3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...every non rare item that's 10m+ is crashing it seems from people selling them off to buy bonus weekend supplies.

Yea I didn't think they'd crash this bad. I wish I would have sold my items off because 2 weeks for a crash is going to make them all dip down pretty low... my bank already dropped around 5m in 1 ge update...

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Going out of town for 3 months, should I try to sell my DFS now? Do you think a Dragon Defender will come out before the end of the year?

I would say you sell it. along with any other expensive goodies you might be concerned of holding for that long.

Going out of town for 3 months, should I try to sell my DFS now? Do you think a Dragon Defender will come out before the end of the year?

Keep it, it will fall because of the weekend and shoot back up aftwerwards as people go right back to wanting it, so its pointless to sell.

Keep it, it will fall because of the weekend and shoot back up aftwerwards as people go right back to wanting it, so its pointless to sell.

Well, its pointless to keep if you're not going to loggin and use it. mind as well save a few bucks and not take the risk.

Today my friend sold me battle robes for trade price, because I guessed what number he was thinking of. I'm already 99 magic and 96 summoning though, so I'm going to sell it. The thing is, I don't have any junk and I don't know how to get any at a decent rate. If anyone could tell me how to get a good amount of junk decently fast, it would be greatly appreciated.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Today my friend sold me battle robes for trade price, because I guessed what number he was thinking of. I'm already 99 magic and 96 summoning though, so I'm going to sell it. The thing is, I don't have any junk and I don't know how to get any at a decent rate. If anyone could tell me how to get a good amount of junk decently fast, it would be greatly appreciated.

Junk is, ironically, harder and more annoying to get than cash.

With your stats, you could make far more money at dk's with a yak than making junk.

However, if you just want to make junk to relax or something, I guess you could go to zammy gwd and get a buttload of addy p++ arrows?

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

That could work, but I'm taking a little break from combat. I just want to make a fill mill in junk, I'll probably sell the set for 10m or something. Do fire arrows still work well?

Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

Double post :x

s2k10n.png

best way to get junk is to join a merchant clan, and buy the item they are buying. When the item gets dumped you go on the RSOF and say your selling your battle robes for 20m cash. Bound to get offers.

Or you could always do a private buyout with a few friends but that will require a bit of time. Other methods of collecting junk aren't worth it imo. But I still collect javelin drops and such because they are stackable :)

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

anyone know if red h'ween masks sell in ge?

They don't, all h'ween masks are currently bought out

srs

hween02.png

but yeah, reds and blues are probably much harder to get.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

It seems that small rares are having this little buyout because people have dumped their herblore/xp weekend supplies and tt items and are looking to snag a rare with the new cash. I wouldn't expect the buyout to last too much longer, as all of that stuff is already crashing.

lalalasig2.png

I have had all rares on my head, but I never really liked them to wear.

They don't look great, they don't have great graphics, they aren't worth the money in my opinion <_<

I like my runecrafting hat more, doesn't attract noobs :shades:

Partyhats look funny in front, but from above you only see a small circle, not worth the money and time at all :thumbdown:

But atleast, you can wear them.

What about pumpkins, easters, disks and half wines?

They used to be the way to get a partyhat, but why would anyone want such an item?

You can't show them off, it doesn't rise much in G E worth, so what's the point with them?

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

trying to sell my Blue dragon mask i got yesterday but no one wants it..

i tried trading but people offer junk which im too lazy to sell away...

Because they're crashing....of course you won't get cash. Junk isn't difficult to sell, and it's better than sitting on a worthless mask, they will continue to fall for quite some time. When you sell it with junk at least you're getting some cash, and you might even get some merchant clan junk which can be sold for a loss later on the g.e.

It seems that small rares are having this little buyout because people have dumped their herblore/xp weekend supplies and tt items and are looking to snag a rare with the new cash. I wouldn't expect the buyout to last too much longer, as all of that stuff is already crashing.

Masks were bought out before the announce of double xp weekend.

I have had all rares on my head, but I never really liked them to wear.

They don't look great, they don't have great graphics, they aren't worth the money in my opinion <_<

I like my runecrafting hat more, doesn't attract noobs :shades:

Partyhats look funny in front, but from above you only see a small circle, not worth the money and time at all :thumbdown:

But atleast, you can wear them.

What about pumpkins, easters, disks and half wines?

They used to be the way to get a partyhat, but why would anyone want such an item?

You can't show them off, it doesn't rise much in G E worth, so what's the point with them?

Half wines are still very, very valuable. As far as why people still want easters and disks: Easters are poison right now, no one wants to be stuck with one. Disks have street, but very little, they can often be seen traded for H'ween masks. Most merchants don't buy rares to "show off" like a normal player, they buy them because they have a constant supply, a constant low supply at that, it's the perfect investment. The same reason why a real life investor invests in bars of gold. He's not going to make all that gold into jewelry and show it off, he's going to keep it locked away in a bank because gold has a constant, limited supply, it's a great investment.

clansig7.gif