Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)

Piscis_Rex

granted but out of nowhere a mutated pizza starts attacking the world and because people think pizzas are the best food they dont try to stop it and soon the mutated pizza is the new ruler of the world

i wish for everyone to go out and plant trees

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

ir becomes good but sadly they run out of money and all die of a heart attack

I wish men could br pregnant

Oblivianos2.png

Oblivianos2.png

url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=760822]Click to join the War of Glory! 100 archers versus 100 warriors![/url]

[hide=Unraked Stats]14 Summoning

1 Hunter

37 WoodCutting

33 FireMaking

1 Construction

26 Theiving

1 RuneCrafting

45 Mining

1 Smithing

18 Fishing

18 Cooking

1 Farming

22 Herblore[/hide]

Your wish is my command. Billions upon billions of glass windows fly at you and split you into millions of pieces. The glass windows were unharmed, landing on a bunch of pillows just behind you. They were quite bloody though. Thanks goodness for Windex!

I wish Glheksjify was one of the approved food groups.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Granted, but you are killed by a flock of ninjas. Then a hobo urinates on your corpse. So do the ninjas.

I wish for a microwave oven.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You realize that using your super smartness you can convert the microwave into a nuclear bomb. While you are about to send it upon your unlucky enemies it explodes, but you were not caught in the middle of it where death is quick and painless. You were caught on the outside off the explosion, where death is very painful and slow. The hobo, dead pirates, and ninjas all begin to urinate on you simultaneously. You decompose into the ground many years later.

I wish all the smiles here were displayed on the left. Instead of me having to click on view more smiles.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Granted, but that messes with the natural order of things and soon a rip in the Universe's underwear sends out pirates, a hobo, and ninjas beat you up, kick your dog, and then urinate on you.

I wish i was a fish.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Granted, but the battery life of the phone is 10 seconds, so it has to be pluged up the charge for life.

I wish i had a apple pie and ice cream.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Granted, it's cherry pie, but it's also a bomb. (cherry bomb in a pie maybe?), Regardless, it explodes, leaving you showered in pastry goodness. And then some ice cream is dumped on you.

I wish for flying shuriken (hopefully not aimed at me :anxious:)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

done, you get your flying shruiken

but you have no idea what it does or what its for

i wish i had a better graphics card for my home PC...

Selly_jr.png

curently saving for sara sword and trying for 70 slayer >:)

Well of course. You put the card in your computer but you didn't know it came from a mad scientist and the card is evil. Once you put it in your computer it goes through the internet to effect all computers everywhere, except Macs ;). Your computer then explodes in a massive explosion. The other computers in the world quickly follow. Millions of lives are lost. All because you wanted a better graphics card.

How do you sleep at night? :shame:

I wish the moon was made of cheese.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Granted, but an enormous meteorite crashes into it and sets the cheese on fire. The cheese gets all sticky and a part of it falls down onto the earth, landing right on top of you. You get slowly and painfully crushed to death.

I wish for a new pet, preferably a whale, to replace my dead hamster.

2dvjurb.png

Granted, but no one told you that the whale couldn't leave the deep ocean. As you go out to meet it, you are surrounded and killed by dozens of sharks.

I wish for DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

(not affecting me.)

Need a new signature....perhaps...