Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

Until Blood Angel or BloodAngel becomes free I'll be sticking with my name I think.

For any Heroes fans out there, "Sylar" is free :grin:

Now Sylar is actually tempting! :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a great thing that a lot of old usernames are available now. Only problem now is that all my friends have adamantly decided they wanted 3-lettered-names. Hard to tell them apart as of now. :P

i have a question....i have a really cool name on a level 3 that ive had members on for a while....is there anyway i could get that name to become my mains name????

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

i have a question....i have a really cool name on a level 3 that ive had members on for a while....is there anyway i could get that name to become my mains name????

I'm not sure, I know you could give up both names and when they expire switch that way, I have seen people provide old account details to gain access to that name before though, maybe you could supply the account information to a Jagex Mod and ask for a switch? I wonder if that's a valid way

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

on my funorb acc i just got Salve E

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Aw, a Utsuho was taken but I got Satori ;D. (A couple of my favourite characters.)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Can someone link or tell this name change thing clearly?

I want to know following things:

-if i take now new name and then change back to old...how long that new name is reserved until its free for other?

-if i dont change back to my old name, how long it takes until my old name become available for others?

-when i change back to old name, how long it takes until my friend list name getting rid of name change icon?

my old accounts i made 2001 or so and barely had logged since then and are level 3 most likely, has still their names what i can see from friends list.

I'm unsure as to whether I'll keep "Newb", I was rather attached to my old name. Will be a tough decision.

The name 'Newb' looks great in game Carl, i'd definitely keep it, excellent choice :)

Orc.png

Gah, "warren" is still unavailable. I've waited 5 years now to change my name to that, ive had the warren account added as a friend so i can rage at him but he hasn't logged on ever. guess i'll stick with epic warren for now

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm unsure as to whether I'll keep "Newb", I was rather attached to my old name. Will be a tough decision.

The name 'Newb' looks great in game Carl, i'd definitely keep it, excellent choice :)

Same opinion as Jaspa!

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

well, im a name freak.

atm i have a list of 90 available names, some with variants.

just put "Paine" <3: on a noob account to save for my pure-main since i cant change that name for a while.

i think ill stop trying names now :wink:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I am so glad for this topic...!

I still can't believe my current username was available :thumbsup:

(Got it last Thursday already)

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

If they ever lengthen the display names, I have a few in mind (I only need 1 more letter). Until then, I'm standing pat.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Same opinion as Jaspa!

I liked Carl if I'm honest with you Newb is a little cliched, there's a figure on permanently reserved players names, you could ask a Jagex Mod how long your name is reserved.. some people think top 10k is permanently reserved but I have no idea the actual number

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Same opinion as Jaspa!

I liked Carl if I'm honest with you Newb is a little cliched, there's a figure on permanently reserved players names, you could ask a Jagex Mod how long your name is reserved.. some people think top 10k is permanently reserved but I have no idea the actual number

Thanks Jaspa, Skippy but Smelly may be correct! I'll see how things pan out. :P

Didn't get the name you've been looking for? Well then, let me tell you! New names are being opened up almost daily, so if on the first day that dream name was never released do not fret! There's still time yet! Thanks to Smellysocks, we have this information. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'm confused. If you add a name to your friends list and it shows up as something like "[#45857832}", that means it is not taken, correct?

If that means the name is not taken, why can't I create a new account with the name? It says the name is not available.

Are these names only available for name changes?

boeing2os2.png

Are these names only available for name changes?

That is correct. It's to avoid people creating tons of accounts to reserve names (or so I would imagine).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog