08-Feb-10 - Musical Update & Strykewyrms

Toad

Oh and btw, I'm at world 2 right now loling at the insane prices these greedy bastards want for their focus sights and ect. 100m for a focus sight, really? I got out my 100m and traded the guy just to see what the hell he could possibly be using for junk. Maple and magic seeds. How exactly is that junk, btw? :-|

I think they just got dumped by a clan...

I got my offer in for a sight about 1 min after the update but still haven't got one :(

Oh, I see, he bought a ton of them at the advice of a clan, they dumped early, and now he's trying to get rid of his seeds.

Lol'd irl. Poor sucker.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw, I'm at world 2 right now loling at the insane prices these greedy bastards want for their focus sights and ect. 100m for a focus sight, really? I got out my 100m and traded the guy just to see what the hell he could possibly be using for junk. Maple and magic seeds. How exactly is that junk, btw? :-|

I got my offer in for a sight about 1 min after the update but still haven't got one :(

You're not going to get one for a while because there aren't too many level 93 slayers with fire capes. A lot of high level slayers have fire capes, but the number of them is significantly lower due to the fire cape requirement, plus you can't count on all of them to be killing these things so there are more items in the game. I'm guessing that due to its extreme usability and rarity, it will remain high for a long time, probably like a godsword.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Sounds like an awesome update.

Not sure I got much time to play it just yet. Doubt I will get a task quickly and dont really wanna waste points. Love the firecape requirement lol.

Love the song thing. If it works properly. (Not like the previous update they did to the song player...) I will try later and find out what my options are..

I dont think I need this full slayer helm desperately.. So wait for my own drops. Be awesome nice if it effects the cannon but its doubtfull.

Detail thing is great for some people I guess.

You're not going to get one for a while because there aren't too many level 93 slayers with fire capes. A lot of high level slayers have fire capes, but the number of them is significantly lower due to the fire cape requirement, plus you can't count on all of them to be killing these things so there are more items in the game. I'm guessing that due to its extreme usability and rarity, it will remain high for a long time, probably like a godsword.

I thought the sight was dropped by the lower leveled ones? I don't really care much for the Staff.

If not then looks like my plan for getting back into range slaying is going down the drain fast :(

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Krampell, a tiffer. 3 staves: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=krampell

He even showed me them, and i recorded the spec, can someone please tell me how to make a great quality gif and where to upload a big size file?

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

The RSOF is in uproar about the fire cape requirement. I really don't understand that at all.

It is probably a lot of the melee noobs or rune pures who don't think they can get it because they have low stats. I have done it with 65 range, 40 def before though. It really isnt about your levels too much, just your strategy. I hope they don't get rid of this requirement though, anyone with 93 slayer should easily have the stats and money to get the cape.

they were proabaly lazy noobs again, and misread that you need fire cape for all of them....

No, you only need the fire cape for the ice wyrms.

ION, I can't decide on 12 tracks to save. :ohnoes:

imevil.jpg

A system update in the middle of a sara trip is a bit annoying :wall:

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Epic update. Too bad I can't use any of it. Oh well, at least it gives me a reason to leave Piscatoris and do some slaying.

Krampell, a tiffer. 3 staves: http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=krampell

He even showed me them, and i recorded the spec, can someone please tell me how to make a great quality gif and where to upload a big size file?

:o Welcome to 300m+ in one day.

[hide]

Found on RSOF! Hilarious!!

sellsol.png

What's so funny about that? That's a grandpa who cares for his grandson...

[/hide]

god, that better be sarcasm.

staffs seems to hit around 120m street. i saw 2 easter eggs go for 3 staffs just now.

also, staffs can't be lent. bummer.

I heard that Kuradel can't assign any Strykewyrm tasks, anyone know if this is true?

Sorry if this has been asked already.

kuradel is the only Slayer master that can assign them. AND you need to be assigned to them in order to fight Strykewyrms.

I heard that Kuradel can't assign any Strykewyrm tasks, anyone know if this is true?

Sorry if this has been asked already.

Kur can't assign jungle wyrms, but can assign desert ones. And of course she's the only master who assigns ice wyrms.

Probably wouldn't be such a bad idea to use Sumona if you're below 93 slayer.

Seems to me Jagex is really trying to get people into Mini-Games. They included Castle Wars into their Ardounge Diary, they made a quest that revolves around Soul Wars, now they make a staff that has an ability that stacks with FOG rewards, and they Fight Caves a requirement for Desertwyrms. edit: They also updated BA.