Merchanting weeds?

r4ngewarlord

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First it was mort myre mushrooms, then bittercap mushrooms, and now weed....

When will the crisis end? D:

Ever snort unicorn horn?

Oh hell yeah buddy, thats how us classic players rolled. Glassblowing pipe and some unicorn horn on dorics anvils.

whcih makes me wonder why i had to have my old sig removed from tip.it with the statement "all your weed is belong to me" with the reason that your not supposed to advertise illegal substances. perhaps all your weed is NOT belong to me. but that should be the only problem now, since jagex seem to like weed hehe

lemme have my sig back tipit!!1

You make a somewhat valid and interesting arguement. I'll see what I can do - no promises. I tried the same logic to get [wagon] unfiltered here and failed - so chance are low :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

whcih makes me wonder why i had to have my old sig removed from tip.it with the statement "all your weed is belong to me" with the reason that your not supposed to advertise illegal substances. perhaps all your weed is NOT belong to me. but that should be the only problem now, since jagex seem to like weed hehe

lemme have my sig back tipit!!1

You make a somewhat valid and interesting arguement. I'll see what I can do - no promises. I tried the same logic to get [wagon] unfiltered here and failed - so chance are low :P

hehe its ok if it cant be done mate tbh i dont know if i have the picture file anymore anyway :mrgreen:

[spoiler=weed graph]weedy.png

They are pretty high atm :ugeek:

the only good drug joke.

everyone else please stop trying

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

the only good drug joke.

everyone else please stop trying

The problem is most of the people don't understand what they're joking about.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Sounds pretty good way of creating junk for me :P

Just think about it how easy it's to make its price to go even over 10 times bigger than original price (since it's so cheap in the beginning).

Then again, no one really gathers weeds in mass amounts since there is no point doing so because they are so cheap.

Everyone dealing with rares knows that junk does have a value.

Well, i don't know for sure but that's how it sounds to me :P

At least buying out weeds shouldn't affect anyone else's daily scaping ^^

You're right, without junk you won't get far on the rare market. And I actually like the way this is done because of it having little to no effect on most scapers. And even if he doesn't use it as junk, he can always sell it, so his money won't go up in smoke.

srry couldn't resist

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Watch out the new mint cakes.

You know mint cakes have been a prize from the gnome delivery minigame for awhile and are not new, right?

Anyway odd. I'd guess just for some odd reason. When I completely quit I want to sell off all my items and buy all my money worth of needles, and then go on an f2p world and put them in the party chest. I'd guess it's something like that.

You know mint cakes have been a prize from the gnome delivery minigame for awhile and are not new, right?

I don't think he meant to say that mint cakes are new, just that weeds could become the new mintcakes, which i highly doubt because it's much easier to get a large amount of weeds, especially if thousands of players are going to collect them. They just aren't rare enough to inflict a noticeable blow on the market.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Anyway odd. I'd guess just for some odd reason. When I completely quit I want to sell off all my items and buy all my money worth of needles, and then go on an f2p world and put them in the party chest. I'd guess it's something like that.

On a f2p world once, somebody put in 2 million needles. I was mining and it was so funny to see how full the party room was.

Goddammit, the puns in this thread are terrible.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction