What Do You Miss Most?

CHAPPERZ

Over the years there have been several changes to runescape. We all have our opinions on what the good changes were, and what the bad changes were, but my question to you is; What do you miss most?

I'm sure for the majority of you it will be the change to pk'ing, but it could be anything, from a certain way of money making to a fun pass time.

Personally I miss Merching in fally park, with lots of lag and people trying to scam me with iron platelegs.

Ah.. Those were the days.

☆ α ηοοβ ϊs : sοmε οηε ώhο τακεs Rύηεsζαρε τοο sεriοsιy ☆

☆*» I CHAPP3RZ I ichapp3rzi.png

I miss the people that know how to move on and not get stuck in the past.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Having members. ;o

Not much really, F2P has only got better. The only other thing I miss is the feeling of excitement that RS gave you when you first started, it was massive to me as a noob. Varrock? Dear god no! And how the hell do I get to Draynor? Oh those were the days.

I miss getting turoths as slayer task... or Basilisks for that matter. 2 of the most underated slayer monsters out there.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I miss running from Varrock East mines to Lumbridge furnace, then back up to varrock to smith the bars, then to the armor stores to sell. Then repeat 100's of times.... Granted I can still do this, but not w/o looking stupid.

I miss being level 40 and going pking with my next door neighbour and running from level 30+ wildy with a clan chasing us. That used to get the adrenalin pumping. :^_^:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

The Behind The Scenes, when Jagex would NEVER miss an update and would never intentionally skip a whole weeks update. Also back when new combat items actually came out, such as how for a few years we got items like the Dragon scimitar, Whip, Godswords, etc. Now we've been without useful combat items for years.

Stellactic.gif

I miss getting turoths as slayer task... or Basilisks for that matter. 2 of the most underated slayer monsters out there.

Sumona< gives Turoths and Basilisks.

I know, but Kuradal is my new and only master from now on. My choice, my limits I guess.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

'I'm sure for the majority of you it will be the change to pk'ing, but it could be anything, from a certain way of money making to a fun pass time.'

I believe you are looking at the wrong target audience. We have a few Pkers on Tip.it in this area, but not a majority.

Moving this to questionnaires.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

the feeling of excitement that RS gave you when you first started, it was massive to me as a noob. Varrock? Dear god no! And how the hell do I get to Draynor? Oh those were the days.

This for me. When I first started I found smithing bars exciting etc (still do but only a little) and burying bones by clicking on them (cba with that anymore thanks to guilded altars), the world was HUUUUUUGE when I started but it seems to have shrunk as my knowledge of it has grown. Also the adrenaline rush when being a noob and being against something alot stronger than you. To think I've been membs almost a year now it's astounding.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

WE GET THE GAME HAS IMPROVED.. But there must be things you miss, it doesn't have to be about changes ingame, maybe a feeling. Like people have been saying. The excitement of first playing for example.

☆ α ηοοβ ϊs : sοmε οηε ώhο τακεs Rύηεsζαρε τοο sεriοsιy ☆

☆*» I CHAPP3RZ I ichapp3rzi.png

Over the years there have been several changes to runescape. We all have our opinions on what the good changes were, and what the bad changes were, but my question to you is; What do you miss most?

I'm sure for the majority of you it will be the change to pk'ing, but it could be anything, from a certain way of money making to a fun pass time.

Personally I miss Merching in fally park, with lots of lag and people trying to scam me with iron platelegs.

Ah.. Those were the days.

No. Polls on here show pkers are in the minority so i doubt very few miss it.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

the feeling of excitement that RS gave you when you first started, it was massive to me as a noob. Varrock? Dear god no! And how the hell do I get to Draynor? Oh those were the days.

This for me too. I really miss being a noob. :( (Though according to many nice people (especially in f2p) I'm still one..)

It was fun when you workd hard to buy those black platelegs from al-kharid or wandered in the wilderness looking for loot someone had left behind. It still brings memories when I see pictures of RSC ores and metal bars, armor, characters or other stuff. <3: (I tried the re-opened rsc but it just wasnt the same..)

Sephy.png