3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

So, basically, if you've got a well timed divine sigil offer in, you'd be well served to buy out elixir/spirit shield, as the higher the price of those items gets, the safer your offer should be...

Exactly, and the opposite holds true. If you put in an offer late while elixer's are rising, you might as well take it out, and hope elixer's drop. When they hit their lowest point, drop in that offer for a sigil.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by,

"Assuming that cs'd drops just go to the highest offer in ge (which is what I'm starting to believe), hourglassed or not, thats only 30 days worth of people who kept their offer in the whole time that needed to get theirs before he got his."

I'm not sure where you get the 30 days from.

Assuming divine sigil went to the highest GE offer: when elixirs went up 30 days after he put his offer in, sigils fell. So every offer from then on even if they offered max in ge wouldn't go over the price that he had offered for his. Which gave priority to the offers that came before sigil went down, which wasn't too far from when he put his offer in

Ohhhhhh I gotcha now. Essentially what you're saying is that, since he got his offer in later than everyone at the update, his offer was higher than everyone elses on the sigil, because of elixer's going down.

What you're saying is, it's best to put offers in while elixer's are at their lowest points, to insure the highest sigil price, and therefore a higher priority because of the higher offer.

yup, and if you look at the graph, elixirs are at there rock bottom atm so getting in an offer atm and having elixir only going up is nearly a guaranteed divine in the long run, the only other factor is SS's only until elixir updates once. They seem to be rising though, so if you didn't put sigil offer in on the day of the update theres most likely a line behind you.

Any news about if divine/ely is dropping in street price because of ge updates?

divine went from 5 pumps to 3-4 and ely went from 2 to less than 1

pump is around 2 disks and disks are around 325m

SP is pretty screwed up atm since theres not enough junk to tell for sure what their real value is

Wow that's a good theory on what happened. My mindset was stuck on the 1st come 1st serve system of before.

If what you're saying is true, it wasn't long at all until my offer got completed after it did a permanent hourglass. It really is hard to say either way, but it does make sense.

Right now I have another sigil offer at 2m above the current mid, because, according to what I thought, I'd eventually get it. I may just leave it and see if I don't get it by next sigil manual update, which, doesn't necessarily mean it's not true, but really if it is, I'd more than likely get it.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

What's the street of a Red phat? And where do you have to go to buy rares on the street anymore?

RSOF

and W2, but mainly the RSOF

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

What's the street of a Red phat? And where do you have to go to buy rares on the street anymore?

RSOF

and W2, but mainly the RSOF

Where in W2? Also... I'm banned from RSOF heh.

Butt_Snakes.png

From the time I reach 99 Defense and HP to the end of August I'm going to try and get a bunch of 99s.

either the GE w2, or get a friend/alt account to post on RSOF for you

You can also look for a seller from RSOF and pm them in game

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

On second though could anyone pelase give me a run down on the street prices of most rares. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to this with the only rare I own being my trusty santa hat, so I'd like to know the street value of it in comparrison to the other discounted items.

Thanks in advance.

So a pump > ely > disk ATM?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

So a pump > ely > disk ATM?

that seems about right. It won't be long before ely catches up again though.

I dunno about that....Might be a while, since the GE prices just updated on Div/Ely, and with the corp glitch and whatnot.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape