3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Shall I withdraw my offers for Mithril Dragon masks then? I put them in 2 seconds after an update, and they havn't changed in price for close to 3 days now I believe. I was gonna sell them both + cash for a Divine, but someone in here earlier said Dragon Masks are crashing.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I withdraw my offers for Mithril Dragon masks then? I put them in 2 seconds after an update, and they havn't changed in price for close to 3 days now I believe. I was gonna sell them both + cash for a Divine, but someone in here earlier said Dragon Masks are crashing.

No, don't. The higher-end masks are still valuable. Black Dragon, Mith Dragon, and Frost Dragon are all still very valuable. The L3 masks crashed, and I'm not sure about the Bronze/Iron/Steel masks because I see some people trying to get lots for them and others who claim they are junk.

td2sig.jpg

Any advice on santa hats? Will they crash, time to sell ect?

fortune_teller.jpg

We. Can't. Predict. The. Future.

Thanks Captain Obvious. :shock:

Well I was hoping someone could give me an educated gusse, but I'm glad we have a comedian on the forum. :blink:

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

They've reached 100m before, thats basically all we know. Buying a rare is never a bad investment though, I've never lost money on one yet.

Well, in your case, you just got lucky since you've never lost money in rares. Its all the matter of playing your cards right that counts the most.

Heck, I've lost more than 600m profit for insisting on training construction instead of buying partyhats when they were cheap.

I meant I've never lost money overtime, sure I've bought a mask set and sold too early and a couple months later they skyrocket from the 100m I payed for the set to 200m+ It's always a gamble but the one thing I always kept in my mind when I dealt in rares was that they would always gain long term value.

Low_C.png

I've just managed to get a fury (or) kit. Lovely, some progress towards buying an elysian, but I would rather be able to exchange it for its street value in pure cash (it buys me 95 prayer! :D). Is it possible to exchange it for pure cash without junk, even if it takes multiple trades?

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

I've just managed to get a fury (or) kit. Lovely, some progress towards buying an elysian, but I would rather be able to exchange it for its street value in pure cash (it buys me 95 prayer! :D). Is it possible to exchange it for pure cash without junk, even if it takes multiple trades?

Only if you have that much in junk. Another potential method is trading it for risings (atm that's likely herbs/2nds). I also have one, but I won't be trading it, as I was able to get 200m in herb supps upon the bonus xp weekend announcement.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

If you're really crazy...

•  
  • Long term friend = 240k/15min limit.
  • Fury kit = 150m street I think.
  • 150m/240k = 625 trades needed.
  • 4 trades/hour.
  • 625/4 = 156 and 1/4 hours needed to trade it...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Only if you have that much in junk. Another potential method is trading it for risings (atm that's likely herbs/2nds). I also have one, but I won't be trading it, as I was able to get 200m in herb supps upon the bonus xp weekend announcement.

dang :mellow: and I don't quite see how the herb thing works out, without junk I mean. Eh, looks like its time to get fletching maple longs (u)...unless there's a faster method of making junk?

•  
  • 4 trades/hour.

wow :cry: that is just crazy....looks like making junk is my only practical option.

EDIT: never mind...I would have to fletch nearly 2.7m maple longbows (u), after buying the logs. WAYYYY too many.

dang :mellow: and I don't quite see how the herb thing works out, without junk I mean. Eh, looks like its time to get fletching maple longs (u)...unless there's a faster method of making junk?

•  
  • 4 trades/hour.

wow :cry: that is just crazy....looks like making junk is my only practical option.

EDIT: never mind...I would have to fletch nearly 2.7m maple longbows (u), after buying the logs. WAYYYY too many.

Money making is faster than junk making. 8)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

•  
  • 4 trades/hour.

yeah haha that's always been my problem when it comes to items like this :wall:

•  
  • 4 trades/hour.

yeah haha that's always been my problem when it comes to items like this :wall:

The only way around that is to spend the money buying high street items with junk, and then using the junk to either buy crashing items or to sell different high street items.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

What really made me mad was I got a Bandos Platebody (4.3m) from my first and only Elite Clue, but as it turns out (based on the GE), they were dumped a day or two ago. I ended up trading the plate for 3.4m cash and 1m in addy arrows, of which I have disposed of all but 200k-worth through lending. :thumbsup:

td2sig.jpg