The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

@ Sonic, just start a complexity 1, there already about 100 fractite arrow and then find some money to buy the rest and bind and quit

longbow is better if you need its accuracy, shortbow has speed, but accuracy is too low i think.

@dragon312

your CB lvl is over 90 yet you lvl up so fast? had any secret to share with us?

Wait, you can buy fractite arrows at comp 2? And I'll use the spinebeam longbow then, as accuracy and style is far important here than speed.

And I'm guessing dragon is playing teams of 5 at a large dungeon, or co-op (2 people) on medium dungeons.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hmm really? I guess I should switch to binding a fractite spear, then.

Still, the longsword has the best slash... I like combining it with a warhammer. :P

Combining 2 weapons IS the better option, but I prefer to bind an armor as my 2nd item .. and the spear can take almost any monster down :D

ops, forget that there is no store for C1, hm... then just play a complexity that had arrow at the start, or just gather money to buy arrow, only 55k is required to buy 125 fractite arrow.

still, the lvl he had is unusual for someone who f2p CB lvl over 90.

actually i thinking of keep reseting when doing the highest floor, then quickly do other floor using C1 when next floor available.

my highest floor with prestige i can get about 4k exp solo.

ops, forget that there is no store for C1, hm... then just play a complexity that had arrow at the start, or just gather money to buy arrow, only 55k is required to buy 125 fractite arrow.

Nonono, I mean does the shop sell fractite arrows at complexity 2?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

When I turned level 50, I soloed level 1 with a complexity of 1. On the table was everything I wanted - fractite arrows, splinebeam longbow, and a fractite melee wep.

I picked them up, binded them, then left. The items stayed with me.

Its really going to piss me off when jagex releases 25 new levels for P2P only, and keeps the f2p nerf at 50%.

That way, members aren't nerfed for their first 35 levels, get prestige levels up to 40-50 at very high levels and train about 3-10x faster when redoing low levels after resets. I know it will happen, I think we need to organize a riot.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Its really going to piss me off when jagex releases 25 new levels for P2P only, and keeps the f2p nerf at 50%.

That way, members aren't nerfed for their first 35 levels, get prestige levels up to 40-50 at very high levels and train about 3-10x faster when redoing low levels after resets. I know it will happen, I think we need to organize a riot.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! A riot?!

I think I need to post a rant about this on the rants forum again! (On Tip.It of course.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

When I turned level 50, I soloed level 1 with a complexity of 1. On the table was everything I wanted - fractite arrows, splinebeam longbow, and a fractite melee wep.

I picked them up, binded them, then left. The items stayed with me.

I normally try to be pretty understanding about updates and stuff. But their whole manner of dealing with all the issues with dungeoneering is very pathetic.

Wow, just saw some topic on RSOF about people not being correctly refunded tokens after the price change, and Jagex straight up said they would reimburse them the missing tokens.

greenmelf.png

@ Sonic, just start a complexity 1, there already about 100 fractite arrow and then find some money to buy the rest and bind and quit

longbow is better if you need its accuracy, shortbow has speed, but accuracy is too low i think.

@dragon312

your CB lvl is over 90 yet you lvl up so fast? had any secret to share with us?

Wait, you can buy fractite arrows at comp 2? And I'll use the spinebeam longbow then, as accuracy and style is far important here than speed.

And I'm guessing dragon is playing teams of 5 at a large dungeon, or co-op (2 people) on medium dungeons.

he just has gr8 team m8 <3

there is no secrets, just run fast :D btw large dungeons fail imo...

failed 98's

nooooooooooo i cleared all the rooms in the dungeon and teleport back to the start, and went to the bathroom for 2 minutes and it logged me out

man i lost everything i did in the dungeon and only got 100 exp and lost half an hour...

You gonna get got

nooooooooooo i cleared all the rooms in the dungeon and teleport back to the start, and went to the bathroom for 2 minutes and it logged me out

man i lost everything i did in the dungeon and only got 100 exp and lost half an hour...

if you really cleared all the rooms, then you should get about 900-1k exp, like i did. impossible only 100 exp

if you really cleared all the rooms, then you should get about 900-1k exp, like i did. impossible only 100 exp

Thats what I got. -.- I spend so much time and gain so little XP it seems lol. But the skill itself is crazy fun imo so I don't really care! :thumbsup:

Big_Stingman.png

On the RS wiki, it says that the agility puzzle can be cleared by F2P with no problem.

However, when I click on the first obstacle, guess what it said?

"You are unable to cross the obstacle."

-_-

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

On the RS wiki, it says that the agility puzzle can be cleared by F2P with no problem.

However, when I click on the first obstacle, guess what it said?

"You are unable to cross the obstacle."

-_-

i think i say this before, member of ex-member can do it in f2p world. so far only agility can, i think this is something like the old time where agility can be used in f2p world.

however, i not sure now still can or not, but surely the first 3 days it can, since i solo after that.

i think i say this before, member of ex-member can do it in f2p world. so far only agility can, i think this is something like the old time where agility can be used in f2p world.

however, i not sure now still can or not, but surely the first 3 days it can, since i solo after that.

Hmm, that's odd. Maybe that's why some F2P have agility exp?

Anyways, about the bosses. For some reason I encountered a level 60-ish Luminiscent Icefiend now, rather than the usual 40. Is this due to my dungeoneering level?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Anyways, about the bosses. For some reason I encountered a level 60-ish Luminiscent Icefiend now, rather than the usual 40. Is this due to my dungeoneering level?

I would assume so, although sometimes I get lvl 60 bosses(at only 50 combat; 13 DG'ing) and sometime lvl 20 and below bosses...

JaGeX hasn't provided much insight as to how the boss system works.

yes, this is caused by the share exp when agility is usable in f2p world.

I would assume so, although sometimes I get lvl 60 bosses(at only 50 combat; 13 DG'ing) and sometime lvl 20 and below bosses...

JaGeX hasn't provided much insight as to how the boss system works.

Then I would probably assume it's random, AND based on what floor. (Deeper = harder, obviously.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Not sure if I'm correct but...

Jagex put the 50% nerf on 90+ combat F2Pers if and only if you are doing solo dungeons. If you are duo-ing or teaming, you get regular exp.

I'm guessing it's because members only used solo to abuse quick experience, and not group.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Jagex put the 50% nerf on 90+ combat F2Pers if and only if you are doing solo dungeons. If you are duo-ing or teaming, you get regular exp.

I'm guessing it's because members only used solo to abuse quick experience, and not group.

This could be correct, you should make a thread and try and get a response from JaGex.

Animorph_2.png

The only problem would be when doing them as a group, someone on our team always get lagged out, and left us short of one people. Or when we tried to get friends together, they have some odd system crash problems.

a happy Runescaper