19-Jan-2010 - Barbarian Assault Improvements

Da_Latios

Does anyone know how long a full horn lasts though? Knowing how long the horn takes to charge is of little importance if you don't know that.

According to RS Wikia, it's 1.35 mill Agility exp. Expect my personal findings after the weekend, since I'm taking a short break due to the lack of Wallie Cards.

And we're talking about the big horn. The small horn can only store 350K exp.

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how long a full horn lasts though? Knowing how long the horn takes to charge is of little importance if you don't know that.

According to RS Wikia, it's 1.35 mill Agility exp. Expect my personal findings after the weekend, since I'm taking a short break due to the lack of Wallie Cards.

And we're talking about the big horn. The small horn can only store 350K exp.

Thank you.

2dgucz6.png

Managed to get 300k fm xp burning yew logs with my penance horn ( the small one) being " less then a quarter full". So I'm guessing it is 200k extra xp per quarter.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

well it took me 1 game (1-10) to get less then quarter full... so 4-5 games probably.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Well waddayaknow.

I gained 172K total Agility exp today with a full Penance Master Horn. After checking the charges it turns out it's still almost full :blink:

So according to my calculations I can get more than 2.5 mill exp (1.25 mill bonus exp).

You're 94 agility, though-- and apparently the bonus XP you get is dependent on your skill lvl. So most people can expect to get less bonus XP per horn than you <_<

77yLQy8.png

Well waddayaknow.

I gained 172K total Agility exp today with a full Penance Master Horn. After checking the charges it turns out it's still almost full :blink:

So according to my calculations I can get more than 2.5 mill exp (1.25 mill bonus exp).

You're 94 agility, though-- and apparently the bonus XP you get is dependent on your skill lvl. So most people can expect to get less bonus XP per horn than you <_<

Where did you read that? Or is that only a speculation?

I think I something earlier in this thread that, the exp you get from a (master) horn is 1000 x your level; for example: 81 Agility lasts 810k exp.

That's just speculation and could all ready be proven wrong :blink:

I have a filled horn and I'm going to test the entire charge doing agility, tomorrow maybe; I'll of course post my data.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Well waddayaknow.

chat054506.png

77yLQy8.png

Well waddayaknow.

chat054506.png

It's propably going to be less than 2.5 mill exp. But I'll know for sure when it's empty.

priest_wiz.png

Well waddayaknow.

chat054506.png

It's propably going to be less than 2.5 mill exp. But I'll know for sure when it's empty.

Don't forget to substract the exp you normaly receive...

100122185156.png

10 queen gambles ^ It still isn't worth it.

is that high gamble?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

100122185156.png

10 queen gambles ^ It still isn't worth it.

is that high gamble?

High requires a queen kill, so yes.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Managed to get 300k fm xp burning yew logs with my penance horn ( the small one) being " less then a quarter full". So I'm guessing it is 200k extra xp per quarter.

it is not XP like sc tools, its uses like brawling gloves, using agil horn with brawling gloves ive gotten 70-75 at wild course only equiping for end of lap and its still "just less then a quarter full" which is what it was when i started

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Does the wave matter? Can I do wave one, cancel back to wave 1 again and then repeat 10 times instead of going wave 1 - 10 to get the same charge? It doesn't show points or anything so I don't know if points have anything to do with it.

Yes, the wave does matter. While you could do wave 1 multiple times, it would take many more waves to fill than going through them all.

Flyingjj.png