Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted, but it doesn't work

I wish I was death (As in the grim reaper, not the no hearing kind)

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

granted but you trip on your robe and fall on your scythe and now i'm death muahahaha

i wish for a race car with rockets to shoot at tifers i see :twisted:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

*talks to Returned3* and realizes he likes women wrestling and throws him a cage match with the Undertaker.

I wish that all the noobs were rounded up in 1 city and a nuke was set off inside one the phats that they fought over wiping out their entire religion of Noobism.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Granted but you realize that you are a noob and your inside the city with them.

I wish i could get more sleep.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Granted, but you sleep your vacations away and miss out on all the fun.

I wish I had more RAM and a faster processor for my laptop (and maybe one of those new external graphics cards I've been reading about).

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Granted. you are sent to your room...

however.. its not very enjoyable. your room is actually a cell in guantamno bay.. and you share a cell with bubba [see harold and kumar.... the second one]

unless you like that sort of stuff.... then your room is a safe haven with a ton of cute girls dressed in tar and feathers.... :twisted:

I wish I could use this smiley more: :twisted:

Granted, but everyone hates you for using it, and you become the primary target of multiple attacks by urinating hobos :twss: .

I wish my dog knew her name #-o

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted. however your dog never listens to you or obeys you... which is worse.

[i once had a dog like that.. his name was Middy - short for midnight. he was soooo cute. and I loved him.

however.... whenever he did something wrong.. like running away.. and I called him.. he would stop. look around at me.

laugh. then continue what he was doing.]

I wish Middy was alive. :cry:

^Ha, that's how it is now anyways. She's really dumb, and our best efforts at teaching her anything (which worked for the other dog) don't do anything.

Granted, but he's a zombie. He devours your brain.

I wish for a megapixel.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted.

But both of your cats attack and kill you.

I wis that Sliver_Wits stops wishing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang