Most Prized Possession!

Pinkbullet3

1. What is your most prized possession that you currently own (or owned at some point)?

Herblore cape, so useful with new potions out, and plenty rare

2. What is your most favorite item in the game (because it's useful, cool looking, useless, fun, etc.)?

Pack Yak, once you have one... you will never train skills the same way ever again

3. If you could have any item in the game (that you currently do not own or have never owned in your RS career), what would it be?

probably a scythe or rabbit ears

Naaxi.png

1. What is your most prized possession that you currently own (or owned at some point)?

Untrimmed Runecrafting Cape. I really would like to keep it untrimmed forever, because i just think it looks much better without the trim. Unfortunately though, my meelee stats are starting to get closer to 99. So the cape wont stay untrimmed for too long.

2. What is your most favorite item in the game (because it's useful, cool looking, useless, fun, etc.)?

Saradomin Godsword, if there is one item in my bank that I cannot live without this would likely be it.

3. If you could have any item in the game (that you currently do not own or have never owned in your RS career), what would it be?

Scythe, it is quite possibly the most unique item in the game. No other item even comes close to matching its rarity and status. Almost all items in the game have some duplicates, in the case of the scythe it is irreplaceable.

Dragon Pickaxe, makes mining so much easier :^.^:

Again, Drag Pick. Too useful to pass up :lol:.

EDIT: I'd like the following skillcapes: Mining (working on), Runecrafting (not atm), Farming (working on), Herblore (Working on) and Agility (not atm).

Why? Cause they're considered the hardest capes in the game (apart from herb and farming) and I enjoy all of them! Yes, I like hard skills :lol:. Once I have these capes, I will move on to the rest 99... Mhmm, my diabolical plan to finish runescape :twisted:.

disturbeda.png

My Scythe

Firemaking Cape (t)... My first 99 and I share a special bond with it :) even though i got like 5 of em ;)

Bunny Ears ( I was there but couldn't find the drop =/)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

1. What is your most prized possession that you currently own (or owned at some point)? Mining cape

2. What is your most favorite item in the game (because it's useful, cool looking, useless, fun, etc.)? Camel Mask

3. If you could have any item in the game (that you currently do not own or have never owned in your RS career), what would it be? Christmas cracker

Love collecting things. Pity I'm so poor. :P

1. A team cape and my amulet of power that were gifts from a very dear friend

2. Probably my lunar staff. [Edit: It's one of my favourite ways to get around]

3. A Saradomin sword. My goals are far too modest! lol

• 2 weeks later...

1. Saradomin Sword

2. Saradomin (God)Sword

3. Saradomin Godsword

Funny, 'cause IC I'm a devout Zarosian. Not my fault Saradomin has such epic awesome weapons!

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

1. My DFS, I got it as a drop from a steel :3

2. Quest cape, because it was my first skillcape

3. Would love to have an SGS

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

1. My amulet of fury :] My best rs friend gave it to me pre-trade limits for my birthday, and I never take it off. My hunt cape comes as a close second, though.

2. Abyssal whip has been one of my favorite items for a long time. I also love dragon chains, I remember seeing one when they first came out and dreaming about how awesome it would be to have one XD

3. Rubber chicken. My account is old enough that I should have one, but I was still a young newb and didn't understand holiday events yet. I regret not getting one :[

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

1. What is your most prized possession that you currently own (or owned at some point)? )

If my house counts then that is definitely it. If it has to be a single item, then it would be my ranger boots. I don't plan on ever selling those.

My favorite item would be either the third age full helm or the Guthix coif.

If I could sell it then I would say something extremely expensive like a christmas cracker. If not, then I'd say a third age full helm.

elapid66.png

99 range 6.12.09 / quest cape 8.16.09 / 99 construction 2.17.10

1. Bandos Godsword. I don't like to use tons of cash to buy things like ags, I's rather use my money on skills. I've almost got enough money for 89 herblore! That is, if the prices of herbs return to normal.

2. Idk, this always changes. For now I'll say my Dragon pickaxe since I've been mining so much lately.

3. Christmas cracker. Not to sell or merch or anything. I would LOVE to be able to USE one of those babies. My RuneScape career would feel fulfilled. :D

theistsRdim.png

• 2 weeks later...

My Player owned house, it has become a major part of my 'scaping and how much time (and effort :P) I have put into it! I wouldn't trade it for anything. <3:

Secondly, my agility outfit - agility cape, blue skimpy short shorts, short top and moon clan sandals, although rather bizarre they are a vivid part of my RuneScape playtime and all the fantastic memories with friends and experiences with them. Makes me feel very nostalgic wearing the outfit.

1. Guthan's set

2. Most useful--ely, sgs

3. 1M crimson blue charms.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

1. White Partyhat (Thnx To Magic Trees XD)

2. My Dragon Hatchet =P

3. Half Jug Wine. (Only One Of My Friends That Dont Have One =/ Ooh Well They Dont Have Partyhat =D )

200812192143.jpg

Proud To Have Once Owned An Untrimmed Agility Cape

1. What is your most prized possession that you currently own (or owned at some point)? My Abyssal whip. I got it back in 2007 for 1.1m. I think they were worth about 4m at the time and I got it for a great bargain. Someone was really desperate to sell it for whatever reason. I have never sold or traded it since 2007 its gone through 3-4 graphical updates to which is kinda funny.

2. What is your most favorite item in the game (because it's useful, cool looking, useless, fun, etc.)? Dragonfire shield. It looks pretty damn good and its useful, plus it has a cool special :D

3. If you could have any item in the game (that you currently do not own or have never owned in your RS career), what would it be? White partyhat. Yes its one of the more valuable items, but I have always wanted one and skills have come first cash wise.

:)

4sDIn.png