3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy [cabbage] maz, lucky steal there, purple is way more than 1b.

Perhaps its because he wanted a quick buck and sell it quick instead of cooperating with its actual price.

Happens all the time.

disks/pumps are buyable in GE

looks like new TT items must be the new currency.

ftl

Dragon masks, in particular. They wont last long, I don't think. They seem to be fairly common rewards.

I agree. The biggest dealbreaker is that they have a fairly high market value which might affect its street value.

59E5k.png

purple =/< ely?

lmao. I guess he wasn't happy with it though.

[hide=here's why] hehen.png[/hide]

I really, really want the dragon plate spiked kits, and I'm willing to pay as much as 20m per piece, since I don't have any junk or rares :S Shame that nobody seems to have any. I don't really care that they'll probably crash in price in a couple weeks because dragon armor in general isn't all that popular... I am temp-quitting RS in a few weeks due to RL and I want to look badass in the meantime.

td2sig.jpg

I got offers in about 4 minutes after the update for (SP) and Fury kits as well as Armadyl robes. (I don't watch for updates, I just happened to be at the GE twice with little time between to see price changes!)

Do I have any chance of sniping? :mellow:

I figured with all the items that not every one of them is being camped like partyhats.

2dgucz6.png

@Blade,

Atm, I'm 5M off being able to afford the 3A Plate. Tomorrow, Range should rise and I'll have enough(:

If it falls, we'll be looking at another few days. But, I posted my offer on your profile as a Comment - Which you never replied to... <_<

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

I REALLY want Bandos and Armadyl d'hide bodies. I hope they don't stay unbuyable for long, but they're actually useful for something, so . . .

I have a Bandos d'hide body I got from an elite clue and your're welcome to buy it for ge price if you still want one. Just pm me in game I should be on most of the night.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I REALLY want Bandos and Armadyl d'hide bodies. I hope they don't stay unbuyable for long, but they're actually useful for something, so . . .

I have a Bandos d'hide body I got from an elite clue and your're welcome to buy it for ge price if you still want one. Just pm me in game I should be on most of the night.

I can't stand bandos trim simply because the colors blend together too much so that the trim is hardly noticeable.

new items are like real life stuff.artificial price,when really,the only this is its a named god type of rune armour....big whoop,i myself am not a fan of rares,back in the days of rsc,i was,since i got membs the day santa's dropped,i had 4,sold for 50k each...now being at 80m+ i dont get it,like party hats within the first year of rs2,red phat was 4m,how is it all of a sudden xxxM gp?

Mr_mad_nick.png

Mr_mad_nick.png

new items are like real life stuff.artificial price,when really,the only this is its a named god type of rune armour....big whoop,i myself am not a fan of rares,back in the days of rsc,i was,since i got membs the day santa's dropped,i had 4,sold for 50k each...now being at 80m+ i dont get it,like party hats within the first year of rs2,red phat was 4m,how is it all of a sudden xxxM gp?

There are people that hoard these discontinued items to make massive profit for themselves. One person alone has 2000 Santas supposedly. I myself try to stay in the rare market with 2 santas, and a blue and red mask just to keep a little rs history in my possession.

pongr.png

There are people that hoard these discontinued items to make massive profit for themselves. One person alone has 2000 Santas supposedly. I myself try to stay in the rare market with 2 santas, and a blue and red mask just to keep a little rs history in my possession.

that person u speak of is chessy018 and yea to keep rs history but later im sure u'll sell em to get that armour u wanted or wutever

Mr_mad_nick.png

Mr_mad_nick.png

Anyone know the going price on the dragon masks?

When will people stop blowing hoarding this far out of proportion :?:

But Chessy really does ...

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Yes, but people somehow think that EVERY rare is owned by hoarders and they have dictatorial control over prices. This was probably close to true immediately before phats rebounded, but they have dispersed back out (at high prices) to normal players.

2000 Santa's not even 5% of the Santa market. It's a huge amount for 1 person, perhaps the most hoarded by one person by far, but even with all of that she can't affect the Santa market that much

120dgl.jpg

2000 Santa's not even 5% of the Santa market. It's a huge amount for 1 person, perhaps the most hoarded by one person by far, but even with all of that she can't affect the Santa market that much

Um what? I'd say owning nearly 5% of the Santa market is infact a huge hoard, insanely huge. Of all the people that play rs, 1 person owns nearly 5% of a particular item, massive.

And I'm sure if she chose to she would affect the Santa market.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Um what? I'd say owning nearly 5% of the Santa market is infact a huge hoard, insanely huge. Of all the people that play rs, 1 person owns nearly 5% of a particular item, massive.

And I'm sure if she chose to she would affect the Santa market.

Meh I had a mistype, I meant to say .5%

Also I doubt she can affect the Santa market with her actions alone. She's obviously trying to by purchasing such an absurd amount of Santas but even with the 2-3k that she probably owns today (I think she has more than 2k since her vid on 2k santas was released like nearly a year ago) she can't really do anything to seriously influence the prices on that. For her to affect Santas seriously she'd need to get all the generals in her manipulation clan plus the owners/generals in all the other manipulation clans while convincing all the solo merchants to buy out santas all at once for a significant affect to take place. That or she can hack all those accounts and buy santas that way.

How much is her net worth estimated at anyways? convert her net worth to santas and we can see how many santa hats she can actually purchase.

120dgl.jpg

Selling Purple Phat for 1.1B

created by Bear Dawg 14 06-Aug-2010 20:43:30

by MissPhatGirl

still not one offer of 1.1b, most trying to haggle

I don't think it was as big of a steal as you thought blade

Ye, It looks like a steal, just most people with 1b cash probably would try to buy a better party hat then a purple (EG: Upgrading yellow to red, etc)

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Selling Purple Phat for 1.1B

created by Bear Dawg 14 06-Aug-2010 20:43:30

by MissPhatGirl

still not one offer of 1.1b, most trying to haggle

I don't think it was as big of a steal as you thought blade

I saw another offer on purple for only 895m. I don't think 1B is considered a "steal" like you guys said.