, and u become level 3. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

I wish I had free membership for 2 years!!!!

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

You find a credit card, buy two years of membership, someone accuses you of fraud, you go to jail penniless, childless, and lifeless.

You die in jail after 15 minutes.

I wish for a virtual-reality Runescape machine, again, since Beethoven didn't grant it to me. :(

You find a credit card, buy two years of membership, someone accuses you of fraud, you go to jail penniless, childless, and lifeless.

I wish for a virtual-reality Runescape machine, again, since Beethoven didn't grant it to me. :(

i did grant it to u, i just didnt say the exact words "granted", i said, "u get the machine", in which would be another way of saying granted just in more words

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

i did grant it to u, i just didnt say the exact words "granted", i said, "u get the machine", in which would be another way of saying granted just in more words, plus, u didnt grant my wish to me either, u granted that i found a credit card which i used to by the membership, wat if i didnt buy the membership with the credit card......u granted me a free credit card, but not the membership, so im not the only one, if at all, at fault

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Granted but a hobo urinates on it before you can use it. :thumbsup:

I wish for that stick i wished for earlier, because I have no clue what happened to it.

I don't know either, however, granted anyways. But this stick is a poking stick, and it pokes you 24/7.

*poke poke poke poke...*

I wish I knew the shocking truth behind [insertobsencescandalhere]...

Need a new signature....perhaps...

You find out the secret, but three seconds after you do the secret service comes and takes you to Cuba. In Cuba you meet big Bob.

:geek: :ugeek: I wish I know the difference between the previous two smilies.

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Granted, but the second you realize it, the Earth is demolished to put in a space highway.

I wish for a desolate wasteland.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You get the waste land but you find out what desolate means. It means empty to everyone who doesn't know. You die of starvation.

I wish for more money than Bill Gates.

troope1.gif

Granted you live forver in hell and you can never get mad, ever again. See happy. :D

I wish I was an oscer meyer wenner. (cause that is what I truly want to be.)

Granted, you then become someone's dinner. (bland, yes, but it works).

Another thing, I don't fish.

I wish I ran a sandwich shop.

Granted, but the sandwiches are poisoned so you get sued for 5 mil bucks.

I wish my job paid 5 mil US dollars a day.

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

Play fair.

Granted, but since it has to corrupted, you're still alive from the Destroyer Ray blast. Sadly, you die seconds later from debris and what-not. (does not count as me killing you.)

I wish for mint and mineral water.

Need a new signature....perhaps...

granted you become so good at photoshop that it comes to life and becomes your servant but as you fall asleep photoshop stabs you in the back

i wish that whenever i got a mad a became a big green monster capable of leveling citys with my bare hands and able to leap tall buildings

monoclesmilecopy.jpg