Almost 200M exp in Runecrafting O.o!

Romy

I watched his zmi guide on youtube, the guy is sick. Pretty sure you can't get any faster than that, his runs are pretty much perfect. I guess that's what you would expect after 194m xp, but it's really really fast. If I'm ever training runecrafting again I want to become as fast as he is :mrgreen:

2dvjurb.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please keep the discussion of this thread to positive side of things, be it about that specific user or any others. Any negative comments will be removed as they display that person in a negative light especially when they're not here to 'fend for themselves. Their real life is not of your concern, either.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

wow thats ridiculous.. this guys a freak

His rune collection from 2 months ago is

1941k Natures

134k Deaths

108k Souls

151k Bloods

86k Laws

67k Astrals

EDIT WAIT NEW UPDATE

MAKE THAT

3.2M NATS

157K DEATHS

172K BLOODS

and the rest a pretty much same

bllllonz.png

This guy takes his game seriously, I see. Can't help but wonder what this guy's life is like :unsure:

From the description of one of his YT videos:

Note it was 2am and could not speak loud into the mic as it would have woken my wife green098 up.

If thats legit and they have kids, the kids will be like RS gods :ohnoes:

im realy hoping some update comes to make rc a bit fast, such as a new update thats not alot of profit but more xp

the old nat company was 0 gp loss and maxed 81k/h, better than zmi today so it wouldnt make it overpowered it would just be an update returning it to its former speed for no profit

plus if it gets faster after he gets 200m xp hell be realy mad, and i dont realy like the guy, form what ive seen hes pretty cocky

a_final_name.png

Somebody get this person therapy after they hit 200 mil.

Thats the most disturbing accomplishment in the history of RS.

This guy takes his game seriously, I see. Can't help but wonder what this guy's life is like :unsure:

u jealous?

You don't have to be jealous to want to know a little bit about this guy irl.

This is the first post I've made on here since I quit runescape (about a year ago), but I used to be quite good friends with him (albeit around three years ago).

I can tell you that he's is about 20, from London and an Arsenal fan. Online he was a nice guy, used to hang out in my clan's IRC channel even though he was in a skilling clan of his own. He had 'perfect' pking stats back then- 99 99 75 melees with 99 range and mage. We used to look out for rc pkers and take them down. Fun times.. As for his 'life' outside of the game, realistically it was non-existant. He consistently put in 10-12 hours of runecrafting per day, at near optimum pace. But really, who cares?

In the school holidays in 2007, he made 2 millions natures through the abyss and was around 35m rc xp. I have a screenshot somewhere of them..

not too disturbing...one idiot from arkansas did a race to try and become the first person to beg 10m in 5k gp incriments off people...and managed to do it in 23 days...

div>

u jealous?

You don't have to be jealous to want to know a little bit about this guy irl.

This is the first post I've made on here since I quit runescape (about a year ago), but I used to be quite good friends with him (albeit around three years ago).

I can tell you that he's is about 20, from London and an Arsenal fan. Online he was a nice guy, used to hang out in my clan's IRC channel even though he was in a skilling clan of his own. He had 'perfect' pking stats back then- 99 99 75 melees with 99 range and mage. We used to look out for rc pkers and take them down. Fun times.. As for his 'life' outside of the game, realistically it was non-existant. He consistently put in 10-12 hours of runecrafting per day, at near optimum pace. But really, who cares?

In the school holidays in 2007, he made 2 millions natures through the abyss and was around 35m rc xp. I have a screenshot somewhere of them..

75 defence was definately not part of 'perfect' pking stats.

Zerker_jane.png

im realy hoping some update comes to make rc a bit fast, such as a new update thats not alot of profit but more xp

the old nat company was 0 gp loss and maxed 81k/h, better than zmi today so it wouldnt make it overpowered it would just be an update returning it to its former speed for no profit

plus if it gets faster after he gets 200m xp hell be realy mad, and i dont realy like the guy, form what ive seen hes pretty cocky

I hope there isn't an update. Since RuneScape came out, every skill has become easier in some way. Just look at the amount of people who have maxed out. SO many skills are insanely fast and easy. I hope Jagex is sensible enough to keep some of them really difficult/tedious.

Anyway I think 200m RC xp is an incredible feat. I am a bit disappointed that Larryr didn't make it to 200m, but an early congrats to Phoenix Odin!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

not too disturbing...one idiot from arkansas did a race to try and become the first person to beg 10m in 5k gp incriments off people...and managed to do it in 23 days...

Oh. My. Jesus.

disturbeda.png

Props to him for his accomplishment, I'm still anticipating the first to 200m slayer though.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

It amazes me how anyone could train that god awful skill past...5...honestly I couldn't even make it to 75 for the diaryand had to use penguins :-D That is...nice? I guess. A permanent top spot is definately a wonderful achievement.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

u jealous?

why would "anyone" be jealous? :wall: i honestly would not want that kind of reputation myself.

wow thats ridiculous.. this guys a freak

His rune collection from 2 months ago is

1941k Natures

134k Deaths

108k Souls

151k Bloods

86k Laws

67k Astrals

EDIT WAIT NEW UPDATE

MAKE THAT

3.2M NATS

157K DEATHS

172K BLOODS

and the rest a pretty much same

If you are right then he's worth atleast

3.2M nats =732,800,000

157K deaths =62,643,000

108k Souls =27,540,000

172K bloods =68,112,000

86k Laws =26,316,000

67k Astrals =14,271,000

around 930M

but i guess he has much more

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

u jealous?

why would "anyone" be jealous? :wall: i honestly would not want that kind of reputation myself.

You killed abby demons till you were bored out of your mind, what's the difference? (I know he spent more time)

Very similiar feelings towards the player who was in the Guiness World Records for highest game play are being emulated here towards Phoenix. My personal view is that Jagex are being a tad hypocritical when they are willing to call the police on players who jokingly say 'Ugh I am going to kill myself' yet they ignore people whose whole lives are spent in front of their game. I don't know though, I suppose the loss of life is more important to Jagex than the loss of one's social life.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Very similiar feelings towards the player who was in the Guiness World Records for highest game play are being emulated here towards Phoenix. My personal view is that Jagex are being a tad hypocritical when they are willing to call the police on players who jokingly say 'Ugh I am going to kill myself' yet they ignore people whose whole lives are spent in front of their game. I don't know though, I suppose the loss of life is more important to Jagex than the loss of one's social life.

My question to you is, why does it matter to you what they do with their life? Many of us spend 100s of hours doing stuff we hate, at least this guy enjoys himself while playing this game. Just because you spend your life doing something else does not make you better than him. The truth is, in the grand scheme of things, your life is just as utterly insignificant and worthless as is his.

My question to you is, why does it matter to you what they do with their life? Many of us spend 100s of hours doing stuff we hate, at least this guy enjoys himself while playing this game. Just because you spend your life doing something else does not make you better than him. The truth is, in the grand scheme of things, your life is just as utterly insignificant and worthless as is his.

This si going waaaaay of topic, but do you mind if i use those sentences (modded slightly) in my philosofy test? It was both direct and though enducing.

Does anyone know what happens when you try to train past 200M XP? Does it give you a little message in-game saying you have reached the max XP in that skill when you get it or something? I assume it still let's you craft the runes, but I have always wondered...

Nope, you get no message, no fireworks, nothing happens when you reach 200m, atleast nothing did when i got max hunt.

It's a shame that nothing happens for Max XP i consider it a much bigger achievement than 99 :(

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council