Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

I decided to change for a month, I wanted "Buddy_Holly" but it wasn't available so I changed to "Ledzeppelin."

Buddy Holly is available now <_<

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. I changed my name to Leia. Not sure how I feel about this tbh. I'll probably end up changing it back to tripsis.

For God's sake, whatever you do, if you change it back, don't change it to "tripsis" (all lowercase). That really bugs me when people do that. :mellow:

Don't worry I didn't plan on it :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Well...I can't change my name to contain "Trojan" in it...all because of the condom company. So I had to settle for "Trojnn2" I'm happy tho!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Well...I can't change my name to contain "Trojan" in it...all because of the condom company. So I had to settle for "Trojnn2" I'm happy tho!

Trojan isn't blocked, there's a guy with that name already...

I tried to spell trojan many ways and they wouldn't take it... <_<

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Finally managed to get rid of the 1s in my name so I'm now Blood Angel instead of B1ood Ange1 :grin: Been waiting for that for soooo long, thank you JagEx! <3:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Well, here's some names that were open when I last checked.

Rib

Lore

Laid

Wize

Rise

Whiskey

Poem

Coor

Core

Jock

Kiln

Coat

Feed

Load

Lurk

Lain

Peep

Scan

Skim

Sumo

Stir

Tiki

Suds

Spud

Tact

Swim

Visa

Vail

Veal

Toes

Waxy

Foam

Ole

Urn

Sar

Pixy

Sag

Saq

Tye

Wad

Ora

Dib

Roe

Isabelle

Vicarious

Teardrop

Society

Nazareth

Lichen

Stargazer

Siberian

Panama

Insight

Burly

Murky

Tundra

Outlaw Torn

Loverman

Vagabond

Sanitarium

The last 4 were song names. I took "Loverman" (Metallica Song) and on my other account I took "Lore". I was going to take Whiskey, but when I looked back it was gone. I'm currently waiting for 2 particular names to open up. If one does, I'm jumping on it.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Neither is the word "bot." You can't use the word "bot" in any name. :thumbdown:

Neither is the word "bot." You can't use the word "bot" in any name. :thumbdown:

Same goes for "mod" I think.

Big_Stingman.png

Well, here's some names that were open when I last checked.

Sanitarium

The last 4 were song names. I took "Loverman" (Metallica Song) and on my other account I took "Lore". I was going to take Whiskey, but when I looked back it was gone. I'm currently waiting for 2 particular names to open up. If one does, I'm jumping on it.

I really want to take Sanitarium if it's open when I can change my name :D

Sumondskull6.png

I'm really disappointed :( The name I really wanted was cleared this tuesday. I noticed it when I came home from school on tuesday as it had changed to a random number in my friends list. But it turned out someone else took it while I was at school :( And I have been waiting for that name for half a year... I guess I'll have to wait for that person to get tired of it or something.

What was it? I have some okay ones you might want lol

It was "Ez". I guess it was bound to be taken since it was a 2-lettered name. I'm all open for suggestions :)

Ez is in my friend list :P hes finnish pker

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

I'm confused. If you add a name to your friends list and it shows up as something like "[#45857832}", that means it is not taken, correct?

If that means the name is not taken, why can't I create a new account with the name? It says the name is not available.

Are these names only available for name changes?

I think that numbers means you are too late, I thought that their names don't get changed into numbers until someone has actually nabbed the characters old name.

If you delete the numbers and re-add the name you're after - it won't appear as numbers again as you've now added the new user of that name.

I'm really disappointed :( The name I really wanted was cleared this tuesday. I noticed it when I came home from school on tuesday as it had changed to a random number in my friends list. But it turned out someone else took it while I was at school :( And I have been waiting for that name for half a year... I guess I'll have to wait for that person to get tired of it or something.

What was it? I have some okay ones you might want lol

It was "Ez". I guess it was bound to be taken since it was a 2-lettered name. I'm all open for suggestions :)

Ez is in my friend list :P hes finnish pker

:-o I need to make some kind of deal! :razz:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.