Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Im going to have buy a new copy of BC2...my current copy will not work for the life of me. Make me sad...ill have to go back to...*shudders* MW2...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I am so PISSED right now. Not only is my XBox acting up a little bit... but for some [bleep]ing reason my 360 will not read BC2. It tells me that the disc is dirty. So I clean it (Its not dirty at all but I clean it anyway) Still wont work. So I put in MW2 (this disc is twice the scratches and finger prints on it)...read perfectly... <_<

Maybe its the xbox, DVD drive problems. Have you tried taking MW2 out after it loads and putting BC2 in? I found thats a great way to bypass the error in the consol.

I have found my new love in Multiplayer, riding around in the mini gun of a black hawk XD

I am so PISSED right now. Not only is my XBox acting up a little bit... but for some [bleep]ing reason my 360 will not read BC2. It tells me that the disc is dirty. So I clean it (Its not dirty at all but I clean it anyway) Still wont work. So I put in MW2 (this disc is twice the scratches and finger prints on it)...read perfectly... <_<

Maybe its the xbox, DVD drive problems. Have you tried taking MW2 out after it loads and putting BC2 in? I found thats a great way to bypass the error in the consol.

I have found my new love in Multiplayer, riding around in the mini gun of a black hawk XD

All the people I play with can't pilot a helicopter for [cabbage]. Then again neither can I, but I don't bother trying.

It's really really hard to keep fire concentrated on one or two guys when it seems like your pilot has alzheimers mixed with a splash of ADHD.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Does anyone else hate it when you try and fire the minigun on the Black Hawk, the driver tries to fly it like an Apache? I hate it when that happens, can barely get a kill. I also find it bad when people who cannot pilot try and fly a Helicopter. I mean, I am not exactly the best pilot, but I don't crash into the nearest building to me right when I begin to fly.

vizardsig-1.png

A friend of mine flies helicopters like a madman. He gets shouted at a lot - "It's got wings so it can go HIGH YOU IDIOT" hurr irony - it's terrifying being a passenger with him. More than once I've parachuted out (only to drown in the sea) because I thought he was going to crash into a watchtower, only to look at him on my deathcam flying seamlessly a metre above it. It's madness.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Why is it hard to fly a helicopter? I can fly it with one hand on the controller :-?. just right trigger + up on the right stick. staying low helps the gunners get kills as well. Apaches are a little harder to control, but still pretty easy. I've seen people get in an apache, then take off, fly backwards (as in front end goes above and tail hits the ground), and go flying into the water. There needs to be a pre-multiplayer check to see if you are capable of flying a helicopter or something.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Last time im talking about my 360. Im just going to get if fixed. It will take about 3 weeks for it to be shipped to there and shipped back. Oh well....no BC2 for about 3 weeks <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

All the people I play with can't pilot a helicopter for [cabbage]. Then again neither can I, but I don't bother trying.

It's really really hard to keep fire concentrated on one or two guys when it seems like your pilot has alzheimers mixed with a splash of ADHD.

I have a friend of mine who's a good pilot. Reason why I like riding in gunner seat.

Finally beat campaign. Loved the ending.

Does anyone else hate it when you try and fire the minigun on the Black Hawk, the driver tries to fly it like an Apache? I hate it when that happens, can barely get a kill. I also find it bad when people who cannot pilot try and fly a Helicopter. I mean, I am not exactly the best pilot, but I don't crash into the nearest building to me right when I begin to fly.

Whenever I fly Blackhawks, I fly in a circle around the base so that my gunner's can have a good shot. It seems to work out pretty well.

I wish there were more levels with offensive helicopters. There's only 1 Rush and 1 Conquest map that allows you to fly an Apache/Russian Helicopter. The Hind doesn't count since the pilot can't shoot and the Blackhawk doesn't count either. UAV's are cool, but not what I want to fly. I can only hope some new maps come out with Helicopters.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Unlocked the MG36, pretty good weapon. Think i prefer it to the M60. Also unlocked the AUG assault rifle, which i've started using instead of the XM8.

It's pretty hard finding decent Blackhawk pilots. I'm not too bad but i prefer using it to parachute into the enemy base. Had a random pilot in a game earlier who flew head-on into the target area, meaning me and the other dude on the minigun had a limited field of fire.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I miss my xbox already and it still hasnt left my house...

Lucky for me, my friend is also a good pilot, so when I play with three of my friends on Isla Innocentes (?), my friend gets one, I get the other, we take off, then our other two squadies spawn in and start tearin it up.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Lucky for me, my friend is also a good pilot, so when I play with three of my friends on Isla Innocentes (?), my friend gets one, I get the other, we take off, then our other two squadies spawn in and start tearin it up.

Only one or two of my friends have the game, and they're very rarely on. I need people from here to add and makes a squad with.

I know exactly how you feel. Mins is sitting on my kitchen table.

After I get all bronze stars for my weapons, im going to learn to fly a helo. I cant fly one to save my life...ask Kc he will tell you :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

First day of some real scrimming with my BFBC2 team. We actually played a team that's in the GR tourny and ran a train on them :).

Ended up winning a ton of matches (like 15+?) and lost... 2? For our first day playing rush as a team together it was pretty awesome.

Also on the jungle map I got a triple kill by blowing up the red explosive tank on def. :thumbup:

Couldn't play Rush at all today. Everything seemed to be going wrong, getting killed within seconds of spawning, team-mates not helping and doing stupid stuff i can't explain why. For example, i saw a guy on the UAV computer, normally i'd just pop him with whatever gun i had and get a free kill but this time i decided i'd rather get his dog-tag so i sprinted a fair distance up to him and he turned around when i was like half-way there and capped me in the face. <_<

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Im really starting to miss BC2 now. A gun I REALLY want to get is the MG3. I've heard that no one likes it due to its insaine fire rate. However....I think I could make it a very deadly gun...at least I hope.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Im really starting to miss BC2 now. A gun I REALLY want to get is the MG3. I've heard that no one likes it due to its insaine fire rate. However....I think I could make it a very deadly gun...at least I hope.

I used it in a few scrims last night and it worked well.

Last night I had 2 or 3 games where I started (and finished) in top place.

All of them I startedoff with at least a 10 killstreak, one of them was around 13.

In other news: I sniped a gunner out of a [bleep]ing chopper.