Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

Granted.

But really its choclate Laxative. :twisted:

I wish i had wierless hi-speed internet.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Granted. Too bad the laxatives are in the other ingredients of the Pie.

I wish I was sexier.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Granted, but only sexier to all known animals and several unknown animals (not including humans or my brother...)

I wish for no one ever to corrupt my wish, at all, and this is un do able.

ha ha - its impossible to corrupt!

Though i should have wished for something to eat...

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Granted, you become Superman just as you're walking near a Kyptonite (I REALLY wouldn't ask...)

I wish for that Awesome phone (With camera) that I wished for a while back. (no explosions please, I'm still paying off that dry cleaning bill...)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Granted, but the bill was sooo much on that phone when you looked at it...You exploded. :o :twisted:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Granted, but I shoot you for confusing me.

I wish for hobo urine to be poured on the below poster and only the below poster.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You do meet him but he is so mad at you controlling him for so long he brutally kills you with his 73 attack, 73 strength, and 74 defence. He then proceeds to talk about how ironic your downfall is seeing as you trained his skills and he killed you with the skills you trained him in.

I wish I could eat pizza without ever getting full or fat.

prospektssigza4.jpg

that was just =D>

ok granted you start eating pizzas without realizing that it just came out of the oven and suffer severe burns on your tongue and now you cant taste anything

i wish football season would start already

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Granted, but when it ended the world became at peace causing tension between the devil and jesus... to make a long story short we nuked heaven! (also Al Gore got a big ego).

I wish the heaven wasn't nuked...

forummx0.png

My stats are updated weekly... Sometimes...

While you are cutting the lime to, I hope, eat it the juice shoots in your eye. You yell back in pain and trip. You land on the wire which is, unfortunately for you, lead and get lead poisoning. Very unfun.

I wish for a pizzookie.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Granted. While on a trip to Earth to abduct people you are shot down by a F-35 and then found and beaten by rednecks with the butts of their shotguns and then shot. Repeatedly. Your corpse is then sold to some alien conspiracy freak who happens to be a necrophiliac.

I wish I never get sick.

granted, you are now dead.

I wish I knew what to wish for, but that wish would also be granted with this wish while being uncorrupted.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"