Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

erm... I think he was referring to the fact he made the 5000th post in this thread

either way, his legs get broken, but then they heal again and he kicks you in the face for wanting his legs broken

I wish for Pacman

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

You were correct Stiky about me making the 5000th post.

Granted. But insted you get this: :twss:

I wish I was at Pixle art.(note:the sig was made by me. #-o -.- )

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

you are, but in the end you get bored and decide to fight yourself, however, since you can't be defeated you continue fighting yourself until the end of the world

I wish I could find my glasses

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

An invisable wish requires an invisable answer

I wish I had a Million more wishes and That nothing bad happened to me, or anyone else.

those million wishes turn out to be worthless wishes and nothing good ever happens to you.

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

I wish I could spontaneously combust, but nothing and nobody around me would be broke, burned, injured, killed, or harmed in any way, and I also had a quick, painless, awesome-looking death due to the fact I had spontaneously combusted...

Well, that's no fun! :P

Granted, but your dentist thinks your teeth have completely rotted, so he takes them out. Because he believes them to be rotted, he doesn't give you novacaine or happy gas.

I wish for a cruise missile to be pointed at my 2nd grade teacher on the other side of the country.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Granted. they start appealing to Pr0nn Stars... and the thing people were discussing in the off topic forums becomes an everyday occurence..

however the stars are male... so.. its the opposite.. and.. um.. they're really hot =P~

I wish that the above really came true [now i feel better about corrupting his wish]

It did. But everyone had nothing to complain about & got real bored. Soon thousands upon thousands of people left, leaving only the 10 year olds left. So Jagex decided to appeal to them again & everybody came back to complain.

I wish our wishes didn't get corrupted.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Granted.

But I go back in time and slap you.:twss:

I wish that sliver_wits will forgive me. :?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang